Escape the Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Regular Chat

3 posters

Go down

Just Regular Chat Empty Just Regular Chat

Post  .:Issy:. Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:46 pm

I had to start a new topic because I don't think that my apology would fit in either of the two. ((Maybe in "What are you thinking right now?” but it was a toss up))

I just have to say that it wasn't my intent to make an intro and then just leave you hanging Cookie, I intend to reply at a point in time but right now I'm dishing this out with the small time that I do have. School has picked up and everything ((I know icky right?)) but finals ended last week and I plan on being more active. ((Sometime next week or tomorrow, it's too hard to tell with my teacher’s horrible homework giving skills))

Anywho, this is just to tell you that I'm sorry and that I didn't intend you leave anyone hanging ^^
.:Issy:.
.:Issy:.

Back to top Go down

Just Regular Chat Empty Re: Just Regular Chat

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:10 pm

aw tanks x) I was wondering too cause you said that you weren't roleplaying because you didn't wanna start and I was like whaaaat ;C but yeah tanks cause I was having a spaz attack a little bit haha
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Techiqa Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:45 am

Hey guys, I know I haven't been getting on, and I haven't really been keeping up with roleplay or anything, and I see I've missed a lot. But I don't see the problem with that really, Libby offered to roleplay with my character, but I don't know if she is doing something at the moment or not. At the mention of that, I need to know if I've missed anything relevant to my character or if I'm supposed to know something that has happened in roleplay, if not, I don't think I'm going to bother reading what has been happening so far. XD Hope that I'll get in touch with you guys soon.
Techiqa
Techiqa

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Hey tech as far as I know libby's not doing anything with your character at the moment and she hasnt started yet. Nothing's really happen so far, just like little back and forth conversations between people
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum