Escape the Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:02 am

Ava sat on one of the rocks in the camp with her head in her hand and her elbow on her knee. She looked down, bored, with nothing to do. Normally she wished for a break from healing so many people, but it was also boring when she had nothing to do. She looked down at the ash-covered rocks and burnt wood where they had a fire when they needed it. She sighed and stood up, brushing off her skirt and heading out of the camp to walk around a bit. She wandered around the woods, looking all over at the scenery. She loved being outside and felt a little homesick but brushed it off fairly quickly. She knelt down next to a patch of forget-me-nots and admired them for a moment, touching them gently. Her eyes drifted upward and she saw a cave, something she had never noticed before. She stood up and walked around the flowers and towards the cave, looking at it with a slightly confused look. She blinked as she realized that there were two people in the cave, Silus and someone else she didn't recognize. What's he doing out here with... whoever that is...? she wondered. She moved closer, not really intending to spy but just wondering what was going on. Suddenly she heard the loud snap of a stick she had stepped on and watched Silus turn to look at her with a not so happy looking on his face. He did intimidate her, but she wasn't exactly afraid of him. Her eyes widened a little bit, feeling like she might have gotten herself into a bad situation. She wasn't really sure what to say, or if she should say anything. Her eyes drifted to a rather large cut on Silus's arm and stayed there for a moment. "Do you want me to heal that...?" she asked somewhat awkwardly. She wasn't sure if it would help the situation or make him think she was avoiding the whole 'what are you doing here'. Either way, at least it was something.
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:48 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Katrina
Katrina looked downwards almost sadly. "I know it was wrong and all that stuff, but it was what I did, what I had to do. I never even asked for his trust, but I'm not going to say that I don't want it. If he keeps bring it up, then he knows that I'm going to get into a situation when I'll want his trust," she sighed and shook her head a little. "This is another reason I keep as much as I can secret... He kept saying that if I wasn't a mind reader then he wouldn't have a problem... I was looking for their father, but he's impossible to track. He never tells anyone where he's going and he has no patterns about where he goes... If I could only turn one of them in, I could see why he'd take it personally, but turning them in would get me enough money to pay for everything while I was looking for him. Spider, I know it all sound so wrong and horrible but I didn't care... and now I'm starting to, and I just feel horrible all the time..." she murmured. Her shoulders and arms dropped as she stared at the ground with sad eyes. "You keep telling me that I'm not a bad person, but I can't bring myself to believe it... and neither can anyone else..." She walked over to Spider and hugged his waist, putting her head against his chest and shutting her eyes. "I know what I did was wrong, and I don't need anyone to point that out to me. I'm not using people anymore... I told you I gave that up for you. I know you have a lot on your mind, I just..." She stopped herself, shaking her head as if to say she didn't want to finish her sentence. She felt herself starting to shake a little. "I love you and I'm trying to cope with all this and it's just really, really hard..."

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Katrina2-1
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:08 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brokenheart-5

"Not everyone's going to be as forgiving as I am. I don't think Magic dwelled on it every moment of every day, and I don't think that he hates you. What you did to him was wrong and it was deceitful. Because of that, he's not going to trust you right away. He's been hurt by other people too much to trust as easily as you might want him to. It became a natural thing for him, getting hurt. So he's probably just looking for you to feel sorry for what you did. So many people have hurt him and I doubt any of them have even felt the need to appologise. You took advantage of him before and he hasn't seen anything different from you yet, so why should he expect any different? He's only got bits and pieces of sane moments with you, and who knows what happened in those moments. He takes what you did personally because he thinks you would have been smart enough to find their father. He didn't take it personally to begin with, but when he found out that you could read minds, he did. Now that he knows, he doesn't understand why it couldn't have gone differently," Spider explained and sighed. "I'm sorry, I guess I just have a lot on my mind. The look in Magic's eyes when he came back... I can't seem to put my finger on it, but I didn't like it.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D21
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cooltext621645372
A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Katrina dropped her arms and took a couple steps back, and eyed his face with a not-too-happy expression. She sighed and turned her back to him, crossing her arms over her stomach. She looked at the ground, scowling and thinking. "He's still mad that I turned him and Wren and Naomi in a few years ago..." she murmured after a long pause. She kicked a rock next to her foot, frustrated that she had to talk about this again. "He's acting like I was targeting him, or like I specifically wanted them in jail. I just knew they were worth a lot and I needed money. I've never thought twice about it but it's like he spent every moment of his life since them dwelling on his hatred for me. I know I ruined his life, but I think he's taking it way too personally. Yes I did basically ruin his life and I didn't care." She crossed her arms tighter and clenched her teeth, sighing somewhat angrily. "Didn't care... I don't get what he wants from me. I can't give him those years of his life back, and he keeps accusing me of trying to take advantage of Naomi. If I was going to do that I would have done it back when I found them and I'm not even using people anymore...I dunno it was mostly just us talk about that, I guess" she muttered, continuing to stare at the ground. She ran her fingers through her hair and crossed her arms again. "You know the whole time I was in there I just wanted to come out so I could tell you that I love you and you just push it aside. I know you want me to talk about what happened but a quick 'I love you too' would have been nice... I wasn't going to let it slide, I know it's important to you. You coulda reacted the way you wanted to and I'd still tell you what happened..." she muttered, looking off in a different direction.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Naomi
Naomi cocked her head to the side and blinked at Magic as he started to zone out. "Magic... Magic...?" she murmured, shaking his hand a little. She eyed him up and down with a somewhat confused expression on her face. She knew he was insane sometimes, but he didn't really react to his voices like this. "Magic? Magic?" she asked a little louder. She thought for a moment, trying to bring him back to reality. She watched him shiver and stare at his hands for a moment, knowing he was 'back'. She blinked at him, her eyes widening a little as he told her that his sister was coming. She just never really showed much emotion but she was quite nervous on the inside.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Naomi2
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:54 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brokenheart-5

Spider ignored Katrina for the moment, something he didn't really want to do, but something he had to do. "What happened in there?" he asked. "I know Magic's not the most sand person, but he seemed to have his witts about him back there. What's he so mad about?" Katrina's words echoed in his head and it was hard for him not to react. I love you... He had to know what she'd done, though. The last thing he wanted to do was doubt Katrina, but Magic had seemed pretty worked up. He hoped with all his heart that his cousin had just been overreacting. He sighed, caving. "I'm really sorry about this, but you know that I can't just let family matters slide. I really hate this, you know I do. But I have to look after Magic seeing as Wren's not here. By the looks of it, he'd jump in front of a bus to protect that girl. I think Wren mentioned her before. Naomi. A tag-along that they became good friends with. My guess is that she showed them what a sister is really supposed to be like. Anyway, I need to take care of Magic because the last thing he's going to be doing at this point is looking after himself. So I need to know what happened."

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D21
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cooltext621645372

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brokenheart-7

Magic sighed as he sat next to Naomi, running his fingers through his hair. "I just don't want to have to ruin your life any more than I already have. And I don't need her provoking any of that behavior. I just want you to be safe and happy." He looked up at Naomi, tears filling his eyes. "I can't let her take away any more years off our lives. We've only got so many in a lifetime and I really need to be on the top of my game for Wren, as does she. Only she doesn't seem to care. I'm just getting my head back and I'm about to lose it again because I have to compensate for her and Wren." He looked back down at his hands angrilly. He watched as they turned red with blood and looked around in a panic. The whole world was red. The ground was covered in blood. He looked around for Naomi, but she was gone. He stood up and looked around frantically. "Po?! Po!" he cried. He felt his heart drop into his stomach as a scream rang out from among the blood-stained Simal tents. Po's scream. He stood and ran over to the tent, stumbling over the dead bodies of his campmates, pretending not to notice the flaming red hair of one of the young men on the ground. Magic burst int the tent to see a three-headed dragon looming over Naomi. He could tell she was attempting to control its mind, but it didn't seem to work. "Po!" he screamed and lunged at the beast, leaping in front of Naomi. A rapier conveniently floated over to him. It was then that he noticed the bodd was up to his knees. He snatched the weapon and slashed at the dragon, cutting clean through all three heads with surprising ease. He looked at the thin blad in his hand, confused. He looked at the dragon. It wasn't dead, but instead had six heads now. Panicking, he lashed out, but the heads kept multiplying. A dark voice whispered in his ear. Cut off one head, and two will take its place. Such is the regenerating ability of Hydra. Magic struggled to keep his head above the flow of blood now and whipped around as he heard Naomi calling his name. One of the heads had reached around and snatched her up. The numerous heads lifted into the air in a triumphant roar, then looked down to Magic, laughing as the thick, warm waves consumed him. He noticed a beaded necklace around the beast's neck. Tyran. He struggled to fight his way to the surface, but was consumed by darkness. The shadows have always hid from the light. But now they rebel. The relentless sun cannot hold them back, nor can the magnificent moon. But when they come to dance together, leaving their sides of the twenty-four hour period, there is hope. A mere star cannot light up the night on its own, but when aided by many more, it is part of pure beauty. And what if it needs to hide? That's what the clouds are for. Beware, small star, for the shadows have Hydra with them... Magic gasped for air as the darkness cleared. He shivered, still covered in blood. He looked down at his body and realized that it was just sweat. He looked over at Naomi, somewhat relieved, but terrified at the same time. "Tyran's coming."

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D28
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cooltext637629814
A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:37 pm

Katrina shook her head a little but decided to keep her words to herself. She leaned against a tree once she was back outside and stared up at the sky. Once she got over the shock of everything that had happened she pushed herself forward to stand on her own. She looked down at Magic, eyeing him for a moment. "I know you said not to run off like this, but I should be back fairly soon, definitely before night," she murmured and walked over to Spider. She gave him a little smile and took his hand and started to walk towards the river. She tried to listen to his thoughts but she was too distracted by her own to concentrate on either of them. She walked with him until they came to the river and held him hand a little tighter. The images of what happened when they were last there flashed in her mind and she shook her head a little to get them out. "I'm sorry..." She murmured with a sigh, staring at the river. "Just for... everything I need to be sorry for," she said, then bit her bottom lip, knowing it was too broad. "For taking too long to get to realize what I was doing and putting my pride and myself above everything and that you had to put up with so much of my crap..." She lowered her head a little and hugged him, resting her head on his shoulder. "Please don't ever leave like that again... I don't know what I'd do without you again... I love you..." she murmured. She closed her eyes for a moment and glanced up at him, waiting for him to say something.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Naomi
Naomi smiled slightly at Magic. She took his hand and gently pulled him over to sit with her. "Magic, it's okay... I can take care of myself. I'll make sure she doesn't do anything and I'll even be extra careful around her..." she said quietly. She let her hand rest on top of his as if to comfort him a little. "I know you're worried about your sister being after us, but it's going to be okay..."

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Naomi2
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Magic shook his head in disbelief. Just stay away from Naomi or I'll keep you in here. End of story. You're not going to make me trust you just like that. Trust is something you need to earn. Not something you can just take like the lives of people. Thus far, you haven't earned anything from me except for perhaps a slap across the face. Actions speak much louder than words. So if you really want my trust, you'll show it. And you can't expect me to wait for you. You don't deserve that from me. I technically forgave you a long time ago. You just chose not to accept it, so I can't completely forgive you, no matter how hard I might try. I'm not going to waste my breath on trying to explain anything to you anymore. If you don't see that what you did was wrong, then I am truely sorry, but you seriously need help. Now. If you'll excuse me, I best be on my way, as should you, he murmured and a bright light flashed as they both came out of his head. Magic sighed, staring emotionlessly at Katrina as she sprawled out on the grass in front of him. He stood up and turned to Naomi. "I can explain later if you need it," he told her and looked to Spider as if to suggest the same to him.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:31 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Acidia
Acidia shrugged a little and hugged her knees to her chest. "I dunno... there's a lotta people I hate. I suppose my parents would be one of them but I- never mind..." she murmured, putting her head on her knees somewhat sadly. "I don't think it's good to have to much hate but I don't think I've ever loved..." She glanced up and eyed Zero a little. "I wonder why they're against us just because we're insane," she said, pondering her thoughts for a moment. "I mean, we're the same expect for our minds, right? But no two minds are the same. I don't like it when they try to help us..." she said, thinking out loud a little. She sighed and looked down. "No one would miss me. No one. I've thought about it for so long and I still don't know why I'm here. But I must have been put here for some reason but why can't I figure it out...? I've had so long to figure it out and I still can't..." she said, gripping her head with a frustrated growl. She picked her head up when he mentioned that his picture was finished. She eyed it, leaning her arms on her knees and keeping her nose and mouth covered by her arms. "How come you drew that? And where's it gonna happen? In the city?" she asked, lifting her head up a little. She looked in the direction of the city then back at his drawing. "I wonder who the dead one will be..."

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Acidia2
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Zero Rivers

Post  blackstars1fangirl Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:44 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5151786

He looked up at her, curious. "Of course my parents. Who else could I hate? Not my little sister." He felt a pang of sadness as he thought of his sister's happy face. She was the only person that he actually missed now and then.
Then her voice penetrated his thoughts and he returned to his drawing.
"Insane? Of course we're insane." He cracked a wide smile, eyes shining. "Why else would the world be so against us?" Cause they hate you... Zero scowled and focused on his painting. "And someone would have to miss you. Otherwise what's the point of living?" That really confused him. If no one was ever going to remember you, why not just die and get it over with?" He patted her head lightly with a fallen leaf. "Think about it, Acidia. There are millions of 'why' questions out there, but in my opinion, the biggest 'why question is... Why are we born to just die afterwards?" He looked up from his art to glance quickly at her. "After we're gone, we're just gone right?" He swirled a bit of more blood on to his paper and grinned happily.

"There. It's done now." Zero showed her the picture of some people running out of a burning building, their faces filled with terror. The smoke swirled all around and there was also a dead body, hunched over on the ground. "Now... if you stick around long enough, you might even get to see this happen." It had always been like that. When he drew, it was an urge, an impulse that couldn't be ignored. His fingers just moved as if connected to someone else's brain and drew pictures that he did not expect...like now.
"Watch carefully, Acid." He murmured to her, his blue eyes fixed on a small building. "It won't be long now."

blackstars1fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:53 pm

Acidia blinked at Zero, clinging to the tree behind her. "I'm real. I can just disappear sometimes. You know, lots of people here have powers. A lot are... insane though..." she said, laughing quietly to herself with a crazed looked in her eyes. Suddenly her eyes seem to calm down and had an almost tired look to them. "I don't care if you eat meat. Just as long as it's not me..." she said, watching him. I think everyone with the voices does these things... she thought. She tilted her head sideways and thought for a moment. "I dunno if I have an IQ... hate them both...? Them both like parents...? Parents..." she repeated. She froze up memories flashing through her head though none of them contained 'parents'. Her eyes widened a little and she seemed to shake a little then it all stopped. She realized what she was doing and didn't want him to ask about what was happening. "Acidia... I dunno why though. It has acid in it though," she said, laughing a little. "You can draw if you want to, I don't mind," she sat down next to Zero with an almost sad expression on her face. "The Hegos wouldn't miss me, or care if I went missing..." she murmured somewhat distantly. She was never sure how she felt about that. She definitely didn't like her actions being restricted, but no one seemed to care about her. She put her head in her hands and looked down at the paper and smiled a little at Zero's blood swimming around.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  blackstars1fangirl Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:30 am

Zero looked at her with mild interest as she suddenly appeared right before his eyes. "I can't tell if you're really living...or not." He dropped his gaze and then looked back up to see if she'd disappeare again. That would have been irritating.

"I don't eat meat." He stated simply. "Never have and I never will.." Yesss... you have Zero.... The silky voice taunted him and he scowled.
"Fine, I've had it once!" The agitated boy glared at the girl. "Okay? Jeez." Why was a Hego there anyway? She's stalking you... Zero rolled his eyes and looked to the clouds. "My name is Zero Rivers... That's because I got....a 0 IQ!" He had not wanted to play his parent's stupid games. Tests were not enjoyable... Mother and Father are disapointed in their son...no? "I don't care. I hate them both anyway." He said aloud, forgetting for a moment that he was being watched. But the breathing was still there and he turned his face to look at her from under his hair.
"Conversation with a human would be a nice change." Pale thin lips turned up into a wide excited grin and his blue eyes glowed eerily. "But do you mind if I draw while we talk? It's a habit." Immediately, without waiting for an answer he whipped out a crumpled piece of paper from his jean pocket. Then Zero realized his legs were tired. So he sat down and leaned against a tree. She had moved a few steps away and he glanced at her with mild interest. "Or you can go, I'm sure the other Hegos will be looking for you..." The thoughts raced through his unstable mind as he swiftly bit into the skin of his index finger. Bright red blood seeped out and he examined it with satisfaction. It hadn't even hurt this time. Lines creased his forehead as he concentrated on the paper. Slowly he smeared it against the white... creating pictures, stories with his blood. The angry red fascinated him and he started to mutter obcenities to himself. Then his blue eyes snapped back up at her, cloudy and pale. "What are you doing? Either go or sit down."

blackstars1fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Acidia eyed Zero up and down from where she sat, still invisible. She kept trying to control her how loud her breathing was but it seemed like the harder she tried it worse it got. She looked at the others in the camp, no one else seemed to notice that she had crossed their territory. She took one last glance and decided it would be alright to show herself. She slowly made herself visible again and stood up, her legs shaking a little. "I guess... I do fall out of trees quite often..." she murmured, half to herself. She backed up a little, just so she was out of sight from the others in the camp. It seems like everyone has the voices in the head... she thought to herself. "This is what I do when I get bored. I jump in the trees and I spy on people. The Simals are more interesting. They're all so... different..." she said with a blank look on her face, staring off into nothing. She rubbed her eyes with one of her hands and seemed to 'snap back' into reality. "A conversation? I've never had a conversation with a Simal without fighting...." she said, cocking her head a little. "Okay, I'll have a conversation with you, but you said you wouldn't eat me. The other ones would if they could keep me down at all," she said, laughing a little. "You can't eat me anyways. No one can even pin me down..." She took a few more steps backwards, wondering if he'd follow.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  blackstars1fangirl Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:43 pm

Zero was surprised when a girl came falling out of nowhere. It looked painful as she landed hard on her back.

She's a birdie... The voice whispered gleefully. The blue haired boy cracked a smile at that and glanced down at her.

"Do you fall out of trees often?" He asked in that slgihtly dreamy voice of his, blue eyes not really focusing on her but somewhere behind her. He noticed that there was no longer anyone there and smiled. Maybe she was just a figure of his imagination. It wouldn't be for the first time.

Crazy little boy...you're talking to yourself again.... Zero sighed at that and looked over where he had last seen the grey haired intruder. "I'm not going to eat you..." He could hear the little panicked breaths and started chuckling. His blue eyes glinted and his mouth quircked up into a large smirk. He was positive that it was a real person. Unless... he was truly insane... At that thought the voices in his head burst out laughing and he clutched his head in annoyance.

"Shut up.. you're giving me headaches." He whispered angrily and then looked back toward the panting."What are you doing in Simal territory anyway? If one of the others found you..." they'd definitly eat her, Zero tapped his pointed nose before continuing. "Why not try talking to me? Maybe we could have a fairly decent conversation together..." His voice trailed off and something caught his eye. Oh... "Do you see that pink light? It keeps following me... " The little fuzzy light kept drifting closer and closer to him. It's soft glow was inviting and warm... "Yeah. There was even a green one yesterday but it's gone now... Maybe it died?" Zero's pale slender fingers reached out as the light came closer... except, he couldn't touch it. He sighed in frustration and tried grabbing it again but it danced out of reach and put his arms down by his side and into the pocket of his black hoodie. No matter how much he chased it, begged it, the light would never let him touch it.

"Gosh, they keep teasing me and teasing me and I'm so sick of it." He said back to the breathing. "Want to help me catch one?"

blackstars1fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:39 am

Acidia blinked at the knife head that Silus had given her with a bored look. She sighed a little bit and sat up from her laying position and looked around the tent. I could always snoop around... she thought. It was really the only thing she ever did. She stood up and walked out of the tent blinking a little in the bright sunlight and started walking out of the Hego's camp. She knew no one would really care if they didn't know where she was. The Simals were far more interesting to her than the Hegos were. It was probably just that she didn't really know any of them, it was all just something different. Suddenly she stopped at a tree and looked up at it and started climbing it. She stopped once she reached on of the higher but sturdier branches and looked around. She wasn't far from their camp, she could see it but definitely wouldn't be able to hear anything from where she was. She edged her way closer to another tree and decided to get there but jumping from tree to tree. She'd be much more obvious if she walked or ran, and even if they did catch her in the trees she could always make herself invisible. She started jumping, getting closer and closer. Finally she was basically above their camp and looking down. She recognized a few people, surprised that she didn't see the girl with the long blonde hair like she usually did. She was somewhat happy about that since she was usually the one to chase her away since Acidia's thoughts were too insane for her to ignore. She lay down on the branch and moved out as far as she could without feeling like it was going to snap. She looked around and cocked her head at a male with blue hair, someone she hadn't seen before. She pushed herself up and suddenly felt her arms give and she fell to the ground, somewhat close to him, landing on her back. She shook her head a little and blinked up at him as she sat up. She moved herself backwards until she hit the tree she fell from then froze with fear. She turned herself invisible, but it didn't help much since her breathing was so loud from how nervous she was.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:04 pm

Katrina rolled her eyes a little. Okay, first of all, drop the thing about guessing what my motive was to capture you. I didn't know you. I knew you were a thief and all that stuff, but I didn't care whether or not you were trying to change or what they were going to do with you. If you see $10 on the ground, do you leave it there and hope you'll find a 20? No, you pick it up and who knows maybe you'll end up finding a 20. You were the 10. You wouldn't be nearly as much as you father, but you were still worth something. I needed money, and I was going to wait to find your father. I saw money so I took the chance. And I already told you that I couldn't have a job because I needed to be home a lot so i could take care of Avery. Working 2 hours a day at minimum wage wasn't going to pay for everything we needed. The only thing I ever cared about was Avery. All I knew is that I needed to provide for her and a little for my parents to keep them quiet. Next, I am going to use Naomi. I don't need to use people anymore. I can provide for Avery now without money and my parents have no idea about where we are, if they're still even alive. And if you don't believe me when I say that I'm changing, ask Spider, and if you don't believe him, ask Silus. I want you to stop focusing on my past because I'm putting that behind me now. You keep acting like I still use people and that I meant to ruin your lives. I don't know what you want from me at this point. I finally care about someone other than myself and Avery for the first time in my life. I don't use people anymore, I'm not going to use Naomi, I can take care of Avery, I'll do my best to keep her away from Tryan, I care a lot about Spider and I'm not going to betray him. If you want me to be sorry that I ruined your life, then you're going to have to wait. I won't be sorry unless I care about you. It might sound 'wrong' or whatever, but I've never really cared about anyone. Spider wants be to care about you guys, and I'm working on it. If you don't trust me on that, then it'll only hurt you because you'll have all this hate towards me dwelling inside you. I mean, I guess I'm sorry that you had to go through everything you did, but it's the kind that anyone would feel if you told them everything you just told me. I never ever intended to ruin a life, but I didn't really care if I did. She looked away from him, wanting their conversation to end. She crossed her arms and looked down, clenching her teeth a little.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:28 am

Magic glared at Katrina. You're not even making sense anymore. You're saying that you don't want me to judge who you were but you're also saying that you haven't changed. You're not sorry for what you've done, yet "you're trying to change." It's not a convincing argument whatsoever. I'm bringing up the past because it's perfectly relevant to what's happening in the present. How can you of all people not have any use for Po? If you don't know someone well enough, you don't care about them. You only care about what they can do for you. Po would be the perfect tool for you. But maybe it's like you say. Maybe you've changed. Of course, all I have to go on is your word, and that hasn't proven to be a reliable source in the past. You've got a lot of work to do of you want to earn my trust. For now, Po is off limits. I've hurt her enough already. The last thing I want is for you to ruin her life more than you already have, he hissed. I grew up in New York City! My fathe has been there for the longest time! You knew that! You knew we wer trying ro get away, trying to survive. But of course, you didn't care. You didn't have to support your family the way you did. It's called a job. I would have been fine with you being a bounty hunter. If you weren't a telepathic we'd probably be all good now. I would understand. But you knew our story. You knew, yet you did nothing different. There was so much pain in his voice that it was impossible to look over. And now you're a liar. Perfect job, earning my trust. You said yourself my thoughts were a jumble of words to you. Wren and I were put through a boot camp like no other at the age of three. We were beaten every day. We have the scars to prove it. I wouldn't even call it a beating. When we did something wrong, we got private torture sessions, and believe me, my dad knew how to make the toughest men squeal. We were brainwashed. So of course we thought we were doing the right thing. After we met our sister, we saw that it was wrong. Something about that dark look in her eyes snapped us back into reality. If one didn't fear my father, they would within a matter of minutes. You were lucky to have one of the idiot abusive fathers. You were lucky to be able to read his mind. Wren and I didn't have that. I can't believe that my father's dead because of his brain. He spent years running the most elite crime group in the world. The disloyaltyof his sons tripped him up. He raised us. It was the last thing he expected. I regret every wrong that I have done, despite the fact that I don't know any of the people I have wronged. So don't go comparing yourself to me, because we are nothing alike. Maybe I don't believ that you discovered that what you were doing was wrong as recently as you say. You went to school. You had exposure to both right and wrong. You had to know long before you say you did. Maybe you stopped sing a jerk recently, I don't know. But you can't say that you didn't know you were doing something wrong. Magic sighed. Even so, you should keep a better eye on Avery now and not go running off with Spider at a time like this. She requires more protection than usual. Do not underestimate Tyran. That will be the last mistake you ever make, he warned.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:30 pm

Katrina clenched her fists, knowing she couldn't hold it back any longer. You can't stop bringing up what I've done, can you? What I've DONE. I haven't brought up your past because we're talking about us in the present. You can't get over the horrible person I WAS. Well, just to let you know thieves are also generally seen as horrible people. Don't you think you could have ruined someone else's life? Maybe you took something that someone was supposed to be guarding and they got in trouble for having it stolen on their watch. You did something that you knew was going to hurt someone, but you only cared about what you got in the end. Sound familiar? But it's okay because that all you grew up knowing. You knew you were supposed to be a master thief when you were 3. Well guess what, I grew up knowing that I had to provide for my family anyway I could. I saw three thieves and knew that thieves are supposed to be in jail. I didn't have time to wait for your father to stumble into New York City to report him. But the difference between us is that you learned it was wrong a few years ago. And don't say that you only did it because you were scared of your father because you and I both know that you were both fine with being thieves. I learned that what I was doing was wrong about a week ago. You've had more time than me to become a better person. You can't expect me to be that way in a single week. Face it, you used to be just like the way I was. So quit focusing on the past, and understand that I've only had a few days to begin to change. You've been given at least 3 years. And stop accusing me of wanting to take Naomi because I HAVE NO USE FOR HER. I'm done with that, I have no reason to use people. I don't want to provide for either of my parents and out here there is no money, if you do your job then you get what you need. I've taken care of Avery from when she was born until she went into the hospital. I saved her life. Do not tell me that I can't take care of her. This past weeks has been one of the worst in my life. People are prying at me from every direction. I literally just kind of wish I could die, but I'm not killing myself. I can't leave Avery or Spider now... Tears floated past her face but she didn't seem to notice. She just wanted to leave. If she could she'd go back to New York with Spider and Avery but she knew that wouldn't be fair to either of them. She decided that she wanted to be alone as soon as she got out or alone with Spider. She wanted to be away from everyone who only liked her because of her act or people who hated her even though she was trying to change. Again she wished for some place she could call home, but nothing seemed to fit. Then she knew she was going to walk up to Spider and tell him that she wanted to go home, knowing he'd know what she meant. She felt bad that she kept dumping all her problems on him, but it'd even out once she worked out everything. This whole experience was another shock to her. She honestly didn't know how many more she could take, or at least she needed more time in between them.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Magic rolled his eyes. You really can be an idiot sometimes, can't you? I'm only keeping you in here because I want this to be a bit private. Is that too much to ask? Besides. You could use a taste of what you put us through. This is what it's like to be caged and not to have any say in the matter, he explained. Wren only feels those things toward you because he doesn't want to go back to who he was when he was a theif. He also longs for trust. We didn't have much of that as theives. And if you insist that you can take care of Avery, then maybe you don't understand the seriousness of the situation. Tyran will do next to anything to get her hands on Po and I. And unlike you, she knows that I care about Avery very much. Tyran knows that Avery is a much better sister to me than she ever was. She knows that I won't go after Wren because I think that he can take care of himself. She knows that I'm starting to become sane again. So she knows that I won't hesitate to go save Avery. She knows that Po won't hesitate to attempt to rescue me as soon as she has me. Avery has always been the perfect bait. Tyran is after her right. Now. Tyran has more power than you could ever imagine. Given the chance, she will take Avery, he warned. He glared at Katrina. You knew that we were trying to escape. Our father was more wanted than we were. He had a bigger bounty on his head than the three of us combined. So why didn't you use us to turn him in? Or was that just another stupid moment for you? Someone else got the bounty you could've easily had. And no. You weren't trying to put us into a mental hospital. You were just trying to put us in jail. What's the difference? Magic pointed out. He shook his head in disbelief at Katrina. You really are a jerk, aren't you? Let me rephrase my previous statement: you owe Wren something not too short of your life. Yet, of course, you won't even give him a nice "thank you." And you're asking me to wait for you. Wait for you? No. You had your chance. Leave Po alone. Period. No ifs, ands, or buts. Get that? Non si, et, ou mais. he told Katrina sternly, debating whether or not he should let Katrina out or keep her in there for a few days.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:41 pm

It's interesting how you and Wren are twins yet you're both so different... Wren trusts me, he hasn't held a grudge against me, and he thinks I can take care of Avery... I had to take any opportunity I could find to get money because I needed a flexible enough schedule so that I could be home often enough to make sure my father wasn't about to stab my little sister, whom I take very good care of, Katrina said rather sternly. I don't mean to ruin lives, in fact I try not to. I wasn't trying to put you in a mental hospital, so I suppose I'm sorry for that. But I know it's not the 'sorry' you were looking for. Honestly, the only way I'm going to truly be sorry is if and when I care about you. I feel sorry for Spider for everything he's gone through, for Avery for being in the hospital for so long, and a little bit for Wren with all the stuff he has to put up with. I really am trying to not be as apathetic as I am, but it's proven to be rather difficult for me. I know it happened a while ago, but I'll get there if you give it time. If I care about you then I'll feel bad that you had to go through what you did, she said, eyeing him. She smiled a little bit to herself and looked away again. I wouldn't worry about that... At this point I wouldn't even think of hurting Spider... she said quietly. But anyways, if all you want from me is for me to care or be sorry for what I caused... just give it time. And keeping me in here won't help. Being sorry for what I've done won't be what I'm thinking about if I'm in here...

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:16 am

Magic shook his head hopelessly, knowing that she would never understand because she wouldn't dream of putting herself in his shoes. The fact that you'd ruin three other people's lives just to get money disgusts me. There are other ways to get money. The three of us were secretly planning to get out. You knew that. We were sucked into that life. You didn't know our father. Had we just decided to leave, we would have been dead the next day. We spent years tactfully planning our escape. We were just about ready to put our plan into action when you showed up. We wouldn't be where we are now if it wouldn't have met Avery had you not done what you did, true. It still doesn't excuse what you did, though. Po spent her whole life living with no social life whatsoever. She was caged up. She met us. Spent a year or two actually living and yet she's still bound by our father. We get a chance to be free and I'm forced to cage her again. I go insane. More insane than before. Wren is made sane, but is forced to deal with me as my brain deteriorates. You owe him big time. You put him through so much crap and he takes better care of your sister than you do. I'd even go as far as saying that he forgave and forgot. Yet you don't seem to care. I can't forgive you unless you're really sorry, and I can tell that you aren't you don't care about us. You only care that it benefitted you in the end. That's why I won't let you near Po. Because you only seem to genuinely care about Spider. Everyone else is just a pon to you. Just do me a favor and don't stab Spider in the back like you did everyone else, he explained.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:21 pm

"What are you-" Katrina started but stopped as she was sucked into Magic's head. She looked around, slightly confused until she realized what had happened. An image appeared before her, turning from grey to different colors, then Magic was next to her. She watched the scene replay in front of her, emotionless. She sighed a little bit, not looking at Magic. I just never thought much of it. I did so much stuff like that, they all just tend to blend in together... she murmured. She looked downwards, not quite sure how she felt. She wasn't really sorry for it since it was something she had to do. I know Avery's told you that we had next to no money. What ever money that did come in was from me finding ways to get it one way or another, she said, looking back up at the images before her. It was just another way to get cash. She rubbed the back of her neck with one hand, feeling slightly uncomfortable. I don't usually think about that outcomes of what might happen when I did that kinda stuff, but if you never went into the hospital, you never would have found Avery. I guess I do have to thank you for that. She never would have had the courage to break out if she was by herself. I guess that might not mean much to you, but I'm sure Wren might think differently. I can see why you'd still be mad with me since Avery definitely doesn't mean as much to you as she does to Wren, but that place also made both of you get away from being thieves. But it did make you insane, but... you're getting back to normal, she said, eyeing Magic as the images faded away.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Magic narrowed his eyes, glaring at Katrina. "I haven't forgotten what you did to us," he murmured, his voice slicing through the air. "And if you have, allow me to jog your memory." He walked up to her, snatched her hand in his, closed his eyes quickly, and concentrated hard. A blue dot of light appeared on his forehead and grew wider and wider as Katrina began to shrink. She was sucked into it. Magic opened his eyes to see the horrified look on Spider's face. "Don't worry about it," he assured his cousin. "She'll be fine, I don't plan to keep her in there long." Wren sat on the ground and crossed his legs, closing his eyes again. He found himself in a dark alley. He stood by Katrina, watching with her as her past self spoke to his past self, Wren's past self, and Naomi's past self. Welcome to my memories, he told her in a rather hostile tone. He watched as she told them she knew about what they were doing and told them to steal something for her or she'd turn them in. The trio begrudgingly went to get it for her, but found Katrina with a herd of cops and lab workers waiting behind her. He watched as he locked Naomi away in her prison. He saw Katrina collect a huge sum of money from the sheriff and head scientist. They were taken away to be experimented on. Wren's memories blacked out there. He turned to Katrina. You were the one that made me... incompetent. You made me trap Po. You took away two good years of our lives...

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:41 pm

Katrina bit her tongue, trying as hard as she could to not lash out at him. "I'm not going to use Naomi..." she repeated, obviously getting annoyed with him. "I wasn't planning on fighting with you in the first place," she said, feeling her muscles tense up. She knew it'd be a good idea to leave out anything else she wanted to say on that topic. While she tried to calm their little fight, Magic just seemed to be trying to fuel it. "I have never lost my sister, and she's in the girls's tent, talking with one of the girls, since they seem to be have somethings in common," she said, looking away. She wanted so badly to scream or run at him, but she forced herself to stay calm. Why is he doing this...? Like I need another person in the world to hate... she thought, frustrated. She wanted to just leave with Spider so she could figure out what was bothering him, but Magic just kept sucking her back into their argument. "Just drop it. I'm not going after Naomi, I'm not going to fight you, and I know exactly where my sister is and how to take care of her." She felt like if he was within range she'd slap him. She kept shoving down the urge to just walk over and do it, but she was better than that.

"Magic, she's alright. She said she's not going to do anything... It's okay, I can make my own decisions," Naomi said, placing her hand on Magic's arm when he finished yelling. She gave him a little smile. "It's okay, Magic..."

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:57 pm

Magic smiled softly up at
Naomi and composed himself, standing up in front of her. "Spider trusts you, and I guess that counts for something, but I just have a bad feeling about you. I don't know how dangerous you really are. This is something too big. I can't just blindly trust you," he explained, a bit calmer this time. He had noticed her anger and urge to fight. "Oh, and I wouldn't do that if I were you," he warned, turning to sit down me t to Naomi. He recalled the time he'd easily beaten the girl with wings when him, Wren, and Avery were on their way here. He remembered how easily she'd beaten the manly burly menthat surrounded her, as well. He looked around, realizing the absence of Avery. He sighed and gave Katrina an exasperated look. "Where is she? If you've lost her again, you know Wren will kill you when he gets back," he murmured. Magic watched at Spider sighed and held one finger up to Katrina, telling her to wait a minute.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Katrina felt her muscles tense up and her blood start to boil as Magic challenged her. She clenched her fists, staring at Magic. She was torn between whether or not she should or could start a fight with him. Spider... put him first... she thought, glancing over at him. I really doubt he wants me to fight with his cousin... Maybe he wants me to care about them...? His thoughts are so jumbled, I can't connect anything... she thought nervously. Just don't put your pride first... she warned herself. She sighed, trying to calm herself, though it didn't really work, of course. "Sometimes you just have to trust someone even if you don't want to. I'm not going to use Naomi, and I probably couldn't if I tried," she said as calmly as she could, flashing her eyes at him. She turned back to Spider, her eyes saddening a little. "Come on, what's wrong...?" she asked, lowering her voice.

Naomi quieted Magic's voices once again. She grabbed his hands as he started hitting himself, trying to get him to calm down. "Magic... Magic it's alright just relax..." she said quietly. She smiled softly at him, though inside she was upset by how his voices affected him.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum