Escape the Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:20 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Higurashi_no_Naku_Koro_Ni_by_Crazy_-2

Spider blushed a little. "Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. I thought about waking you, but I decided to let you sleep. Figured if you slept through your nightmares, you wouldn't remember them. Guess you didn't sleep through 'em," he explained sheepishly.

Spider looked up at a hole in a nearby tree, knowing that an owl slept there regularly by the pellets that were scattered about the base of the tree. "That's too bad. I hate it when those guys don't just mind their own business like we do. Don't see why it's so difficult for them," he murmured.

Spider looked down at his hands in his lap. "I should probably get going..." he trailed off, not wanting to bother Katrina. He knew that he had a tendancy to do that. He sighed sadly as he remembered the many times that his sister yelled at him for bugging her, many of her hollaring fits consisting of "shut up, you stupid kid!" Spider winced as the words echoed in his mind.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 D21
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Cooltext621645372
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

https://escapetheasylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:48 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Katrina
Katrina frowned in her sleep as she dreamed. It was a mixture of everything that had happened in the past day or two with her conscience added in. She breath heavily and covered her face with her hands and arms. Everything went through her mind so quickly it almost hurt her. Her breathing grew slower and deeper as her dream drew to a close and the pictures faded to black as the last few words echoed. It's not often that I find someone as twisted as you are. Katrina suddenly sat up, breathing heavily and brushing her hair nervously with her fingers. She knew she never felt guilty about what she did because no one ever talked to her about it, and she never thought about it herself. She realized she could hear another voice, thoughts from someone rather. She jumped at suddenly hearing Spider's thoughts and she gasped a little as she jumped back. "I-...S-sorry I usually don't get startled like that I just didn't except anyone to be here..." Her voice trailed off and she looked around and realized she must have fallen asleep as she was walking. She started to pick out the leaves and brush out the dirt in her hair shakily. "I found a Hego sneaking around our camp last night. I chased him out here, but he got away. I started walking back but I guess I fell asleep," she said, laughing a little quietly.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Katrina2
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:12 pm

Spider yawned and stretched. His hand wandered around the ground, searching for his eye patch. He crumpled it in his fist as soon as his hand touched the hard leather. Spider tied the patch around his head and stood up shakily. He grabbed his cane and headed outside into the sunlight. He closed his eye, head facing the sky, and drew in a deep breath. Part of him wondered if Katrina would even talk to him today. Not many people stayed "friends" with him for very long.

After a couple hours of lounging around the camp, Spider finally noticed that it was lacking Katrina. Originally, he'd thought that maybe she was sleeping in. It'd been a late night last night. But now he was starting to have doubts.

Spider stood up from his resting place in a patch of grass near the edge of the woods and ventured into the thick foliage. He limped through the woods, tripping once or twice. Another not-so-pleasant walk, he thought triedly when a blue jay circled down and landed lightly on his shoulder. I saw her not far from here. She's just asleep on the forest floor, the bird explained. Spider smiled at him. "Thanks," he murmured and pressed on. The blue jay left his shoulder.

Spider finally broke through a cluster of trees to find Katrina. He stumbled over to her and sat down beside her. he sighed and bowed looked around quietly, waiting for her to wake up.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Cooltext621645372
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:29 am

Katrina breathed steadily and slowly, feeling a mixture of anger, guilt, and exhaustion running through her. She rarely felt guilty about what she did, never showing it and now wasn't any different. "I figured you'd still be watching me no matter what you said. I don't particularly care at the moment as long as you stay out of it. It's my business, and I don't need anyone to meddle with it," she said sternly, and turned away. Truthfully, on the inside way deep down, a little tiny part of her wished Spider would figure her out. No one else, just him. There were times when she wished she had someone to just be her not so sweet and perfect adorable self. It sounded stupid to her every time she thought about it, but sometimes she wanted to give her sweet smile a break and her bubbly personality a break. But she couldn't tryst anyone with that secret, even if she could read their minds. You can do it if you want to, but once you go down that road, there's no going back... her voice warned. It did every time she thought about telling someone, and she always decided to stay on the road of lying and deceit. But she knew Spider was genuine, but would he forgive her? Even if she wasn't far into her game, would he forgive her for what she's done already? And what about the rest of the stuff she's done, not just to him, but could he still be friends with her without thinking of what she has done? She sighed deeply and let her shoulders drop as she walked. I'll see how forgiving he can be, then I'll decide if I should tell him or not. she decided. She blinked her heavy eyes slowly and let them shut. She walked for a while with them close, her steps getting slower and slower until she had actually fallen asleep. Her feet came to a stop and her knees gave in and she fell to the ground, and fell asleep right there. She laid on the ground, leaves and dirt collecting in her long hair. Her lips moved slightly, her guilty conscience admitting everything in her sleep where no one could hear her, and even if someone was around, her vocal chords remained silent so it didn't matter.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:33 am

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Higurashi_no_Naku_Koro_Ni_by_Crazy_-3
Silus closed his eyes and bowed his head. "I suppose that boyfriend of yours doesn't count? You know, the one you murdered? I guess you didn't really hurt him if you're saying that you've never hurt anyone through your little games," he pointed out smoothly. He opened his eyes and looked back up at the stars. They always seemed to mezmorize him to an extent.

"Sure. Maybe you don't need friends. But I can tell that Spider does. And if you're so sick of your friends not really being your friends, just pretending... Well, just take a look at what you're doing to Spider - what you do to everyone. They were your 'friends' only because they gained something from it. Seems you're no better than them." Silus sighed and fingered his right curled horn.

"I'll be around. It's not often that I find someone as twisted as you are. Actually, it seems that people like you find me, not the other way around. I'll back off a bit, but be sure that I'll keep an eye on you," he assured Katrina. "And - just a side note - I don't really want to help you, but since you insist that I don't, then you can walk. Your camp's about a mile that direction," he told her, pointing.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 D24
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Cooltext621679333

♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:27 pm

"It's been 19 years and I've never gotten caught. I can go another month. Another year. Another 19 years, and I'll warn him tomorrow about how intense I can get when I'm fighting and he won't bother anymore about it. I know I've got this whole thing covered! I know exactly what I'm doing and I can do it without hurting people! I've never hurt anyone before, and I won't hurt anyone now. And for your information, I realize that I can fight, and very well, yes, but swords and blades get very messy and will land someone in jail. I haven't manipulated anyone here yet to only my advantage except some Hegos but that's how a war works!" Katrina would have screamed the majority of that if she wasn't trying to be rather quiet since it was the middle of the night. She felt her blood boil with some rage, getting mad at Silus for trying to figure her out. She took in a deep breath, attempting to calm herself down. "I have put thought into what would happen if someone would figure out what I do or if I would happen to get attached to someone along the way and once again, I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out, and I don't need you to help me if I don't. I honestly don't care about friends at this point, I've gone all my life knowing all my 'friends' were just using me to feel popular or important, so I can do without friends. I could go through a year without interacting with any humans and I'd be fine. Now, if you would, please return me to my camp since I believe we are done with this conversation and I am tired. I have to ask you to not spy on me anymore, because I don't spy on your camp." Her breathing had slowed back down to normal. She didn't look up at him, just downwards at a spot on the ground no more than 5 feet away from where she stood. She really did want to go to sleep, and return to her tent. She knew that tomorrow she'd be watching to see if Silus was watching her, and whither or not if he said he would leave her alone.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:48 pm

"Fine. Whatever you want." Silus sighed. "You've said that before. I know you naturally read minds, but you were prodding. I was just letting you know that it was unnecessary," he explained, yawning. His sharp teeth glinted in the moonlight.

"And I'll have you note that he's known you for a day. He's already had his suspicions anyway, so that just helps me out. Besides. I don't look like this during the day. I won't be ruining his life. I'll be sparing it. He'll find out ventually. You'll slip up somewhere, no doubt. One of these days he'll see how you get when you fight and there will be no hiding it. Not only will he be out of a friend, but so will you. Tell him now and you still might earn his forgiveness. He just wants to know the real you," he pointed out.

"And stop saying that you don't brainwash them. I never said that you did. You're repettitive use of that comment is just making you seem more guilty of it," he advised her. Silus sighed and looked up at the trees thoughtlessly, watching as the bats flitted about. "You know that I just strung together a bunch of lies in my head to see if you'd take that bait, right? So maybe you used to manipulate because you need to. Point is, you don't need to anymore. The Simals supply you with all that you need."

Silus rolled onto his back on the rock and stared up at the stars like he had before he'd run into Katrina. "Wow. Now you're lying. I don't even need to look for tell-tales to know that. We both know that you can protect yourself just fine, and I have no doubt that it was the same way a few years ago. Besides. You're talking about these people like they're objects. Did you forget that they were humans and not your tools that you throw away when you can't use them anymore for a moment there? And I don't care. I'm not trying to make anyone's life miserable. I'm trying to prevent that. He's less likely to forgive you if he finds out on his own. Just letting you know. You didn't lie to him to protect yourself and to help your family survive. Maybe you've manipulated other people for those reasons, but you didn't manipulate him for those reasons," he muttered.

Silus rolled over to look at Katrina tiredly. "Are you done trying to defend yourself? You have to know deep down that what you're doing is wrong, therefore making it easier for me to argue with you. You do put up a good fight though. I'll give you that. Better than most."

♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:32 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Acidia

"U-uh yeah... sure..." Acidia said quietly. She place her small cold hand in his larger hand and stood up. "I wasn't really spying on you, I just got here and you were lost in thought the whole time. I was actually getting ready to leave to stalk someone else, but I... um, fell..." she said awkwardly, rubbing her arm and looking away. "Sorry... I guess..." she said, knowing she didn't really have anything to be sorry more. It was more like a reaction that they had taught her when she did something "wrong". But now that she was out in the "real world", it was nothing like what they told her it was like. They had told her that it was full of civilized people who behaved normally and she was there to learn how to behave like that. Now she was out in the "real world" and here she was, surrounded by at least a hundred others just like her. She glanced at the boy she was with and realized that she had began to space out and ignore him. "So what's your name and all that stuff?" she asked, not feeling awkward at all. She was just... different like that. She moved a strand of hair which was visible to her away from her eyes and moved it, then watched it fall back into place. She fought with it for a while before it finally stayed on top of her head for a few moments then fell back into its original spot. Acidia was now looking back at Layne, seeming not to notice that the strand was back. She blinked at him, waiting for a response, trying to figure out if she had seen him before or if she had talked to him. She was like that, she didn't really have much of an attention span. She hardly remembered half the people she interacted with and the things she did, but she didn't exactly care. She folded her fingers together and began to contort them, just some nervous habit she did. Many people who saw it found it gross or disgusting, but she thought it was perfectly fine. She never understood what was so weird about moving her fingers around.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Acidia2
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:09 pm

"I know you're a human, and I'll treat you like one. Just because I deceive people doesn't mean I won't treat you like a human. Why would I put on my nice and cute act if I know that you're on to me?" Katrina said, raising her shoulders. "I'm not trying to solve you inside and out, I read minds, I can't turn it off. It's like you're talking to me and I can only block it out if I concentrate hard enough which makes it impossible to hold a simple conversation with someone anyways." She hated it when people used her own words against her, but on the flip side, she loved to use theirs against them. "If you tell him he won't believe you. He's too thankful that he's finally got someone like me to talk with and he won't let you ruin that. See? I'm not hurting him, and you'll ruin this for him. I don't ruin lives, I fulfill them. People during their school years do nothing their whole life, and now they've become useful to me. I ask them to do something, I don't brainwash them," she said, clenching her fists. "And you know what? That's exactly right. I manipulate people to get what I need. Neither of my parents finished high school, and it's incredibly hard to get a job without finishing high school. So they both work minimum wage jobs and never bring home enough money to get us everything we needed. So yes, I manipulated people in school to get us the money and food we needed. So have you come up with you witty reply yet? I know you haven't. So while you're thinking of it, let me give you another reason why I need to manipulate people. I had so many boyfriends because they would protect me. There are so many guys out there that want to take advantage of me because I'm small little girl who wouldn't hurt anyone. So my boyfriends so they'd protect me from the guys who were like that and they'd either get tired of me, or I had to dump them because they became the guys who I wanted protection from. They're guys who can do manual labor that can get my family money. So? Where's you're excuse about why I'm such a bad person?" Katrina straightened herself up and had a determined look in her eyes. "And if you do tell him, he'll be fine when he finds out why I did it. It was to protect myself and to keep my family alive. So now what's my offense?"

Last edited by Forget And Not Slow Down on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:08 pm

ooc/ Hooray for drastic time differences. xD
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:59 pm

ooc/ *on cussing* No. I'm still here. Means I prefer you not cuss and remain appropriate. A few slip-ups are understandable, but swears and... other... things are not really necessary. As Atticus Finch would say, "that's common." Wow. I can't believe I'm making a reference to To Kill A Mockingbird. I hate that book... Anyway, it's a fairly good point. All swearing does is make my ears/eyes bleed and it really just makes you sound sloppy. Use something lalong the lines of senseless where you used that other word. It just sounds better in general. I'm making this large and red so that other peoples no that it's fairly important. *nod*
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:48 pm

"Now what are you trying to do with that comment? Make me forget that even though you look like a human, you're not, or are you trying to remind me? Because all it does is remind me. Or are you trying to butter me up? That won't work either," Silus told her quite honestly.

"Now quit trying to find anything useful in there," he muttered as soon as he noticed that she was prodding his brain. "You won't find anything that I won't tell you. A day was enough for me to find your tell-tales," he explained rather tiredly, like it was some huge burden that he had to carry. "It's simple, really. I just don't think about the things I don't want you to know." Silus sighed and glanced up at the moon. Suppose that'll go down in a few hours, he thought casually, mostly just to irritate Katrina.

"You know that I'll tell him if you don't. I've been in his position. I've been treated the way you treat him. We find out somehow. When you 'get bored with us' - is that how you put it? Either when you decide that you can't use us for anything good or when you've used us as much as you possible could - that's what you meant by that, correct? People like you have made me the way that I am. Thanks to people like you, I can't feel anything or trust anyone. Don't go ruining more people than you already have," he hissed, staring her straight in the eye. He was attacking her, but he spoke as though he were having a casual conversation, as though nothing was wrong.

Silus slowly became aware of the tingling in his left leg. He sung it out from underneath him and over the edge of the rock. He sat on his rear end and kept his right knee in the air, his right forearm resting on top of it. He listened as the bushes rustled. He ran his tongue ver his teeth.

"Hunting, eh? Something I'm quite familiar with. But something that's not really all that relatable to our current situation. You need to hunt to survive. You don't, however, need to manipulate people to survive. Thousands of people survive without manipulation. Therefore, your explanation doesn't really work all that well, now does it? You don't manipulate to survive. You manipulate because you just always have to get what you want. In the process, of course, you usually make other people give up what they want. You only care about yourself. Not to mention that associating people with prey doesn't exactly help your situation," Silus pointed out.

"I don't manipulate to get what I want. I manipulate to get what I need. Not everyone can survive without manipulation. I'm one of them. I'm sorry about how it hurts others, but at least they survive and I survive as well." If she said that, how would I answer? he thought, pondering the question in his head, turning it over and trying to form an answer, not coming up with a very good one.

♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  .:Issy:. Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:45 pm

OOC// Haha, thank you~
BIC// Normally Layne would lean against the tall sturdy tree in the afternoons to try to not freak out, scaring everyone in camp and most likely getting himself kicked out of the Hego's camp but today, well today was different. Of course he had taken up his normal space, lent against the tree, but everything just seemed off. The air hot and sticky, getting inside of his lungs and seeming to glue itself inside of his chest instead of its usual light, sweet touch that it always seemed to bring. But of course, everything was just a myth with him. Whatever he said of did was claimed as something unreliable or something that didn't mean a thing but in reality it always gave him a weird upper hand, something no one ever believed.
When the branch fell down to the ground he jumped, one of those, "Haha, gotcha!" pranks that always made you scared shitless ((I'm pretty sure we're allowed to cuss on this site...Aren't we?)) until a second later when you realized how foolish you were. But in this case nothing but the hot air knocked the branch down, and he was about to dismiss the whole thing until he saw a girl appear, his eyes showing surprise.
"Um hi..." He said running a hand through his short white hair before dropping it down by his side again, thinking about offering it to her but thinking better, she might have been creeping on him this whole day and for something like that she deserve a hand but if she just fell from a random tree, which happened to be above him then he must look like a total jerk.
"Would you like a hand?" He decided to ask after a moment of debate, she might be one of those girls who took offense when offered help, taking in a negative way; such as that she was so weak that she needed a hand from a man like him. But honestly, he didn't even know if that existed, girls were hard to figure out and who should he be to say that she was any different?
OOC// Hopefully this isn't a total train wreak ^^
.:Issy:.
.:Issy:.

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:10 pm

-ooc-
this is for Issy since she said she didn't want to start tongue

-bic-
Acidia walked through the Hego's camp, eyeing everyone she passed. She rubbed her arm nervously, always getting jittery about something. She sighed, with nothing to do until she spotted another Hego who also seemed to be bored, maybe even asleep. Whoever he was, he was leaned against a tree, unmoving. She turned herself invisible and quietly began to creep over to the tree and climbed it silently. She crawled out to the branch above his head and lay down, watching him as she did. Suddenly her hand hit a branch and it broke off, falling right next to the male below her. She held her breath, hoping it wouldn't give her away. She didn't think it would because even when she messed up people usually ignored it since she was no where to be seen. She decided he hadn't notice and relaxed a little. Spying and creeping on people was one of her favorite things to do, and she was good at it. It was all because of her ability to turn invisible, since she wasn't smart enough to find a route to get her to her destination without being seen. Plus, any noise she did make was usually brushed off by whoever heard it since a lot of the people there had some sort of mental disability, so they almost always blamed it on that. She was often sent to spy on the Simals, not that she ever found much, but she was rarely caught, and had always escaped when she was. The mind reader girl was usually the one to find her since she could hear her thoughts and had no mental disorders to blame broken sticks and rustling leaves on. She sighed silently on her branch, finding the boy not amusing and decided to leave to stalk someone else. She sat up and fell backwards, landing on her back and beside the boy, turning visible again as she hit the ground. This was another thing that gave her away, when she fell or was hit, she was once again visible. She blinked at the boy, not sure of what to say. Well, he probably wouldn't be mad since she hadn't seen anything, but most people weren't exactly thrilled when they found out she had been watching them.
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:18 am

Katrina'a heart pounded harder and faster as he picked her up and flew off with her. She tensed at the rough landing but kept her balance. She clenched her teeth as he spoke. She breathed slowly and steadily, more concerned about if he was going to keep his mouth shut about her. "I'll call you Silus if that's what you prefer. I know you're human under there," she said. "I suppose what you're saying is true, but don't you think I've considered this before? Well, first I know he won't find out, because not even my parents realize that, and I only manipulate people I need to. I don't brainwash people to be my servants. I guess you'd still consider that wrong, but it's like hunting. You only kill the animals you need for food, you don't just go around killing because it's fun. I'm not exactly sure what you want, but it clearly could not wait until the morning," she said somewhat quietly. She wasn't sure if her words would convince him, actually she very sure it wouldn't just by the look on his face. She poked around in his mind "quietly" and in quick "bursts" so he wouldn't realize it. He certainly does have his reasons for a lack of emotion and being like this, but I still don't get what he wants... she thought to herself.
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:45 pm

"Fine," Silus's scratchy voice muttered. He moved closer to Katrina, poked her a few times, and then stepped back. He watched her fall to the ground like jelly. He allowed himself a smirk that he quickly wiped off his face. He took Katrina in his arms, cradling her gently. Beastly looking and mad at her he was, but that didn't mean that he shouldn't be gentle. He kind of had to be if he wanted to talk to her alive.

Silus lifted off the ground and set down maybe a mile into the forest. He let Katrina roll out of his arms. Not exactly gentle, but it wouldn't kill her. He kneeled on a rock, that Katrina happened to be facing, on one knee. He rested his forearmon his other knee. His wings spread out, then folded themselves neatly behind his back. The moon shone behind him, outlining his hulking figure.

"Don't worry. You'll be able to move in a few minutes," he assured her blankly. "I've come across types like you before. You manipulate people to get what you want. You don't care who you hurt along the way. Take that man for example. How do you think he's going to feel when he finds out that all of your friendship was really just you figuring out how to use him, how to manipulate him?" he pointed out, only a hint of disgust in his voice.

"Oh, pardon me. I forgot to introduce myself," he murmured, not sounding sorry at all. "I'm Cornelius Silus Harding, but most people just call me Creature. You can see why." Silus licked some of the loose meat off of his left shoulder horn, chewed, let some of the blood that came out run down his chin, as usual, and swallowed. His unnaturally sharp teeth glinted in the moonlight as he ran his tongue over them. "Honestly, I prefer Slius, but it will probably be easier for you to call me Creature, so go ahead."

ooc/ HAHAHA!!! xD

♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:07 pm

-ooc-
whoa at first I read "subdue my hate" as "seduce my mate" Shocked

what the heck I'm like vibrating right now and I'm like not even cold or anything

-bic-
Katrina's eyes bolted open and she looked over at the walls of the tent where she saw the outline of a figure. She clenched her teeth as she heard him speaking to her silently through his mind. She heard all of it, knowing right away that it was the person following her in the forest. She didn't think much of it since when she did hear his thoughts they just seemed to be about hatred, nothing to do with her. No one really followed her before except for her dead and ex-boyfriend who had almost figured her out. Is he going to be like him all over again? her voice asked, hearing her thought process. Maybe... we'll see if he takes any actions first... he's smart. He could be useful, but his also knows what I do which is already too much. She wasn't sure if she should let him know that she heard him and/or acknowledge his presence, because that would just be giving him what he wanted. She eyed the shadow of the figure, definitely seeming like one she didn't particularly want to fight with. no emotions to toy with... repeated in her head. She didn't necessarily need emotions to play with, especially if they were smart. She just needed to get them to see her plan. He knows I'm a fake, so no cute little girl act for him... Maybe I can get him to help me just end this stupid war... to get everyone to just work together to crush our enemies... She needed to learn more about him before she could figure out how to manipulate him. She slowly and quietly climbed out from underneath her covers and slowly walked toward the exit of the tent. She took in a soft deep breath and pushed open the curtain and began to walk over to the side of the tent where she knew he was. He certainly was not friendly looking, not friendly on the inside as she knew as well. "If you want to talk go into the woods or you'll wake up the other girls and they'll just eavesdrop. And please make this fast, I'd rather be asleep right now." She said, showing no fear, even though she was a little nervous.
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:29 pm

Silus lay on the outcrop that overlooked the Simal camp, his bloodied, muscular arms resting behind his greasy, blood-drenched, tangled, silver hair. The dull curls in his horns dug into his forearms. He didn't mind. The tattered, bat-like wings that protruded from his back fanned out across the dusty ground. Silus's toned chest rose and fell quietly as his blood-red, pupilless and scleraless eyes stared up at the glittering sky above him. Remnants of his late-night dinner were still speared on his left shoulder-horn. The horn in the center of his head rose about eight feet in the air as the nightmare esque beast rose to put his hands on his hips, his elbow horns sticking out. Silus ran his tongue along his pointed teeth, eyeing the girls' tent.

"I feel like having my fun right now. And my revenge, I suppose you could call it. I guess my main goal here is to subdue my hate," he decided and flapped noisily down into the camp, landing lightly in the center of the circle of tents. Silus moved over to a patch of bushes and rustled them loudly. She'll know I'm here, he thought, attempting to capture the attention of the mind reader. He could feel her poking around in his mind at that very moment.

You like smarts, don't you? he hissed mentally. Like what you see? You'll find plenty of information in there, but no emotions to toy with, to manipulate. Not like you could use the information anyway. It would take years for you to learn to use it properly, even if you are a mind reader, and even if you are particularly smart.

He knew that he was taunting her. She was taunting him, as well, though. She had been all day. Made him change more than once. He'd gotten bored around the Hego camp, and had decided to do a little spying and a little creeping. He'd followed the two all day, finding the man in the woods on his walk first. All that commotion was easy to spot.

She'd disgusted him excessively with her constant lying and toying with the man. It'd been hard for him to spot, at first. He'd thought she was genuine. She was just good. As soon as he began to pick out lies, it became painfully clear to him what she was doing. And he hated it. Luckily he'd been out of her range most of the time. She clearly hadn't thought much of him when he had been in her range.

ooc/ YAY LONGNESS AND CREEPERNESS!!!!! xP

♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Katrina smiled softly at Spider. "Its not really anything you need to thank me for, I mean I know it's important to you, but... You don't have to thank me or anything," she said, smiling sweetly. She stopped smiling and blinked at him when he put his hand on her shoulder. She watched him walk away, then began to walk towards her tent. She smirked a little since she knew no one was watching. Perfect... she thought to herself. Thanks again. You've been a better friend to me than anyone here, and I barely know you. It means a lot Spider's last few words echoed in her mind, some words she loved to hear. If he already trusts me this much, I'll be able to manipulate him sooner than I had planned. she thought. She sighed, hearing all of the girls' minds thinking and their voices gossiping about what she had just done. She rolled her eyes and put a smile back on her face to match her act. She moved the curtian out of the way and was swarmed by the girls all asking what happened. "Nothing, nothing! His leg hurt and I took him to the medic. And while I was there the medic changed my bandage. And that's all that happened." She walked carefully over to her bed. "You guys should all go to sleep. Really, it's not a good idea to be tired out here." Katrina burrowed her way into her sleeping bag and covered up as much of herself as she could as if it would block out the other girls.
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:43 pm

Spider smiled up at Katrina. "Thanks. For everything," he murmured. "I guess we should both get some sleep. Can't be off our game tomorrow if we run into Hegos again," he pointed out, and stood up, wobbling a little, but catching his balance. He grabbed his cane and began to walk out of the medic's tent. He set his hand gently on Katrina's shoulder as he passed her. "Thanks again. You've been a better friend to me than anyone here, and I barely know you. It means a lot," he said, then left.

ooc/ Yeah. Sad Well, I guess it IS just us roleplaying for the most part anyway... Sorry it's short again. I finished another character who's kind of a creeper, so I'll bring him in in my next post. Smile

♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:15 pm

-ooc-
yeah I know :c like no ones on ever and this is like the reason why we got more members so we could like be more active and awesome ><
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:12 pm

"Well its just not practical to be able to please everyone, you know? No matter what someone's not going to be happy with what you do," Katrina said with a little smile. "I do know what you mean. I know you feel like you're responsible for everyone's happiness, but all you can do is just do your best with making as many people as you can happy. If you honestly really tried then you can't wish that you did something different. For the people who aren't pleased with your actions, you can still help them. You can cheer them up if they're upset, help them if they need it. I know it might be weird to hear, but no one really expects you to please everyone." Katrina smiled sweetly. She actually did know the feeling, but it was different for her. She did it to fool everyone, he did it because he actually cared. But unlike Spider, she did end up pleasing everyone one way or another, because she knew exactly what would please them. But she was going to leave that part out since it'd make her seem fake. She brushed her hair behind her ear and watched the medic walk away since she was done with both of them. She leaned in closer and lowered her voice. "You don't have to worry so much. You're not annoying and it's not weird that you feel like that." Katrina stood up and smiled once again. "I can tell. And I could figure out that you're exhausted without mind reading." She folded her hands cutely behind her back and sighed. "I guess you'll want to go to sleep or something? Or is it just need to sit kind of tired?" She blushed a little, pretending to be slightly embarrassed. "Yeah, I know even mind reading has limits..."
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:59 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Spider

"I guess you're right," Spider murmured. "I guess I just want to please everyone, and if someone's not happy or gets hurt, I just feel like I should have done something to prevent his or her pain. I dunno why I feel that way, I just do. Is that weird?" he asked, though what he was really asking was "is that annoying?" He knew that Katrina would undersand.

He'd never really thought about it before. Could what he saw as kindness and humility possibly be overpowering and irritating? Maybe he should back off. He'd never meant to be a hindrance by appologising constantly. Then again, maybe he was being to hard on himself, like Katrina had told him. Spider sighed and massaged his right temple.

"Oh boy, I need some rest," he realized tiredly.

ooc/ Sorry it's kinda' short. So... I feel like everyone just, like, poofed... and yeah...

♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:11 am

Katrina gently pulled him to his feet, somewhat glad he took her hand. It just sort of added to the innocence of her act. She walked with him slowly, listening to him as she walked. She was very relieved that that's all the animals had told him, and nothing about the violence she had used on the other girl. Cute girls didn't cut holes in other girls' sides. She was rather surprised that he wasn't worried about her, since everyone always worried about her. A lot of people believed that cute and weak went together, but she most definitely was not weak. She wasn't as nervous about showing she could fight since her story about how her parents wanted her to learn how to defend herself was both believable and true. She knew she could have defended herself even if she hadn't taken lessons about working with blades. She used her ability to read minds more in fighting then her blade skills since she could hear what they were going to do next. Katrina sat down across from Spider and heard his thoughts about how strange he thought he was acting lately. She gave him a sad look about what he was thinking. "Don't be so hard on yourself. We all have off days, sometimes we get a little more than usual," she said, "trying" to cheer him up. "You don't have to call yourself stupid. I mean, you've been thinking about a lot of... 'deep' would be the word I guess. You've been thinking about a lot of deep stuff lately, which can mess you up. You're focused on other things than what you usually do, so you're not the same exactly right now," she said smiling a little. The medic came over with her supplies to start working on her arm. The medic gently unwrapped her bandages and prepared her new ones. Katrina looked down, as if she was hoping that seeing how deep her wound actually was wouldn't make Spider feel guilty about the whole thing. She wasn't sure if he would feel guilty, but she didn't exactly care either way, personally.
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:36 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 11 Spider
Spider let Katrina help him up. His leg was bothering him, so he supposed that he should go to the medic. Not to mention the fact that the aching pain in his empty eye socket reminded him that he hadn't dried it out. Spider grabbed his cane and hobbled over to the tent with Katrina.

"Honestly, I wasn't that worried about you. I knew you could take care of yourself, but I knew that it was a bad idea to let you go out there alone by yourself. I was just being stupid. And I was being stupid when I stayed behind by myself. I just wasn't thinking. Anyway, when some crickets came and told me that you had been attacked by that pair of Hegos, I kind of panicked. Guess I overreacted," he murmured.

Spider grimaced as the medic felt his leg and put some ice on it. His eyepatch was taken off and his eyesocket dried out. Of course, he would have to keep the eyepatch off for it to heal. So stupid tonight... he thought to himself. What is wrong with you? Spider leaned his head back and closed his eye.

♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum