Escape the Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Katrina blinked her tired eyes open, looking around from where she was laying. Most of the girls were still asleep, everyone still in the tent. The girls who were awake were sitting in their cliques and talking about random gossip, things she found worthless. She sat up and took in a deep breath to wake herself up. One girl noticed she was awake and motioned for her to come over. She crawled over and sat with the group of girls. She usually didn't participate in the gossip much since they all just gave their opinions about what they were talking about. Plus, she knew exactly what happened from reading the minds of who it happened to. She usually used that excuse when the girls asked her why she was quiet. And as strange as it was, she wanted to respect the persons privacy by not contributing. She always looked at it as she was given that ability to hear other's minds, so only she should know it. She sighed, bored by the purposeless words. She looked at her bandage, deciding she should probably get it changed soon. "I'm gonna go check in with the medic," she said with a little smile. She stood up, turning towards the enterance and seeing Spider move the curtian out of the way. Her head was filled with different voices of the girls in the tent oh my gosh... Whats he doing here? What's he sorry about did they fight or something? Katrina glanced back at the filled tent, pretty sure they were all staring at her which they were. "Uhhh..." she murmured, turning back towards Spider and quickly rushed out, gently taking him with her. She took him over to the benches and sat down with him, knowing the girls would be listening if they talked right outside of the tent. "No no, don't be sorry please don't. I-I'm going to be alright, I mean the gash isn't pretty, but I'm fine," she said, smiling sweetly. "I was actually worried about you. I mean, it's not exactly safe to stay outside of your camp overnight," That was partly true, she definitely didn't lose any sleep over it, but she wasn't so sure it was such a safe idea to stay somewhere other than camp. "So that little fight wasn't too bad?" she asked, hearing his thoughts about the little fight he had with some Hegos. "Do you need the medic? It sounds like your leg hurts," She sighed, pretending to be upset. "I'm sorry I made you worry. I guess I should have been more careful anyways..." she said, standing up. "Come on, your leg looks pretty swollen and I was going to go to the medic anyways." She held out her hand to him, smiling and hoping this time he'd take it instead of sending her on a guilt trip.
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:46 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 12 Spider
Spider woke with a start, finding himself surrounded by crickets, one of which was chirping in his ear. "What is it?" he asked, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Crickets rarely showed themselves to anyone, even him. He found it odd, and quickly put the pieces together. Something awful must have happened... "Katrina..." he breathed and dove into the water, fully clothed.

He instantly regretted it. His heavy coat just weighed him down, but he swam as fast as he could to the bank of the stream. He pulled himself up onto the muddy riverbed, coating himself in a thick layer of mud. He stood up shakily, grabbed his cane, and hobbled off as quickly as possible, dripping wet.

The swarm of crickets had followed him, and now directed him to the place where the Heogs had attacked. He saw something move in the shadows and heard a low moan. Thge crickets fled. "Who's there?" he demanded. Having the trained ear of a swordsman, he recognized the soft sound of a blade slipping out of a sheath behind him.

Spider quickly delivered a spinning hook kick to his attacker's face with his good leg, his bad leg and cane supporting him. He winced a bit, but regained his balance quickly enough to step forward with his bad leg and grab his opponent's shirt as the injured man was dazed. Spider bent his attacker back and knocked out the young man's right leg with his right leg, knocking the Hego down. Spider swung his leg back to stand in a walking stance and kiaped as he brought his right arm down about and inch from the Hego's face. The fight was over before it had even begun.

"Where is she?" he panted, trying to ignore the excruciating pain in his left leg. The Hego, clearly the male from before, simply stared up at Spider with fear in his eyes. Spider grabbed the man's fallen sword and limped over to the heap of a girl lying on the ground. He held the tip of the long sword to her chest.

"She went that way," she coughed, pointing to the camp. Spider hobbled toward the camp. He rushed to the medic's tent, who directed him to the girls' tent. He sighed with relief and tossed the sword lightly to the side. "I'm sorry..." was all he could say at the moment. Not only had he let her go out into the woods at night by herself, he probably just made himself look like a fool.
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 12 D21

Last edited by ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

https://escapetheasylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:17 pm

Katrina heard faint voices, either whispering or thinking, she wasn't sure yet. I'll just wait until she's distracted and she'll be all mine... she heard, definitely someone's thoughts and not a Simal. She bent down like she was fixing her sock or shoe, discreetly taking out her knife. She heard the rustling before her opponent's thoughts and waited before she was out of the corner of her eye before getting up. The Hego girl had a bow with an arrow aimed at her, definitely the girl from earlier who had attacked her and Spider. The girl actually did shoot her in the arm but Katrina did much more damage with her knife, stabbing her in the side. Katrina smiled rather evilly as she watched the girl fall to the ground she got a better knife and got a better grip on her knife and walked over to the girl and looked down at her with narrowed judging eyes. She did see her as weak or useless. She thought about killing her but decided against it. She needed to put in more thought before killing someone since people from the insane asylum did occasionally walk through, trying to find the two sides but rarely finding even just one person. "Get out of here." Katrina hissed, kicking her and then walking away. She continued on her way towards the Simals camp, holding the arrow in her arm as she went. Taking out the arrow now would mean that more blood would spill and it would hurt much more if she did it rather than someone else. She walked into the camp and was instantly swarmed by all the girls who called themselves her friends and rushed her into the tent where their "medic" stayed. She was attacked with questions about while the medic slowly took out the arrow out of her arm and wrapped it with cloth. "Are you alright?" "What happened?" "Which one was it? I'll get revenge for you!" Katrina smiled a little as the medic wrapped her arm and her "friends" asked so many questions. "I'm fine, it was a really short fight. You don't have to get anyone back, I'm alright." The group of girls lead her into the girl's tent and quickly surrounded her. She could hear all their simple minds preparing to ask the same question. "Okay! Okay! I can hear all of your minds wondering the same thing, and no, nothing happened. Yes I was out with a boy all day, and the only stuff that happened was talking! Get over it!" she said, laughing a little. All the girls were disappointed with the lack of interesting things that happened that day, and sighed sadly. All these girls are idiots... all they care about is gossip and who's dating who... There are more important things like survival out here... she thought bitterly.
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Spider put his hands behind his head and looked up at the hole in the roof of the cavern. He watched as the full moon slowly rose to fill it. He shivered. How long had he been sitting there? Spider placed his fingers in his mouth and whistled a single, loud, sharp note. A red tailed hawk he had encountered many a time swooped down into the cave with a shriek. It landed beside him, lightly.

"Would you mind bringing me my jacket and shirt?" he asked. The majestic bird took off and returned a few minutes later with the garments. She set them down beside Spider, who thanked her and put them on. He'd have a bird fly them across the stream and put them by his cane when he was ready to cross again.

Spider continued to look around him. The tiger lillies had closed up for the night and everything was either glowing with the moon's faint blue light, or masked in shadows. His thoughts were interrupted by the bird beside him.

"I heard two owls gossiping about how they'd seen a girl come from here and look at her knife. They said she looked a little worried, but more determined than anything," the bird informed him. Spider knew that it was Katrina, but brushed her actions aside.

"It was getting dark when she left. A couple of Hegos attacked us earlier. Even the best of us get worried sometimes. Do you think it was a mistake to let her go on her own?" he asked the red tailed hawk, then answered his own question. "Nevermind. If they plan to surprise her, they won't. She'll probably be fine. Besides, it's not that far from the camp," he assured himself.

♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Katrina slowly drew back her small hand when he brought up lies once again. Don't let him get to you! You have a good reason to lie! He's talking about the ones that lie just to take advantage of girls! her voice practically yelled. That's exactly what I do... take advantage of... everyone... She blinked rather sadly and looked down at her feet. "Yes I guess it's weird that they can lie that..." she sighed quietly and looked back at him with a little smile. "I'm sorry about being so spacey today. My head's been really distracted today. You know voices and stuff..." she said giggling a little. "Well, alright then... I suppose if you're sure about staying here by yourself. I'll see you later then," She gave him one last adorable smile and slipped into the water and out on the other side. She ran over to her stuff, drying off as fast as she could, nervous about the last part of their conversation. That was too close... I hate it when things get that close. He was almost as close as he was... and if it comes to that... she thought, picking up her knife and gripping it tightly, narrowing her eyes at it. We won't have to do that again because we'll make sure it doesn't. her voice said. Katrina nodded slightly, putting her shoes and socks back on. She put her knife in it's sheath and put it back in her sock, and sighed a little. I just hated it when he talked about lies just now... it felt like he was the one who could read my mind... putting me on a guilt trip like that. she thought, putting her tie on. It wasn't often she felt guilty about lying and what she had done to her ex-boyfriend but it really hit her hard when it happened. She put her jacket on and stood up, clenching her hands into fists. She gritted her teeth, beginning to walk back to the camp. She suddenly stopped when Spider's words echoed in her head. I'll have some birds get my coat or something... Katrina let her fists unrolled and relaxed her angered face. The birds... the squirrels... He talks to animals... She looked upwards, blinking at the birds in the trees above her, fake smiling a little. Looks like he's turned the tables without even realizing it... her voice said, and she knew it. Now he had his own way of spying on her, the animals would tell him if she acted unlike what they expected. She sighed deeply, hoping they wouldn't find anything she just did suspicious. She brushed back her hair and continued on her way to the Simal's camp.
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Spider nodded. "It really is a shame. I mean, just an out-right lie like that... Honestly, I feel bad that they can lie like that and not feel sorry," he murmured. "It's like... Like their lying to themselves somehow. I dunno. I guess that doesn't really make sense, does it?"

Spider looked up at the sky. "Well, everyone has their own little quirks about them. There are plenty of crazy people around here," he pointed out with a little laugh. "And you're right. I think I'll just sleep here for the night though. I'll have some birds get my coat or something," he told her, rolling his pantlegs down. "I guess I'll see ya' when I see ya'."

♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Katrina sighed and pulled it knees into her chest and put her head on top. "That must be tough. I'm not exactly afraid of anything," she said, shrugging. "Too many guys are a like them today. It really is terrible what they label as 'beautiful' today. I'm glad you really do look at what's on the inside. Many guys say that, but of course that's all lies," she said smiling a little. You're complaining about guys who lie? Sounds strange coming from the very girl who lies the most... the voice said. You're not glad at all about how he only cares about whats on the inside. You hate people like that. People would hate you if they knew your inside. She clenched her jaw, wishing her voice would shut up. She knew it was true, she didn't need it to remind her. Shut up you're making it hard for me to act sweet. she yelled in her head. If she was alone she would have screamed it. Her voice was helpful sometimes, but other times it made her insane. She sighed deeply and put a little smile back on her face. "I'm sorry," she said grinning brightly. "I try not let it get to me, but I also have a little voice in my head that talks to me as well," she smiled a little and blushed. "Sometimes it makes me a little crazy but other times it's helpful. Right now is one of those times when it's being a little annoying I guess," she brushed her hair behind her ears and stood up, holding out her hand to Spider. "It's pretty dark, I guess we've been out here longer than we intended," she said, laughing a little. "I'm glad you did this for me, it really was nice," You love having me in your head, the voice commented. Yes, but I still hate you at the same time. Sometimes you need to shut up because I know what I'm doing. she replied in her mind. She liked being truthful when she could. She did like her voice, but like she said she did find it annoying from time to time.
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:47 pm

Spider nodded sadly, looking over at the vine curtain. "Yeah, I'm terrified of fire. And explosions. I guess it's understandable, but I hate being so scared of something that I can't even control myself," he murmured. "I just freeze up. Or duck behind something, then freeze up." Spider fingered some of the lush, green blades of grass that sprouted up on his right, the side nearest Katrina and farthest the vine curtain.

Spider looked over at Katrina and smiled a bit. "Yeah, I'm not exactly one to keep any secrets. But I guess it just feels weird having someone other than myself in my head, you know? Maybe not," he attempted to explain. "Anyway, my thoughts are all yours. I'll probably get used to it, eventually," he pointed out.

"I hate guys like that," he spat. "Excuse my temper, but they're the ones who killed my sister. Always wanting what they should wait to get now, treating girls like they're just man's playtoy, putting pressure on women to be thin and 'beautiful.' It makes me sick. Their pride, insensitivity, and stupidity are what caused my sister to think that she wasn't good enough, caused her to think that she had to starve herself to win the approval of others," he muttered, and realized that he was rambling again. "Sorry. I didn't mean to drone on," he apologized.

♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:15 pm

"Yes I've noticed that you think about fire quite a bit..." Katrina said sadly smiling. She had heard him planning out what he was going to say but it also kind of gave her time to sort of "analyze" what they said and to figure them out. "I'm sorry that you don't like me being able to read your mind. I know it's not really fair, but I sort of have to use it now. It's saved me so many times. I grew up in New York City, so there's a lot of messed up people out there that want to do... well bad stuff to a lot of people, especially females. I can turn it off, but it takes all of my concentration so it's almost like it's not worth it for me being around. Besides, I have to say I doesn't exactly matter with you because you always say whats on your mind," she said, giggling a little. That was true, all of what she had just said. "And yeah, it's just really... wrong I guess. Well, not every one of them got bored. You know, city boys are all the same so some of them I had to break-up with because they were, um, thinking of other things that I wasn't interested in. But I guess that's all behind me now. I know it sounds kind of weird but that really was what happened," she said, blushing a little. She didn't particularly like to talk about that topic since it sort of took away from her innocence. But she needed to keep away from as many lies as possible, and the part about how she was just trying to make someone happy helped with how "nice" she was. You better watch yourself Katrina. Don't let the lies get over your head. her voice said. I never have and I never will. I can hear what they're thinking so I know which lie to tell and what to say if they don't believe me.[i] she replied in her head. "I still don't really know if it was the right thing to do, but at least I knew they all were... okay with what happened in the end. No one really got hurt... I know it all sounds strange, but I was honestly just trying to make them happy..." she said, smiling a little. [i]And using them for whatever I needed, which wasn't much, but that's not important right now...
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:12 pm

"Wow," Spider murmured. "I'm sorry. I know what it's like to lose someone close to you. The feeling of loss just doesn't go away, no matter how long it's been." He sighed. "I only wish I'd had a somewhat normal life. I mean, I guess my life was more normal than some other peoples', if that makes any sense, but it could have been a whole lot smoother. I was bullied the majority of my life, but it was nothing that I couldn't handle. My older sister was Anorexic and Bulimic, and died when I was in fifth grade. My dad was alcoholic and committed suicide after my sister died. Guess he forgot that he still had my mom and me. My mother was always stressed with having to support the family on her own, and was killed in the explosion and fire that crippled me," he explained. "Worse than most, but still better than quite a few, I suppose."

Spider looked Katrina in the eye for a moment, then went back to admiring the scenery. He didn't know that he liked her reading his thoughts. It was like she was taking away any privacy that he had. Then again, he never kept much to himself, so he supposed it didn't really matter.

"So you're past boyfriends. They just... got bored with you? You didn't do anything? They didn't do anything?" he asked casually. He guessed that it wasn't the best question to ask, but she had brought it up.

♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:17 pm

You would judge me and hate me if you knew what was in the inside... Katrina thought bitterly. She took in a silent deep breath, knowing his first question before he said it out loud. She slowly walked over to where Spider sat and next to him, preparing herself to make sure she said all the right things. "Well, it was very... normal, and there's not much to it. I mean, everyone's got their ups and downs no matter how normal someone's life is. When I was three, I started taking lessons with blades and kind of graduated when I was 15. I went to school you know like normally except I skipped 5th and 8th grade, but no big deal I guess," she said, smiling and shrugging. It was a very big deal for her. It was incredible to skip a grade, but she skipped two. She could have skipped at least one more grade, but skipping a third grade would get her more attention than she wanted. "Um, so I graduated at 16. Uh, I actually had quite a few boyfriends, but it was just that... Well, I mean I guess a lot of the guys liked me, and it just broke my heart to hear them sort of talking to me through their thoughts about how they liked me and I knew I could fix it. I-I don't really know if that was wrong but... They all got tired of me after a while, so that's why there was so many. One of them actually, um, he was murdered after a month of dating, but you know I'm fine about it now..." she sighed and acted like it upset her a little, but it didn't at all. The majority of what she had just said was lies. She dumped them after a week if they weren't smart enough to help her. The one that was murdered was the most intelligent person she dated. Intelligent enough to almost figure her out. She knew he would have figured it out but she had to do something about that, which also explained her scar. But that was another story for another day... or never. "I moved out as soon as I turned 18 and came here. I was just... ready to move out and try something new. Didn't really feel like going to college, and I found these guys and just stayed," she smiled a little and shrugged, breathing a silent sigh of relief that she made it through it alright. She didn't want to go to college because her old boyfriend almost finding out kind of stunned her and she avoided going out into public as much as she could and loved the fact that there were people here that were like her and felt slightly safer there.
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Spider shook his head and waved the appology away. "Forget it. You didn't mean it, and, honestly, I don't mind. I've been through worse even if you did mean it," he assured Katrina. He limped over to the grassy area, hand on his left thigh, and sat down against the wall, sighing. "Actually, I don't really care what you say. Just be yourself, even if you're not yourself around anyone else. I won't judge you, just like you've been kind enough not to judge me. Like you, I don't look at the outside. I guess it's kind of obvious to tell why," he told her truthfully.

Spider sighed again and looked around the cavern. Dozens of questions whizzed through his mind. It was natural for him to want to know more about Katrina. He always liked to get to know anyone he met, but he usually held back on the questions, as was the case here. Who walked up to some person they didn't really know and just asked, "Hey, what was your past like?" And yes, that was normally the first question that Spider wanted to ask, simply because his own past was so stained. If someone had a rough past, he could always either relate, realize that his past wasn't the worst, or make the other person realize that their past wasn't the worst.

♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Katrina gave a nervous smile, more nervous than acting. She followed Spider in the water and jumped out where he did. She brushed back her sopping wet hair and tried to make it look as much like it normally did, but it didn't really work since it usually took a while. She smiled cutely, fusterated on the inside because her hair was part of her whole "cute" appearance. She walked into the cavern behind Spider and looked around and bumped into Spider "accidentally". She blushed a little and smiled, all part of her cute act. Guys were the easiest for her to manipulate because they always wanted to please girls, especially the cute ones which was perfect for her. She looked around, felling a little tug on the inside as she looked around. It really was incredible. "I can see why..." she said smiling a lot. She took a few more steps in and continued to look around. She poked around a little more inside his head, he still had questions about her but he wanted to wait for some reason. She turned back towards him and sighed with a smile. "Wow... It's amazing that you found this place..." she murmured. She was actually now a little mad that she hadn't found it first, but that's why she used people like she did, in case they found something before her. It didn't happen often, but she was rather grateful when it did. After all it did mean less work for her. She brushed her hair behind her ear and looked over at the lilies. She bent down next to them and ran her small fingers delicately over the small flowers. She thought hard about different ways she could use the place, obviously as a hideout, but caves weren't very useful except for that. On the outside, she made it look like she was just admiring the flowers, but her incredible brain was at work. She was lucky that she didn't get "locked" into her thoughts and blocked out the whole world because someone just looking at flowers would snap back into reality. "So did you just stumble upon this place- oh my gosh I didn't mean it like that at all. Oh my gosh I-I'm sorry I keep saying all the wrong things today..." she said, covering up her face. "You must think I'm a jerk... I mean, uh, I'm so sorry..." She stood up wiping her eyes. She wasn't crying, but it gave her a sort of "innocent" look about her. She looked down sadly and sighed. "Maybe I should just keep my mouth shut from now on..."
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:51 pm

Spider nodded. "I know, but it's not exactly the prettiest thing to look at," he pointed out, glancing down at the mangled flesh that ran across his torso. He looked up to spot the scaron Katrina's shoulder. "Looks like I'm not the only one who's been through a scarring event, no pun intended," he said quietly, and changed the suject, seeing that Katrina was uncomfortable about the whole thing.

Spider turned to face the waterfall and the curtain of vines that hung beside it, appearing to cover rocks. "Follow me," he mrumured and began to swim toward the hanging greenary. As was expected, he wasn't the most graceful swimmer, but he swam better than he walked. His left leg didn't move as smoothly or as much as his right, but it had a larger range of motion than it appeared to have on land as he he kicked for his forward crawl, keeping his head above water.

When he reached the vines, Spider turned to look back at Katrina. He smiled, looked back at the vines, and then slipped behind them. A large cavern opened up around him, with a circular hole in the ceiling to let in light. Tiger lillies grew along the sides of the pool, and a small, grassy shore came off of the small body of water to Spider's right. Small streams of water trickled down the rock walls. This place never ceases to take my breath away, he thought.

♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:29 pm

Katrina smiled a little and sat down at the edge of the river, taking off her shoes and socks and leaving her knife with them. She took off her tie and outer blue jacket and left it with the rest of her stuff. Her white shirt wouldn't be see through because she was wearing an undershirt, since she had thought of this earlier. She slipped into the water, leaving the rest of her clothes on since it'd be awkward for both of them if she took anything else off. She attempted to keep as much of her hair out of the water as possible, but of course the majority of it went in. She didn't really mind since they all used the river to clean up in. "You don't have to be sorry about it," she said, rolling onto her back and referring to his thoughts. "I told you I don't care what's on the outside," she said, smiling at him. She poked around in his thoughts, he wanted to ask questions about her. She prepared herself to give the usual short n' sweet answers that gave them just enough information to shut them up. They also usually made the person trust her more, since technally she's had a normal life, on the surface, that is. But underneath it was all a huge game. No one would ever figure her out. No one could ask the right questions to get her to talk about the right things that would give her away. No one asked her complex questions, only little things like her past where nothing happened except she became a genius and began to manipulate people. Not a signal person asked her anything like that though. A sweet little girl like Katrina could never be so decietful or brilliant. Don't get cocky, someone'll catch you off guard. Katrina knew should could do both at the same time. After all, she's had quite a bit of practice in that. Suddenly she noticed her own scar was showing because her white shirt was short sleeved. Her blue jacket usually covered her. She lowered herself in the water enough so that it covered up her scar but she knew he'd already seen in. She tried not to let people see it because there was a story behind it she rather not talk about just because the story involved her being deceitful and talking about her "other side". She hadn't been caught, but she almost was. She didn't particularly like to lie because it usually ended up getting messy because you couldn't keep track of everything that supposedly happened, but the story she made up for her scar was easy because it made sense and it was the only story she used to explain her scar so it wasn't too hard to keep up with that lie.
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:51 pm

Spider nodded. "That's right, you're a mind reader. Forgot about that," he remembered, smiling. "I like that. Well, the fact that you judge on personality and thought, not by appearance," he murmured. "Alright, well you know the vines that hang down near the waterfall? Er, actually, it's better if I show you," he said and tossed his empty bark "plate" onto the pile of other dirty bark plates. He grabbed his cane and started heading for the river. He hobbled up stream for a while, knowing that Katrina would follow.

When he reached the waterfall, he set down his cane and peeled off his coat and his indigo shirt that he always wore, placing them beside his can as best he could. He looked at the ugly scar that ran across his muscular chest and sighed. Sorry you have to see this, he thought to Katrina, not really wanting to say anything about it aloud. Spider bent down and rolled his jeans up to about his knee and kicked his shoes off.

Pushing off of his good leg, Spider dove into the water. He quickly realized how stupid he'd been to put his head in the water. He still forgot at times that his empty eye socket could get infected easily if it was wet. Oh well, he'd dry it out when they were done. He smiled up at Katrina. "Come on in, the water's great!" he told her, treading water with only his arms.

♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:21 pm

Katrina smiled a little at how jumpy he was being. "It's alright. I actually get that a lot. People think it's weird how nice to them because I don't judge them. I can hear everything that's going on so I know how to act with them. You have no intentions of hurting me, so I don't have to hide anything. Too many guys think just... Such wrong stuff around girls, it's horrible. But you mostly just worry about how long I'll talk to you. I don't base my conversations on outside appearance, but their thoughts and what they say," she said, smiling and giggling a little bit. Well a lot of that was lies and some truth was in there. She judged people more because she could hear their thoughts, but only about what they thought about and their personality. Not about what everyone judged about, only the surface. People did suspect her because she was so nice but she couldn't always tell them that she could hear what they thought. Actually, only the Simals knew she could read minds. The ammount of people that suspected her depleted each year as she slowly perfected her act. And no matter what she was a sweet little girl around everyone, but she wouldn't talk as much or she'd lie more around someone who wanted to hurt her though. She really didn't pick her conversations because of outside appearance, but what she knew from their minds. Spider was too excited about repaying her for her to guess what he wanted to do, which she hated because she never had to guess. "U-uh yeah I guess so, why?" Katrina felt weird about asking why because she did it so rarely.
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:04 pm

Spider jumped in to try to make Katrina feel better. He never meant or liked to hurt anyone. "No, it's fine. You just confused 'spy' with 'fighter,' that's all. And you're right. As long as you're smart enough, you don't really need to be good at fighting," he assured her. "I'm sorry if I hurt you," he apologized sincerely. Spider began to eat his fish slowly, not being able to resist any longer, and seeing that Katrina wasn't going to get anything. He looked up at her when she noted his suspicious thoughts and actions.

"Well, no, yes, but..." he stumbled. "I don't know! I guess so, but I have no idea why. My brain's been all out of whack today. I've been getting distracted and I've been particularly jumpy, and I don't know why. I'm sorry I thought that. Maybe I'm just not used to having someone be so nice to me. Normally people judge me before they even get to know me. You didn't, and I'm not really used to that and I reacted unreasonably and I'm terribly sorry," he explained. He hated it sometimes when he couldn't control his thoughts and feelings. He didn't like some of the things that occasionally ran through his mind.

Suddenly, he thought of something. "Here, let me make it up to you," he offered. "You know the stream where we do all of our fishing?" he asked.

♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:40 pm

"I-I didn't mean you weren't a bad fighter or anything! Just it alright if you can't fight if you're smart, I mean..." Katrina looked away quickly, pretending to be slightly hurt by what he said. She started listening in on his thoughts and nearly flinched when she heard they were about her. Oh trust me, Spider, I can gain so much by pretending to be someone else... she thought, smirking on the inside. She slowly turned, back towards him and noticed you could also tell from the outside that he felt guilty. "N-no please don't feel bad about it! If anything, it was my fault, I should have chosen my words more carefully..." she stuttered, looking down like she was a little upset. She knew her words were right and he just interpreted them wrong. At least he'll think you're a sweet little girl again for being so apologetic... her voice said. And that's exactally why she played it just like that. She looked up and saw the camp in sight, not feeling hungry and went straight to the benches. She sat down with her head in her hands and her elbows on her knees and thought really hard about if she wanted to bring up the topic of her knowing that he thought she was faking it. You can give him reasons about why you're not faking it, convince him, she gave and extremely small smile, one that no one could see. She cleared her face and looked up at Spider as he walked over. She sighed and crossed her arms over her legs. "You think I'm a fake." she murmured, with a fake sad smile.
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:22 pm

Spider looked over at Katrina as he struggled to keep up with her. "Oh, I'm a good fighter. I mean, I became a black belt for a reason. I just said that I wouldn't make a good spy. I make a lot of noise, I can't help but spill my guts to practically everyone I meet, and my vision is impaired. My eye would probably be the lesser of the three downfalls, but you get the point. Spider turned his attention back onto the trail ahead of him. Well, not that it was much of a trail. It was overgrown and a few fallen trees littered it here and there.

Spider had the funny feeling that, when Katrina said that she monitored what she said sometimes, that she monitored what she said and did all of the time. He felt like she wasn't who she said she was. But that was ridiculous. Completely unreasonable. What did she stand to gain from pretending to be someone else around him? Nothing. No one ever realized his talents in Taekwondo and swordsmanship because of his injured leg. No one really wanted to even talk to him because of his deformities, let alone girls. He'd held a fairly long conversation with Katrina, which made him a bit suspicious, but he just decided that she was possibly different, or at least could endure him longer than most. Spider sighed, shaking his head to clear his thoughts What was with all of his suspicions. He was never like this around anyone. He blushed, feeling guilty that he had been thinking such thoughts about Katrina.

Spider looked up and smiled, seeing the camp come into view. His stomach growled when the aroma of salmon filled his nostrils. Spider was mostly vegetarian, and somewhat vegan in certain areas, simply because of his gift. But he could never hold a conversation with a fish. Their three-second memory span had them asking "Who are you?" in a continuous, unending loop. So, Spider stumbled over to the cook and grabbed a large piece of bark with a slab of scarred, pink meet and a heap of cooked clovers, his "vegetable."

Spider sat down on one of the makeshift benches around the camp and waited for Katrina to join him, his mouth watering. It was incredibly rude, in his eyes, to start eating before anyone else around you did, seeing as it was a rule you learned in Kindergarten. Part of him wondered if Katrina would endure his deformities and his talk any longer. He started thinking about questions to ask her, to get to know more about her.

♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:10 pm

Katrina smiled a little and took back the knife. She would end up needing it, Hegos would up take it after she threw it at them or it'd just get lost. She listened to him and his thoughts as he talked about fighting. He wasn't saying anything but she sensed thoughts about fire. She flinched slightly, feeling some sort of tugging inside of her when he looked back at her. She mentally shook her head to get her thoughts back on the topic. "You don't have to be a good fighter if you've got a good head. There are just cirtian times when you need to watch what you say is all," she said, smiling a little. Although he would be helpful with a good leg. Maybe I can sort of train his brain to use common sense the way I see it, she lit up a little inside, excited that she found a way to use him, and she had done that with about half the Simals. She smiled a little brighter and giggled a little. "I was about to say the same thing!" she said, tugging lightly on his shirt sleeve towards the camp. Katrina blinked sweetly at him and waited for him to start walking with her. You'll find a better use for him than that. Over time you become more aware of what they're like and how you can use them exactally, this time it was the voice in her head talking to her. She knew it was right. Like his parents, for example. They'd do anything for her, even kill. She thought about that for a moment, but stopped. As if I really need those idiots' help. And she did all that with a sweet litte smile on her adorable little face.
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:11 am

Spider shook his head and pushed away the knife. "Keep it. I do swords, but not knives. They're too short for me," he explained. "And I'd rather not fight. I only fight if I have to," he told her. "You're right, actually. I'm not up for a fight today, Though it may be a beautiful day, the heat always messes with my head. Brings back bad memories. Brings forth my greatest fears." He shuddered as he thought he saw flames out of the corner of his eye. He smiled. "But you probably already knew that, didn't you? I tend to be an open book, whether or not I'm trying to be. Or so I'm told. Best spy ever, right? I've got a bum leg, a missing eye, and I'm horrible at keeping secrets," he joked. Spider sighed, and closed his eye, hanging his head. He lifted it back up, smiled, and opened his eye simultaneously. "Well, like I said, I'm not exactly in the mood for a fight, so I'm gonna' head ban to camp. Besides, I'm starving. I think there may be some fish for lunch today. I heard someone mention it. You gonna come?" he asked, not wanting to just leave her behind without inviting her to go with him.

♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:55 am

Katrina actually didn't know the feeling of being watched. She always knew if she was being watched because of her being able to hear their thoughts. She reached into her sock and pulled out a long knife out of it's sheath and listened to their thoughts. The male was going to distract them while the girl shot at them from a distance. She took a moment during the silence of tension to decide how to handle the situation. She gripped her knife in her hand tightly and looked back and forth between the two, and ran at the male with knives himself and dodged his attacks, listening to his thoughts as he planned. She found an opening and cut him across the chest, shoulder to hip. As he stumbled backwards, she jumped out of the way of an arrow and threw her knife at the girl, pinning her to a tree by her shirt. As the male lay there in pain, she grabbed his knife and held it towards him. He began to back up on the ground and scrambled to his feet and fled with the girl once she freed her shirt. Katrina walked over to the tree and yanked her knife out and sighed, blowing her hair out of her face with a smile. "Today won't be the day our techniques change though," she said, giggling. "Sorry, you seemed like you weren't up for fighting so I just sort of... Took over, I guess. And you'll get your chance to fight, if you want to, they'll be back," she walked over to him a knife in each hand. She put her own back into her sock and held out the one she took to Spider. "Would you like it? I don't need a second one," she muttered politely with another cute smile. She knew he was starting to get suspicious of her, but she was only slightly worried. She could hear what he thought was fake about her, and she could change it in an instant to seem like the sweet girl she needed to be. If she wasn't acting, she would have killed them right there on the spot with ease, but sweet little girls don't kill.
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:30 am

Spider eyed Katrina suspiciously. For some reason, he didn't really believe that she was completely sincere in her comment. He thought about saying something, but decided against it, thinking it rude to accuse someone he didn't know very well of something like that. He guessed that he was just overreacting and tried to shrug it off. Then again, he knew that most people around this place wouldn't agree with him. Well, maybe Katrina was different. Despite the fact that Spider had't said anything, everything was played out perfectly on his face. You didn't need to be a mind reader to know what he was thinking. He didn't even try to hide his thoughts and feelings.

Spider finally sat down on a large rock nearby, his leg becoming tired. The sudden motion disturbed Ivy and Oak. They took to the air, and, deciding that the conversation no longer concerned them, returned to the treetops. But, for some reason, Spider felt like there was some other cause to the birds' departure. Maybe he was just being unreasonably jumpy today, but he felt almost as though he were being watched. The heat did like to mess with him. Still, might as well make sure that it was just him.

"Hey, you know that feeling when you can just feel when someone's watching you? I mean, you don't see anyone and you don't know that anyone's there, but you just feel like you're being watched?" he asked in a hushed tone. "Do you have that feeling now?" It sounded rather stupid to him when he said it aloud. "Er, sorry, I don't mean to be weird or anything," he murmured. A chill ran down Spider's spine. What was wrong with him today? It was like someone had set all of his instincts on "hyperactive."

Spider jumped to his feet as an arrow whizzed past his head and buried itself in the tree behind him. "Hegos," he murmured under his breath, wobbling slightly with the sudden loss of his cane. He grabbed it and steadied himself. "They really just had to attack us now, in the blazing heat," he muttered, and prepared himself to fight with both his tongue and body, if necessary. A female archer jumped down from a tree and a male bearing a pair of swords stepped out of the bushes.

♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:03 am

"Yes, a warring group can hardly be looked at like a family..." Katrina murmured, looking away and sort of straightening her hair with her fingers. She decided to leave out that because the Simals were hardly anything like a family she joined. She couldn't stand her own family, and a war is supposed to be all about strategy, exactally what she did. But too many of them were just there to have wimpy little street gang fights. "We won't be making progress anytime soon if we don't change our techniques or plans," she said. She felt her "other side" showing through and brightened her personality back up. "But I guess as long as everything works out in the end it'll all be alright. Who knows maybe we can help the two sides make up," she said, smiling sweetly once more. "We'd all probably have to stay out here, but everything wouldn't be so difficult if we all were working towards a common goal of survival instead of two goals of beating each other," she said, still with a smile. But she didn't care about working together. If they did, she knew her place was at the top, their leader. She was the only one fit around to be some sort of a leader. No one knew anything about war except that there was blood, but real blood was only spilt with strategy involved. Katrina knew she could even take over the world. But where was she? Hiding in the woods with a bunch of trigger happy idiots.
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum