Escape the Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 13 Empty Re: ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:42 am

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 13 Spider
Spider's attention was drawn from the birds to Katrina. He shrugged. "I'm not exactly sure. Personally, I think it's rather pointless right now. I mean, we have to live together and work together if we want to survive. It's kind of like that with everything. We can't survive on out own. Take these chickadees, for example." Ivy and Oak shifted, noting that he was talking about them. "If they didn't have each other, they would have no one to look out for them, and a predator would be able to get at them much easier. Not to mention, that, if they were fighting, all of their attention would be consumed by that, and they wouldn't notice the predator looming over their heads."

"I think that it's the same with us. This fighting is only making things worse for everyone. It's making us vulnerable when we can't be. And, honestly, I don't see what the problem is. Sure, maybe the Hegos are a bit different from us, but that doesn't mean that we can't get along. We're at the point where no one can even remember why their fighting," he explained. He stared at Ivy and Oak for a moment.

"I remember why I joined the Simals. I wanted a family again. I hadn't realized until recently how foolish I'd been to try to make half of a warring city my new family," he murmured, and realized how much he'd been talking. He looked up at Katrina. "Sorry, I'm probably not making a lot of sense and I apologize if I'm boring you. I guess I'm just feeling rather distracted today," he said. That was Spider, though, wearing everything on his sleeve and saying everything on his mind. He did find himself becoming more and more distracted as the day went on, despite the fact that it was part of his personality to say anything and everything that came to his mind.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 13 D21

Last edited by ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

https://escapetheasylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:19 am

Katrina watched the birds descend towards Spider and land on him. So many animals are so useless. They only waste space and air. Animals like horses and hunting dogs are the only useful animals. Katrina smiled cutely and eyed them. "Yes they are rather fascinating..." she mumbled, watching them. It actually drove her insane that she didn't hear animal thoughts. Their extra pair of eyes were the only thing useful to her, talking or thinking about how they saw an enemy do or say something. But she didn't need that. She could figure all of that out on her own and could easily figure out what they'd do next. Right now it'd just be another stupid little fight that only resulted in a little spilled blood with nothing to affect either side. She knew that the needed to actually really attack instead of break a bone and cut them up a bit. Nothing would change until lives were lost and it seemed like neither side realized it. If they knew that would be the deciding factor would they do it? Are they all too skiddish to attempt anything like that or can they just not see it? she wondered, still pretending to watch the birds as she was lost in thought. Maybe he could get her a little information. "What do you think about this whole fighting situation?" she asked quietly. She had to get his mind on the topic if she wanted to read his mind about it. Right now it was focused on the creatures with him. Her eyes drifted from the birds to his face slowly, knowing it added sort of a "cute" affect. She blinked her wide purple eyes sweetly as she waited for his answer.
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:58 am

Spider sighed and smiled, resting his weight heavily on his left left. He took in a deep breath of fresh air and listened carefully to the songs above him. Where are you-you-you? cried one. Over here-here-here, called another. He watched above him as a male chickadee flitted from its original resting place to another, beside a female.

"Come down here-here-here!" Spider called up to them, and the two chirped at one another in shock. Was he talking to us? the female asked. Probably just your imagination. Like we would go down there, anyway. "Well, why not?" Spider asked. The pair of songbirds stared at him in disbelief. They shifted uncomfortably. "Come on, it's not like I'm going to hurt you. Now what do I have to gain from that?" he pointed out.

It was about now that Spider realized how silly he must look, speaking to birds. It wasn't often that he remembered that most people couldn't understand the languages of the animals. But the two birds saw his point fair and spiraled down to hover in front of him. He extended his cane to them, and they reluctantly perched on it together. Who are you? the female asked him.

"I'm Spider. And you are?" She blinked at him. Ivy... Her mate scolded her. Ivy, stop it. You're talking to a human. This is ridiculous. Ivy turned to him with a flap of her wings and chirped at him. Well, a human's talking to us, Oak, and he very well seems to understand us. It's not every day that something like this happens. "Ivy and Oak... Pleased to meet you!"

Spider turned to Katrina, remembering again that she was there. "Er, sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. Sometimes I just can't resist," he explained awkwardly. Ivy and Oak shifted uneasily on Spider's cane as they stared at Katrina and whispered to each other so that he couldn't hear. "Pardon?" The birds shook their heads. Spider shrugged. "Fascinating, aren't they?" he addressed Katrina once more.

Last edited by ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:34 am

Katrina turned, pretending that she heard him comming only when she heard his footsteps, but she detected his presence a while ago. She could faintly hear his thoughts as he sat nearby, not clearly, but they were deffiently about something rather disturbing though she wasn't quite sure what. She smiled sweetly and nodded a little. "Yes, it is. So much better than the rainy weather we've been having lately," she said in a cheerful voice. He's not too bad. Not sure how I can use him yet, but at least he's not a total moron like half of these guys here. He's slightly about average intelligence. Common sense isn't so common anymore... she thought to herself. She had been looking around their grounds, looking for any weaknesses or things they could use. Any helpful items were pretty scarce and other than a few dead trees the area seemed pretty good so far. She knew the Hegos wouldnt be able to figure out how to use the dead trees to their advantage though. None of them would be smart enough to even realize they're dead. She had started to think about how they could use them before a storm knocked them over but nothing other than find a way to aim them at the enemeys came to mind. They'd have to be in range, too, and camp raids hardly ever happened, so they might as well cut them down and use it for firewood.
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 13 Empty ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:18 am

Spider limped through the forest near the Simal camp, grunting a little with each step. He'd gotten used to the inconvenience of his leg over time, but it was still a pain in the neck at times, especially at times like this. He'd originally planned on taking a nice, relaxing stroll through the woods to clear his mind, but he never really got what he planned to, now did he? He'd quickly become short of breath on the rocky terrain and struggled to make his way back to camp. He should have guessed that the scalding heat of the sun would bring back bad memories anyway. He'd looked over at a tree at one point and had cowered behind a rock, thinking that the growth on the surface of the earth was overcome by flames, a deep-seated fear of his.

Sweat trickled down the red-headed man's temple. He wiped it away and took a seat on a fallen tree, panting. He fingered his eye patch for a moment, finally taking it off and rubbing the sweat from his empty eye socket. He would never do such a thing, had anyone been around. It was just common courtesy to keep the burned deformity hidden. Nobody wanted to see that. Not even Spider, the owner of the unfortunate, permanent, and revolting blemish.

Spider stared at the small, black, oval cloth that he rubbed gently between his right thumb and forefinger. He sighed and closed his eye, remembering all of the pain that he had gone through to get the scar. When he opened his eye once more, he noticed a blonde-haired girl through the trees. He soon recognized the young woman as Katrina, a fellow Simal. He smiled, glad to have someone to talk to. Naturally, Spider was an extrovert. His mother had taught him how to start a conversation with just about everyone at a very young age.

Standing up shakily, Spider tied his patch around his head carefully so that it concealed his missing eye, grabbed his polished stick that served as his cane, and limped over to the girl, making a horrible racket.

"Nice day, isn't it?" he called between grunts. Cliche, but it was a conversation starter.

Last edited by ♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥ on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:50 am; edited 5 times in total
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
♥ ~ ℓ ɪ ɓ ɓ ƴ ~ ♥
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum