Escape the Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:04 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Higurashi_no_Naku_Koro_Ni_by_Crazy_-3
Slius bowed his head and let a little smile slip across his lips. "Sometimes I don't know how you know all of this. You read me like a book. Is it really that easy?" he asked. He looked back up at her and sighed. "Thing is, I haven't slept in years and I'm still alive. I have insomnia. It's not like I can really help it. Wish I could. Not to mention I get extremely hungry when I change. The stress actually has to do with a lot of things I'm not exactly in the mood to talk about. I've had to deal with them for the past few days and that's what's truly exhausting for me. But I'm finished, for now," he murmured, putting his hands in his pockets. He kept his usual blank, phlegmatic expression on his face as he spoke this second time. It felt good to be talking with someone and not be arguing with them.
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 D24
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Cooltext621679333

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:48 pm

poop
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Katrina
Katrina didn't think her act was completely harmful. It was just a fact that when you were around someone with a happy disposition, it tended to put you in one. Sometimes she put it on just to make someone else slightly happier. She smiled brighter when he said it wasn't her fault, which was the equivalient of a little smile if she wasn't acting. She lightly hugged him back and smiled up at him. "That's good to know," she said. She felt weird that she was acting when he knew she was acting, but she also knew that people would be waking up soon.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Katrina2-1

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Acidia
Acidia took the blade from Silus. She examinted it from a couple directions and decided it'd probably be more like something she would just look at rather than actually use. "Thanks..." she murmured, still looking at it. "You shouldn't stay out so late... or get up so early. Even though you're only like... half human, you still need to rest. I know you go out late and early in the morning. You're also stressed, probably has a lot to do with the sleep..." she said, looking up from the blade. She tossed it up in the air and caught it at the wrong angle and a cut formed across her hands. She blinked at her hand as the blood poured out. She just shrugged and flicked her hand to get some of it off.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Acidia2

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:16 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Brokenheart-5

"Don't be. It's not your fault. I understand. It's early and I'm never in the best mood in the morning. This whole things probably my fault, to tell the truth," Spider murmured. He looked over at her as she spoke to him. He wrapped his arms around her when she saw the look in her eyes. "Never," he promised. "Will it bother me sometimes, though? Of course. Relationships without a few disagreements here and there are completely normal, as long as their not excessive." He seemed to cheer up a bit.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 D21
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Cooltext621645372

"Catch," Silus warned her and tossed her the blade. "Found it lying in the woods. Thought it suited you. Needs a hilt, though," he told her. His lame attempt at getting on good terms with someone. Then again, he'd always sort of been on good terms with Acidia. She was the closest thing to a friend he'd ever had, mainly because he usually knew what to say that didn't make her freak out. Usually.
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:56 pm

poop
Katrina picked her head up a little and brushed her hair back out of her face. "I know you think I'm being stubborn. I'm not trying to be, I just am, I guess..." she said with somewhat sad eyes. "Sorry, I guess..." she murmured. She hated to appologize, it made her fee like she was wrong. She was never wrong, and the real Katrina almost never appologized. She looked up and saw the camp and sighed, a little disappointed. "Okay, here we go again..." she muttered and rubbed her face once more. Her face was much brighter when she picked her head back up with a little smile, all actng, of course. "Please don't ever let my stubboness drive you away, alright? I know I can be disagreeable kind of often, but I really don't mean to be," she said with a bright smile but let her eyes show how much she hated to act.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Acidia
Acidia looked back and forth between Layne and Silus. "Uhhhh... Hang on..." she said and ran over to Silus. "Uh-huh?" she said, blinking up at him. She brushed off her skirt a little and fixed her hair a little. She started to contort her fingers and let her knuckles crack.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Acidia2

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Spider sighed, somewhat frustrated, though he didn't know why. Katrina was just being so stubborn, but he refused to think that that was the whole problem. "I just don't see how you can just give up on yourself," he murmured, and didn't say anything else. He knew that this would come up later, but he didn't really want to talk any more about it now. If course, he'd be fine with it if Katrina still wanted to talk about it, but he got the feeling that that wasn't the case. This was why he felt that they couldn't date. They both still had problems that needed to be dealt with. He had a feeling that things could get really ugly really fast if they jumped into anything. "Let's go," he sighed, and started to hobble back to camp.

Silus sighed as he walked toward the camp, tossing up a sharpened piece of jet, a rare thing to find just laying in the woods. It was probably from a Simal who happened to lose some battle. It was the head of a knife alright, it just needed a hilt. He looked around and, not finding anything that would suffice, continued on. He caught the blade deftly in his hand after he threw it in the air, making sure not to cut himself. He pushed a branch back and look around, scanning the area for the person he was looking for. He saw her over by the white-haired schizophrenic. "Acidia!" he called, not exactly yelling, but being loud enough so that she could hear him.
A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:26 pm

poop
"No... I know I said I'd tell her, but now I know all it'll do is make her worry more about what's real and what's fake," Katrina murmured, pausing after the qestion. She sighed and rubbed her face tiredly. It was nearly 7 in the morning and she was already emtionally exhausted. She knew that he felt bad for her for whatever reason, and it taunted her that she wouldn't be able to use it against him. Normally it was awesome for her if someone felt bad for her, but she wasn't going to use him. "It is hard to live in lies and it's not fun, but it's what I've had to do. I'm not trying to change anything I'm just saying I wish it didn't have to be like this. It's just so automatic now that half the time I don't even realize that I'm using people," she said tiredly. She rubbed her eyes with one of her hands and started walking towards the camp again, letting Spider's hand roll off her shoulder. "And you're right, I don't want to put in the effort to change myself. I just think I'll end up going back to lying and everything.' She felt much more calm now that she had sorted out her thoughts. They were much more mixed up and confused before.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:54 pm

Spider nodded sadly, feeling like he was letting Katrina down somehow. "I know," he murmured. "I guess I'm just worried that we won't be able to stop thinking about this moment," he explained. His heart ached when he heard that she'd never tell anyone else. He knew it was hard for her to tell people, but he had a feeling that she would feel better as soon as she let it out. He remembered how she'd felt when she had to start acting again. Maybe it was just him. Maybe she was just happier acting. He didn't really believe it, but he knew he had to, at least for now. "So you won't even tell Avery, then?" he asked. "I know it's hard. And I'm sorry it happened in the first place. I just wouldn't think that living a lie would be enjoyable, but maybe that's just me," he murmured. He placed a hand on Katrina's shoulder. "See, this is what I mean by forgiving yourself. You're angry with yourself and you just need to learn to let it go. You can't change what you've done. You just have to learn to accept that," he pointed out. Spider sighed sadly. "I know. You can still learn, but Smehow I don't think that you're willing to put in the effort. It's just not at the top of your list. I'm, not quite sure what is, but it's obviously not learning how to live without lying."

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:30 pm

poop
Katrina looked down and listened to his thoughts more than his words. She put her hands over her stomach, feeling it knot up. She didn't feel it like he was 'rejecting' her, but she still felt slightly. "No it's fine, I just thought you should know," she murmured. She hoped he didn't think she was sad, but she wasn't, really. It was more like people just didn't say 'no' to her. She still thought that she was right, but it probably would have to take its time. She knew she could speed it up if she wanted to, but it would involve acting and being decietful. And she knew very well that many things built on lies didn't last or function well. But she usually didn't need things to last very long, just until she was done with it. "Things will only be awkward if you make it that way," she murmured with a little smile. "And no matter what I'm never telling anyone my secret again..." she said, looking out into the woods. "Having it forced out completely ruined any chance of that ever happening. Besides, even if I did find a guy who was forgiving and would be able to keep it, I still wouldn't want to tell him. It's too much emotions for me to deal with. If you didn't notice I was basically a wreck after I told you and I still feel pretty vulnerable." She started to feel frusterated with herself and her anger toward Silus seemed to growing by the second. She clenched her teeth and her hands and started walking towards the camp. "I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at myself," she said with a little anger in her voice. "It's got nothing to do with you I just wish I had learned how to get through life without lying or decieving or acting."

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Spider hesitated as he listened to Katrina. "Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think we should. Why should we if you don't love me? There's no point, is there? And who's to say that your fate is decided for you? Maybe you'll find a guy that you actually love, and you'll want to tell him instead of being forced too," he explained, a bit hurt. It wasn't like he expected Katrina to love him. They'd only known each other for what? Three days? So then why did he feel like this? Then it occured to him. He knew that, from then on, things would be a lot more awkward between them. "I'm sorry..." he murmured, feeling guilty, though he wasn't quite sure why. "Just... give it time, I guess. You'll find someone you love, whether it's me or someone completely different. I'll be happy for you either way. But there's no reason to rush into things."

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:55 am

poop
Katrina breathed through her mouth, feelings her emotions building up inside of her. Her eyes softened as his last few words echoed in her head. I just want you to be happy. Just don't want to loose you. "It's not that I can't it's that I won't because I don't want to- and I need to tell you something because you deserve to know and I don't want to keep it from you anymore," she said, starting to shake a little as he hugged her. She could her his thoughts, things like he was hoping it wasn't anything sad or bad. She started to wipe her eyes as if she was crying but there was barely and excess water coming from her eyes. "I figured it out a while ago and I was going to just let it happen, but right now I think you need to hear this. When I was 9, I promised myself that the only person I'd ever tell my secret to would be my husband, because I always thought the person you were married to was supposed to know everything about you," she just kept her head low, a little nervous about saying it. She could hear his thoughts starting to put it together. "And once I was forced to tell you I knew I never wanted to tell anyone my secret ever again. So if you're following this, you probably know where this is going. I know you want a girlfriend, and I've always wanted a boyfriend who liked me for me and not my looks. It doesn't matter if you love me right now, because I don't love you right now. I know it feels like someone's deciding this for us, but it's so obvious and everything just fits so perfectly..." she wiped her eyes one more time and stepped back out of his arms and took his hands in hers and looked up at him. "Do you want to make the rumors true?" she asked with teary eyes and a little smile.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:22 am

"'Don't use four letter words,'" Spider quoted, and began to explain when he noticed Katrina's confusion. "Again, my Taekwondo instructor. He'd always get on us for saying 'can't.' The reality is that you can, it'll just take some effort. People say that they can't do something only as an excuse not to try. I don't blame you, though. I know it's hard. My sister was so trapped by her bad habits that they got her killed. I see that your bad habits are trapping you, too. And I just don't want you to end up the way she did," he murmured, choking back tears. "Just try not to get too caught up in your act, at least. I just want you to be happy. Just don't want to loose you," he murmured as he wrapped his arms around Katrina.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:17 pm

poop
Katrina tensed up a little when he said that she should forgive herself. He thinks I'm going to stop...? she thought nervously. She fidgeted with her hands nervously. "But the thing is... I can't forgive myself because I'm not sorry..." she said quietly. She picked with head up and glanced over at Spider. "I'm not going to stop deceiving people just because it seems like I don't need to right now," she said, and slowly stopped moving her feet. "I don't think I'll ever give it up. I don't know if you realized that, but I can't give it up. Everyone has their own way to survive, and this is my way. Not many people can pull it off, and it's really hard to find your way out once you're in." She hung her head a little with a frown. She knew that what she did was 'wrong', but it was how she got through life. She slowly walked over to Spider and just put her forehead on his shoulder. "I'm sorry I keep getting upset like this, I've just never been able to before and now it's all just coming out at once." she said, her voice cracking because she was upset. She figured he'd either hug her and tell her it was alright or he'd get mad and that was rather unpredictable.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:22 pm

"Actually, I learned to forgive them fairly quickly, but it's not like I became friends with them. My Taekwondo master was like my best friend - my only friend, really. He was very wise and I always listened to what he had to say. He taught me pretty much everything I know. And no. I don't expect you to forgive him right away. I'm just asking you to try. As soon as I forgave the people who caused my sister to starve herself to death, I just stopped thinking about them. I didn't exactly like them, but they stopped stealing all my energy. Forgetting sort of goes along with forgiving, though you never completely forget. I'm not suggesting this because it's what you're 'supposed' to do. I just think it will let you set down some of your baggage, so to speak. And you don't have to start with that guy. Start with some of your ex-boyfriends, or just some irritating kid from your past. Start with the girls at camp." As he was looking at Katrina, he realized something. She hadn't forgiven herself. How could she forgive others if she hadn't even forgiven herself, yet? "No... Start with yousrself," he murmured. Spider laughed. "Me? Not familiar with rumors? Practically my whole life has been made up of rumors. And you're right. C'mon, let's go."

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:30 pm

poop
Katrina looked down at her fingers as he talked and sighed silently. "I know you're supposed to just forgive and forget, but right now it just doesn't seem like I can forgive him. I guess it's sort of like your sister..." she said, starting to get a little lost in thought. "Who could blame you for not forgiving the people who caused her death? I mean, have you forgiven them? And even if you have, didn't it take you a while to forgive them? It's like that. Right now, I can't imagine ever being around him without wanting to kill him, let alone forgiving him. But time heals all wounds, so it's just going to take a long time for me to... accept what he's done," She looked back up at Spider with a sad smile. She brushed her hair out of her face and looked in the direction of the camp and listened for thoughts, but none came. "I'd rather have Avery be not so dependent on me anyways, and maybe she will talk to Calypso," she muttered, thinking out loud. She shrugged a little bit with a tired smile. "We might as well go back. If a girl wakes up and notices that I'm gone the first thing she'll do is check to see if you're gone too," she said with a nervous smile. "I don't know how much experience you've had with rumors, but once it's started they'll do anything to try to find something that'll back it up," she said and took a couple steps towards camp.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Spider blushed a little when Katrina kissed his on the cheek. He watched her as she picked up her knife. "Maybe not," he half-agreed. "But I don't see why you can't try to get along with him. Don't get me wrong, I'm not so sure that he did the right thing, and I'm sure you hate him with all your heart and that he's not to fond of you either and yadda yadda yadda. But it's not like you need to hate any more people. I've held grudges before - never as long as you have, but I have - and I know that they're exhausting. Just try to let some stuff roll off your back. I suppose it doesn't really matter if it's that jerk or someone else. I guess all I'm saying is, let what's in the past stay in the past, if you can. Learn to forgive. But like I said before, you can still protect yourself from getting hurt. I'm only trying to think of you here, so I appologise if I'm just being a nag or whatever. Not my inention." He nodded and looked in the direction of the camp. "No one was up when I left a couple minutes ago. I assume they're all still asleep anyway." Spider looked back over at Katrina. "We can go back if you want, just in case someone wakes up," he offered. Spider smiled. "And don't mention it. If you ever need me, I'll always be happy to help you," he promised. "And you take all the time you need. I would think the sooner the better, but if you're not ready, then..." he trailed off, not exactly knowing how to finish the sentence and figuring that KAtrina knew what he meant.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:33 pm

poop
Katrina smiled a little bit and sighed through her nose. She still wasn't so sure if it was true, but it was at least a little bit more insurance than what she had started with. She turned her head and kissed his cheek to thank him for not lying, or even not considering it. She slowly released her arms and shifted all of her weight back onto her own feet until she was standing. She kept her head down, but her little smile didn't fade. She picked her knife up from the ground and brushed it off a little. "I really don't think he and I will ever be on good terms," she said with a little laugh. She looked at the blood that was still on the knife, some of it dried. "I had a nightmare last night and I just needed to get out and breathe, but then he showed up..." her voice trailed off, hoping that he wouldn't ask about what her nightmare was or what they had talked about. "But anyways I'm feeling better now." Katrina said, picking her head back up with a brighter smile. "I just hope Avery won't wake up before I get back. I'm sure they'll all sleep in pretty late. They must be exhausted from yesterday," she said, putting her knife away. "Sorry for waking you up, I just couldn't do this alone right now," she said with a little shrug, hoping he'd get what she meant by 'this'. "Um, thanks for saying that..." she said, brushing her hair behind her ear with an awkward smile. "I think i just started to assume everyone would think I'm a bad person, so just another reason to keep it a secret..."

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:55 pm

Spider smiled and wrapped his arms around Katrina. He stroked her hair gently. He smile faded a bit when he realized that she must have run into that man again. What had he wanted? He looked down at her sadly. "He really does a number on you, doesn't he? You know that I would never lie to you. I wouldn't be able to even if I wanted to, even if you couldn't read minds," he reminded her. "No. You are not a bad person," he assured her. "You've done some bad things, but I don't believe that you intentionally tried to hurt some of the people you might have. You're a living thing. Your instinct is to survive. That's what you were doing. The only problem is, being a human, other humans have a better sense of emotion than animals do. People don't forgive so easily. Other people may not see you the way I do. Just keep that in mind," he explained to her, and he believed every word of it. He just hoped that Katrina would too.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:33 pm

poop
Katrina watched Silus walk away out of the corner of her eye, still hearing his thoughts. Disappointed...? she thought to herself and couldn't help but glare at him a little when he called her a foolish girl. Her anger flared up again, but she looked back down at the ground and it calmed. She gasped a little bit and looked up when she heard Spider's voice, too lost in thought to have heard his thoughts or his footsteps. She blinked at him, then practically jumped on him, hugging his neck and threw her knife down as she jumped. She felt him lean backwards and then forward to catch her and keep his balance. Her feet barely reached the ground, using the top of her toes to support what weight she could. She shut her eyes, feeling like she was going to cry for some reason. She opened her eyes a little and looked over at Spider the best she could from where she stood. "...Am I a bad person?" she asked quietly, looking back down in front of her. "Don't you dare even think about lying to me, because you know I can her your thoughts," she said. She had sort of wondered about this for a while, whither or not what she did was 'wrong' because of her situation.

Last edited by Forget And Not Slow Down on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:18 am

Silus just watched Katrina, blank-faced, as she threatened to kill him. He felt a tingle of pain at his throat, but had been hurt so severely at his brief visit to the lab, both physically and emotionally, that he barely felt it. He could stand there forever if he had to. He saw murder in Katrina's eyes, but also noticed the restraint her whole body screamed. She wanted so desperately to kill him. But she couldn't. It all made sense when she explained why. He wathed her somewhat tiredly as she walked away. He sighed as he melted into his human self. He looked over at the horizon as tangerine light started to shine through the branches. He thought of what... Well, the most appropriate term her would be "the little bridie" told him about Katrina and Spider if she hadn't told him when she did. Silus bowed his head and closed his eyes slightly. He may not have had any friends, but he had his assets. He looked up, shook his head in disappointment, wiped the blood from his neck, only for another crimson line to come to the surface, and headed back to the Hego camp. "Foolish girl..."

Spider woke to the sound of a bird screeching senslessly into his ear. "Ah!" he uttered grumpily. "What do you want?" he snapped. The blonde wants you, bozo. She's out in the woods not far from camp, the tufted titmouse shot back, clearly not liking Spider's attitude. But what could he say? Mornings just weren't his thing. He stood up quietly as he could, grabbing his cane in the process, threw on some fresh clothes (or as fresh as clothes can be out there) and headed out, trying not to wake the others. The titmouse followed him. "Thank you, by the way. Sorry," Spider mumbled tiredly. No problem, the bird snipped, and flitted off into the trees. It didn't take long for Spider to find Katrina leaning against a tree. "You called?"

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:20 pm

Katrina felt her rage boiling inside her as he spoke. She quietly slid her hand into her sock and pulled out her knife. You know this'll end badly, don't start this... her voice warned, but she ignored it. Katrina, come one just put it away. It's over now... But she didn't care. She clenched her teeth as she started walking towards him. "MAY not want to thank you...?" she hissed. She spun him around and shoved him against a tree, holding her knife to his neck and digging it in slightly. She forced herself not to smirk at the tiny bit of blood that came down and to just glare at him. "I will never thank you for forcing me to tell him that. I was going to tell him when I wanted to. When I was ready to tell someone something no one in the world has ever know. 'Thank you'? I will never forgive you for this. Even if you wanted forgiveness, there is nothing you can do except turn back time. And if you 'hung around' long enough, you would know that I literally want to murder you." She took a step back and lowered her knife, still glaring at him. "But not today. I can't explain to my sister why I would kill someone. And you better stay away from them." She turned around, gripping her knife in her hand and wishing she had killed him. She walked until she was out of sight from Silus and leaned against a tree, sighing deeply, trying to calm her rage. Her knife still dangled from her hand and she leaned her head back, noticing a small bird on the tree across from her. "I doubt you can understand me, but if you can, would you go get Spider...?" she asked, feeling weird about talking to a bird. It cocked its head and took off. Katrina dropped her head back down and stared at the ground sadly. She hated having to rely on people to help her, but she just felt horrible inside. She didn't know exactly why, it was more like several emotions all attacking her at once. It seemed to happen after every encounter with Silus, just another reason for him to stay away.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Silus touched down lightly beside Katrina and sat down next to her. "That's more like it. Was that really so bad? You may not want to thank me, and I'm completely fine with that. I'd just like to point out that, whether you like it or not, I saved your butt. I hung around long enough to see that you appreciate Spider's knowledge of your little secret. You two wouldn't even be speaking to each other if you'd kept lying to him for much longer." He stood up. "I won't bother you again. I've done enough here - whatever you'd like to refer to it as. Oh, and Wren shouln't bother you anymore. He's too busy caring for his brother and your sister. Which brings up the suggestion, you may want to thank him. He's been looking out for her ever since you left. Not that I'm going to force you to thank him. That's something you have to do on your own or else it's meaningless. Just a suggestion. Nothing more." Silus sighed and pushed his bloodied hair back out of his face, only to have it fall back into place. "Well, I suppose I'll see you in battle or something sometime," he muttered as his hulking, crude body began to walk away. He made sure he didn't let his guard down, knowing that Katrina had a vendetta against him.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:55 pm

Katrina whipped her knife out and slashed at Silus's chest again and again but every attack she tried just went through him. She punched and kicked but he just stood there with a taunting smirk. "Forget it girl, you can do nothing." She ran at him once again, furious and stabbed him through the chest and smirked as the blood dripped down her arms. "Katrina...? Why do you do this?" Her head shot up but instead of Silus it was Avery with a sad look. Katrina ripped her knife out and jumped back and watched her sister fall to the ground. She lunged forward to catch her, but an arm wrapped around her neck and held her back, someone hissing at her. "You let your guard down."

Katrina shot up straight and breathed heavily. She looked around from where she sat and sighed with relief. It was just a nightmare... she thought to herself, putting her face in her hands. She calmed down and the pace of her heart returned to normal. She looked over at Avery, who had fallen back asleep after a night of waking up almost every hour. She heard no thoughts except some echos of dreams, but no one was awake. She slowly and quietly stood up and made her way outside. No one was awake at all in the camp except for her. It was early in the morning, about 6, so no one would be up for about another 2 hours. She brushed her hair back, still a little shook up from the dream. She took a few steps outside of the camp, deciding to use the 2 hours she had outside of the camp. She found a tree that had fallen barely even a quarter of a mile away from the camp and sat there. She wanted to be alone, but at the same time sort of wished Spider might find her. She would have wanted for Avery to come, but she wasn't so sure she wanted to see her after the dream. Wren already seemed to notice that something was different about Katrina, and Magic was well... a little "lost" in his own world. She looked around a little bit from where she sat and waited for either someone to come or when she wanted to go back.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Spider nodded. "Yeah... I'm glad that Wren and Magic found a friend in Avery. The way I left them, Wren really needed someone who was sane to... Well, keep himself sane. Being around Magic and taking care of him twenty-four seven is hard for him. I can tell. He's always had that sort of strained look on his face, but it was different before he got better and Magic got worse. It's hard to explain, but I know you know what I'm talking about. Besides, with Avery's personality being the way that it is, I'm sure she'll help them learn to be considerate of others." Spider looked sadly over at Magic. "Yeah... if he gets better..." he shook his head. "What am I saying? That asylum was making things worse for him. He'll get better now that he's away from it," Spider assured himself, though deep down he knew that Magic's recovery was a long shot. Spider smiled. "Well, good night! See you in the morning, I suppose." He collected his cousins and lead them over to the guys' tent.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Katrina leaned her head back onto Spider's shoulder and smiled a little bit at their relatives. "They're all really close. Well, Magic's kind of... out there. Once he gets back to normal he'll be as close to Avery as Wren is, most likely," she said, watching them talk. She was glad that Avery had managed to find friends, being the nervous wreck she was. She hadn't made much progress since the last time Katrina had seen her, but little progress was better than none. "Alright then... night..." she murmured with a little smile as she glanced back at him. She walked over to where Avery was standing with Wren and Magic. She murmured a goodnight to them and brought her over to the tent and lead her inside. She tensed up at how many people were in the same room. "It's alright... none of them would hurt you..." she said, noticing her getting nervous. She sat down on her "bed", creating a space for her sister. They both lay down, it was now pretty much quiet except for a few small conversations here and there. "I don't blame you for liking him. He is pretty cute," Katrina whisper with a smile. "W-what?" Avery stuttered. "I don't know what you're talking about..." she whispered nervously. "Oh please I can read your mind, I know you like him," she whispered, smiling a little. Even though it was dark, Avery knew her cheeks were red. "...What about that guy you were with...? You know, Wren and Magic's cousin? Do you like him?" Avery asked quietly. "Who? Spider? Yeah we're pretty good friends," Katrina replied quietly. "No, do you like him? Come on, you know what I mean," Avery whispered. Katrina's smile faded a little bit. "You've had a really long day, you should get to sleep," Katrina murmured. She kissed her sister's forehead and turned over. Avery knew she was dodging her question, but since she really was tired, she let it go.

-ooc-
yeah like how what's gonna like happen or what ever?

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Katrina2
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:58 pm

"We can try," Spider commented, trying to be optomistic about the situation. "And I suppose you're right. I mean, I hate constantly having to worry about Wren and Magic, particularly Magic. I at least feel more comfortable about their safety with them being here." Spider smiled. "No problem. The last thing you need is people on your back about something they've made up," Spider pointed out. He yawned and stretched a bit. "I suppose we should turn in for the night..." he murmured.

ooc/ Sorry it's short. We need to get this plot moving... big time.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum