Escape the Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ribbon ///

Go down

Ribbon /// Empty Ribbon ///

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Ribbon /// Kodiona_Kolioni_Chast_by_Bonhwa
Full Name: Unknown
Nickname(s): Ribbon, Ribbie
Preferred Name: Ribbon
Simal or Hego: Neutral, but leans toward the Hego side.
D.O.B.: May 2
Race/Ethnicity: Unknown
Skin Tone: Pale
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 130
Build: Skinny, though there his muscles are fairly defined.
Eyes: Light pink. He has no pupils and can't see like everyone else can. I'll get to that later.
Hair: Bleach blonde. Thick but straight. Parted to the right. It's shorter at the top and longer at the bottom, giving it a somewhat poofy look. The longest pieces come down to his waist.
Piercings and Identifying Marks: His back is covered in lash marks. For his tattoos you should just look at the picture. You're just going to get confused if I try to describe them.
Weapon of Choice/Martial Arts Training: He'll usually just use his jewelry to fight, though he's not a huge fan of the war.
Special Ability: Ribbon's mind works a lot like a master database system... thing. He can turn it on and off easily, though he usually has it on. Tell him anyone's first, middle, and last name and he'll be able to find them. It may take a little extra information if the name is common. When he finds someone, he can see what they've done in the past, what they're doing in the present, and what they will do in the future. ot knowing his full name, he can't do this with himself, which is both good and bad.
Mental and/or Physical Disabilities: Diagnosed with Delusional Disorder, of course, which is false. He can't see normally, either, as previously stated. Depression.
Phobia(s): He's terrified of being tortured and painful death.
Place of Birth: Unknown
Family: Uknown
Personality: Ribbon is very reserved and quiet. He'll talk, but he normally tries not to draw attention to himself. People love to take advantage of his ability. Cross him and prepare to meet a very different Ribbon. He's not very forgiving and tends to overreact, likely due to his depression. Ribbon is very introverted and likes to ponder things by himself. He spends most of his time moping in a corner talking to himself in his head. He gave up crying a long time ago. It's kind of like a comfort for him. It's not exactly enjoyable, but he's gotten so used to it that it's just normal and difficult for him to give it up. He doesn't really want to.
History: He's never told ANYONE about it, so I'll let it unravel in roleplay. I want it to be a surprise. Smile He owes Silus his life, though, I will say that.
Theme Song: Porcelain Heart by BarlowGirl
Roleplayed by: Libby (A Nice Piece Of Art)
A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down