Escape the Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:31 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Brokenheart-7

Magic glared up at Katrina. "Really? Sometimes it's hard because even though you're a mind reader you neglected to see that I already knew that," he snapped smartly. "Why do you think I'm sitting here? I knew Po wasn't going to tell you. What do you think I am, some kind of idiot? I may be crazy, but I'm not stupid!" he spat angrilly. He winced as a sharp pain bounced around the inside of his skull for a few moments, then stopped. "Why should I believe you? I remember the look on Wren's face when he felt your emotions." Magic fell to his knees suddenly, clenching his head. Why do you care? It's not like Po is of any use to you. She won't help you. She'll leave you if you don't get rid of her first. She's dead weight, you know. "Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP! I hate you! Just go away! You're lying!" he screamed. Why do you keep insisting that? We're only here to help. You never listen to us. One day all of this disobediance is going to come back around and bite you in the butt. the voices warned. "Try giving me real advice, then!" he snapped, hitting the sides of his head violently. He caught Spider sigh and hang his head in the midst of the spurt of insanity.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 D28
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Cooltext637629814
A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:29 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Katrina
Katrina resisted the urge to roll her eyes at some of Magic's thoughts. She felt her cheeks turn slightly pink when he thought about how she and Spider were always sneaking off together. She sighed silently and turned her head towards Magic. "I already know she's a mind controller, have you forgotten that I can read minds?" she asked, raising her eyebrows a little. She didn't particularly mind that Magic seemed to have caught on with her secret since she had told Spider that she'd try to drop her act. "But anyways, don't worry, I have no reason to use her. Besides, I know that it's incredibly difficult to persuade her into doing something..." she said, standing up and walking over to where Spider was standing. She hugged him from behind, resting her head on his back and closing her eyes. After a few moments, she let go and walked over to face him. She looked up at him a gave him a little smile, waiting for him to tell her what was wrong

Naomi blinked a little bit and looked over Magic once Katrina left. "Mind reader...?" she repeated quietly. She didn't really like the fact that her thoughts were being heard by someone else, but then again, no one seemed to like that. Especially when she said something about using her. She fidgeted uncomfortably and sighed a little, looking downwards. "Do you think Wren will be alright...?" she asked quietly.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Katrina2-1
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:47 pm

Magic followed closely on Katrina's heels as she took Naomi away from him, forgetting about Spider for a moment. He knew that Naomi could take care of herself, but he vaguely remembered how manipulative Katrina could be. The whole thing was a blurr through his madness, but he remembered bits and peices, particularly Wren's reaction to her emotions. The sneaking off with Spider. He was afraid that, if Katrina knew Naomi's power, she wouldn't be able to resist using the girl. Magic realized how much like Wren he was being. I guess the protectiveness runs in the family or something... Probably from mom. he was suddenly overcome by something he hadn't felt int a very long time - pity. He cleared his throat and sat beside Naomi, giving Katrina a warning look. He watched as Spider walked over to him, looking between him and Naomi with a confused expression on his face. Spider cleared his throat and seemed to search Magic's eyes. Magic stared straight back. His cousin sighed, giving up almost, and squeezed Magic's shoulder. "Welcome back," he murmured and hobbled over to the edge of the woods. He ran his fingers through his hair, sighing.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Naomi shrugged the best she could with her weak muscles and the position she was in. "I guess so. I mean, there are a lot of weird things out here. But you're right, it was strange that he knew so much about us...[/i] she murmured, looking down at her feet. She sighed sadly. They were barely moving, if they were at all. "I hope I can start walking again..." she muttered quietly.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be back soon..." Katrina said and Spider paced around, though she didn't entirely believe it herself. "Once he's goes back to being sane, he'll realize where he is and come back," she said, trying to stay optimistic. She paused and looked up and around, hearing some voices. She wasn't sure if they were thoughts or talking, but it wasn't anyone in the camp. Then she saw Magic basically carrying a girl, looking tired and worn out. "See, he's alright..." she said, smiling a little and turning Spider around to face Magic. She heard their thought and understood who she was and where she came from. She jogged over and took Naomi from Magic and helped her over to sit on a log. She practically flinched when she heard their thoughts about who they were just with. So they met Ribbon and Silus... she thought to herself. She didn't think Spider would be mad with Magic, but he'd probably get scolded.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:59 pm

Magic looked at every face in the room in turn, overwhelmed. He had a power? Okay, he could trap people in his head. But what was that the full extent of it? It didn't seem like a reason for people to be after him. He wondered if he could trap people in his mind subconciously, thinking about the voices in his head. He twisted his jaw as Naomi mentioned not using her gift for money. Well... he thought. It's behind us, but that doesn't exactly mean that it didn't happen... He helped Naomi up, basically holding her up. "Yeah, um... We should get going," he said as he watched Silus's cold stare follow them out the cave entrance. He sighed with relief when they were out of ear-shot of the cave. "Is it just me, or was that completely weird? It's like that one knew our entire lives... It was like he knew more about us than we know about ourselves... Neither of them were too friendly, like they had something to hide," he commented as he helped Naomi through the woods back to camp. If he could find the camp again, that was. He caught the sound of voices through the trees and followed them until he found Spider gesturing frantically with his hands, pacing about, Katrina behind him. Magic stumbled into the camp only to meet a wide-eyed Spider.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:57 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Naomi
Naomi blinked when Ribbon had told her what Magic's gift was. She felt slightly embarrassed but didn't say anything. Well I didn't exactly think that everyone could do that, but... I've never heard of anyone else that could, but it's not like I know that many people, either... she thought to herself. She shook her head a little, snapping back into reality and smiled lightly at Magic as he came over to her. "N-no, I would never do something like that!" she exclaimed. "I only used it when I need to! I'd never use it to gain anything like money or power or-" she stopped and gasped quietly when Silus entered. She shrunk down a little at his hostile attitude towards them, clinging to Magic's arm. She was surprised that Ribbon actually defended them a little since they really hadn't done anything to win his approval. She was happy that he didn't seem to be bothered by them being there, but she still felt like they were intruding. Especially now that Silus had shown up. "I'm glad that you don't see us as a nuisance, but we did come without permission... And I'm sure that Spider's out looking for Magic. I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound like I dislike being around you, but I just don't want him to worry..." she said quietly. It wasn't that she didn't like him, they all took her by surprise. She didn't expect anyone to find them, really. "I dunno... do you think we should go back...?" she asked Magic.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Naomi2
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:13 am

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Brokenheart-8
Judging by the look on Naomi's face, Ribbon guessed that she hadn't realized that Mahic had a gift and, judging by the look on his face, he hadn't realized it either. "Sorry, I thought it was obvious, seeing as he trapped you in his brain," he murmured, sighing. Ribbon watched as Magic went over to help Naomi. "I suppose you can stay if you want. You're ot so bad. You're a pot like Silus... Then again, you don't know the full extent of my gift. I don't know that I feel comfortable telling a Mind controller... It could end in disaster," he murmured, thinking out loud, really. Magic looked at him, growing more and more puzzled every time Ribbon opened his mouth, it seemed. Ribbon instantly recognized the footsteps of Silus as he walked around the side of the cave and "joined the party," so to speak. Ribbon sighed tiredly. "Hello, Silus. Meet Naomi and-" "Magic, yes I know of him." "Of course. One of Spider's cousins." Ribbon looked at Silus's current life, being more accustomed to his life than Magic's and Naomi's. He watched as Silus turned to the two. "What are you doing here?" he threatened. "It's fine," Ribbon assured him. "They just stumbled upon the cave in the rain. They don't know about me. Sometimes I forget that normal people don't like to sit out in the rain..." Ribbon commented. Silus backed off a bit, but still stared at the pair threateningly.
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 D50
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Cooltext656564334
A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:10 pm

Naomi blinked at Ribbon, wondering how he would have know how they got there. Both... gifteds...? But, Magic doesn't have any abilities... does he...? she wondered, extremely confused. She glanced over at Magic who didn't seem to notice how Ribbon had worded his sentence. She wasn't sure if he thought the wording was fine, or if he just hadn't notice. She shifted uncomfortably where she sat, from both what she just thought about and that Ribbon seemed to know more than he should about them. She was going to ask why he knew so much as well, but she could tell it was something he didn't want to talk about. "Yeah people seem to be after... us often..." she murmured, stuttering on whether or not she should just say herself or both of them. She felt like people were more likely to want to capture her, but she had been a sleep for a while so something could have happened that would make Magic a target as well. She debated if they should leave or not. They were intruding, and he didn't really seem to mind that they were there. But Spider, Avery, and Katrina were probably out looking for them and Ribbon didn't seem to want to keep their conversation going. "Maybe we should get going, Magic," she said, looking back over at him. She looked down at her legs and her face turned sad. She sighed silently, knowing she wouldn't be able to walk if she could barely get herself to sit up. She felt embarrassed by it, really, that she couldn't take care of herself. She glanced back and forth between Magic and her legs, hoping he'd get the message that she couldn't walk since she didn't want to say it out loud.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Ribbon sighed as he watched how they'd gotten in his cave and Naomi explained shortly after. "I know. Don't need to tell me. Quite interesting, really... You're both clearly gifteds. And quite powerful ones, at that. Problem is, people always want to take advantage of you. I would know," he murmured. This was probably the most he'd said in a while, but he felt like he could ay a bit more around people who were in the same boat as he was. He saw Magic with his abnormal vision and blinked. "You're Spider's cousin, right? Seems nice enough. Has his issues, though. Guess everyone does. Me, especially..." he commented, half to himself. Magic blinked at him, surprised. "How... How did you know that?" Ribbon sighed. Of course. Talking never helped. It only meant he had to talk more. He'd rather just sit in silence by himself. He never asked himself questions he'd been asked a million times already. "It's complicated," he grumbled, trying to get out of explaining his power. Why couldn't it have a name? It would make things so much easier. He could say precognition, but it was more than that, of course. It was a lot like life, he thought. Always a whole lot more complicated than it had to be.
A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:28 pm

Naomi watched Ribbon walk into the cave they were in, slightly nervous until he sat down. Someone who wanted to take either of them would have just grabbed them and ran, but he just sat with his back turned to them. She could tell he was blind since he could tell they were there without looking at either of them. She pulled herself over to the wall of the cave and sat against it, knowing he wasn't going to care how strong she was. She looked straight ahead when he told them not to stare, but her eyes kept wandering back towards him. "N-Naomi Leava Sariko..." she said quietly, not so sure why he'd ask for their names. "I-I'm sorry..." she stuttered. "I think it's more the fact that someone would find us out here, than, um..." She decided not to finishing the sentence. He'd know what she was talking about and she would feel bad if she said his appearance was something to stare at. "We didn't mean to intrude... We just, uh, needed to use something, I guess. We both got extremely tired and just fell asleep. And it was raining..." she said, feeling awkward. She felt weird now that she knew she was where someone else lived. She really did feel like she was intruding, which she hated. She looked over at Magic, shrugging a little. She quieted his voices again and reached out her hand to him like she was calling him over.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Ribbon sighed as the male and female in front of him sat on the floor - his floor - and stared up at him like he was intruding. He couldn't see them because he didn't know their names. He couldn't see anything. But he felt it. It was one of those extra abilities you seemed to develop when you were blind. He coughed awkwardly and allowed a moment of silence to follow it. "You're in my house..." he murmured, heading over to his corner and plopping himself down, feeling a bit more secure. He still felt the eyes of his uninvited guests trained on him, burning into his back. "It's not polite to stare," he whispered, just wanting them to stop. He felt like some sort of freak when people stared at him. He knew people found his appearance strange, but he found it both helpful and comfortable. He accepted that he was odd, he just didn't like people pointing it out so blatantly. He hugged his knees into his chest, as usual and sighed again, knowing that they weren't leaving anytime soon. Ribbon heard the male smack his head a few times hissing at himself. "Shut up, shut up, shut up. I don't need your comments right now..." Oh. Voices in the head. I see. I almost forgot that everyone's crazy out here, Ribbon thought. "Names, please. First, middle, and last." He heard the male sound confused behind him, but he apparently had decided to satisfy Ribbon's demands. "Uh... Magic Prince Albertson?" The name popped up in Ribbon's vision and he saw the strange man and woman behind him. They looked worn and dirty. He rested his chin on his knees and said nothing more.
A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Naomi was surprised she had slept so well. She expected to not be so tired since she just woke up after almost 2 years, but then again, her body hadn't really slept. She was still confused about how she got into Magic's head and what exactly happened to her once she got in, but she didn't really care about that as much now. She was eager to build her muscles back up to normal and to start living again, hopefully for longer than a year this time. She became conscience when Magic left her side, feeling the heat taken away from her. Her muscles tensed, she would have curled up but she wasn't strong enough to do even that. She listened to Magic walking away but kept her eyes shut, wondering if she'd be able to go back to sleep. She had gotten enough, but everyone could always use more sleep. She could tell the voices were bothering Magic again and sighed a little. "It's okay Magic... Just try to ignore them..." she murmured, half asleep. She flinched a little as he talked to them, knowing he was trying to stay quiet for her. "Do you want me to make them stop...?" she asked with her eyes still shut. "...Magic...? Magic?" she asked when he didn't respond. She opened her eyes to see why he wasn't responding and saw a dark figure standing over Magic. Her adrenaline started rushing and she knew no matter why they were there, it couldn't be good. If they were there for Magic, then she was in trouble. If they were there for her, she knew Magic would probably end up in trouble. She didn't dare try to sit up, the moment they saw her muscles shaking they'd know she was weak. And a weak mind controler would be a lot easier to take than one who was strong.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Magic blinked his eyes open as sunlight sreamed into the cave. He smiled over at Naomi, who was currently wrapped in his arms. She looked so peaceful. It was good to see her face again. She looked satisfied, something he hadn't seen her look like in ages. He slipped his arms from where they were around Naomi and stood up quietly. They'd both had a long night. He wouldn't wake her up until he had to, worst case seinario. Best case, she'd wake up on her own. Magic stretched, yawned, stuck his hands in his pockets groggily and stood at the entrance of the cave. Spider was probably wondering where they wer. Then again, Magic had never really gotten the idea that Spider cared much about him. That went both ways, of course. Magic had never really had the sanity to care about his cousin. Not to mention that most people weren't that close to their cousins. Wren sighed and leaned his head against the cave wall sadly. I miss Wren... he thought. Bet he doesn't miss you... "Shut up, Star, I'm not in the mood. Maybe later." His ears were filled with a horrible screaming and Magic fell to one knee, rolling onto the floor and curling up in a ball from there. His ears were covered and eyes squeezed shut, as usual. He choked on air for a moment before gasping out a few words. "Magic said shut up, not scream your head off! What part of 'shut up' does Star not understand?!" he hissed, trying his hardest not to wake Naomi. Uh-oh... Look who's here, Abaddon and Beezlebub sneered. Magic peeled his eyes open slowly as a dark shadow fell over him.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Naomi smiled tiredly at Magic, knowing he was going to fall asleep at any second. She leaned forward and let herself fall next to Magic. She lay next to him, though she figured he was probably already asleep. Her head hand landed on his arm and they were almost face to face. She sighed silently and eyed his face. "You're sorry for too many things... You blame yourself for so much stuff that you're not to blame for..." she whispered. He probably does it because he's scared he'll lose me... He wants to make sure that I know he realizes when he messes up and that he's sorry for it... she thought. I wonder if he loves me... It's one thing just to care about someone, but... He trapped me in his mind to make sure I'd never get hurt. And he let me out even when he put me in there to stay safe because I wanted to come out... It all seemed like he did to her, but she wouldn't know for sure unless he said it. "You don't need to try so hard to keep me happy... I keep telling you that I won't leave you because I'm not going to leave. No matter how much you care about me, you shouldn't act like you're my slave... I know you're asleep and you can't hear me, but I think I might love you..." she whispered. She wasn't sure, but if she did it made sense to her. He'd probably literally give his life for her and they were best friends. She always got a strange feeling when she was around him, but she didn't know what it was. It was a happy feeling, so it could be love. She felt Magic wrap his arms around her, assuming it was because his body had found a heat source and was trying to get warm. But either way, she pretended a little that he was still conscience and was trying to thank her for caring about him, though she knew it probably wasn't it. She smiled a little and shut her eyes, letting the sound of the pouring rain lull her to sleep.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Magic collapsed on the floor, exhausted and grateful for the silence. "Thanks..." he murmured, curling up into a ball as Naomi rested her hand on him. It was comforting. He hadn't felt that touch in so long... So kind, so genuinely caring. He closed his eyes and slipped in and out of conciousness as Naomi spoke to him. "Mmhmm," he uttered in response to her question about his residence. "Not so quiet 's you might think, though... sometimes..." he mumbled. "'M sorry... Hard when 'm not in my right mind... 'n' I dunno... Got upset... didn't wanna be around Spider 'r Avery 'r Katrina. Wanted to be alone..." He yawned and smiled slightly. Maybe he would get a good night's sleep tonight, for once. It would be a hole lot nicer without them interrupting his sleep every hour or so. A shiver struck his body and he curled up tighter, trying to stay warm. "'M sorry, Po..." he whispered as he began to go under. "Sorry fer everything..." He felt a bit rude just falling asleep like that, but he couldn't really help it. With the long distance he'd ran, the emotional exhaustion, and the lack of sleep in the first place, not to mention the freedom from the voices, sleep was overwhelmingly tempting.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:51 pm

Naomi smiled tiredly at Magic. She wanted to hug Magic back, but she didn't think she'd be strong enough to. She frowned a little as she realized that he was slipping back into insanity. She was thankful that she didn't have to be thrown around during another one of his panics, though. She moved her hand onto him arm once he seemed to be calming down. She quieted the voices, dimming them until he couldn't hear them so he could relax a little. She smiled softly at him as he started to come back into reality. "It's okay Magic..." she murmured, still exhausted. "I can do this for you whenever they start bothering you..." She dropped her hand and let him enjoy complete silence for a few more moments. She felt her eyes trying to shut, but she refused to fall asleep. She was so happy to finally be out, so sleeping could wait until later. She let her hand fall onto his hand, her only way of comforting him until she built up her muscles again. "Magic... Do you live out in the woods now...? It doesn't seem like there could be a neighborhood around here... it's so... quiet..." she muttered. She turned her head slowly and looked outside. It was the middle of the night, pouring, and the middle of no where. She glanced down at Magic's hand and sighed sadly. "I told you not to hurt yourself... That's not how to deal with things. And you must've been alone when we were talking just now... You would have told someone who you were talking to... What were you doing outside in the middle of the night during a rainstorm...?"

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Magic fell to his knees as they reached the cave, exhausted. It hadn't exactly been easy running so far and then going through the excruciating process of extracting Naomi from his body. Sweat ran down his forehead. At least his chills were gone. He smiled up at the girl as she sat against the wall, tears welling up in his eyes yet again. "It's good to see you," he murmured quietly. Somehow he found the strength to inch over to her and wrap his arms around her. He rested his forehead on the top of Naomi's head and laughed a little. "I'm such a mess... Guess I usually am, nowadays," he pointed out unecessarily. He jumped back, covering his ears and clenching his teeth, squeezing his eyes shut as the voices screamed at him. Look what you've done now! Fool! You deserve to die! What are you doing? Do you even know what we're here for? What are we here for? Shut up, Apollyon, you're not helping! We're here to help you, Magic. But we can't help you if you don't listen! they snapped. He heard Dragon begin to reprimand Apollyon in the background as the rest scolded Magic. "Shut up, shut up, shut up!" he screamed, shaking his head. "Go away! I hate you! I hate you all!" They screamed louder. Yeah, well do you think that we like you when you don't listen to us! You're supposed to do what we tell you to! Yeah! That's right! What gives you the right to hate us when we're just trying to help you! Magic moaned and laid his head on the floor, trying to nuzzle his way into the ground. "Just stop screaming... Please. It hurts Magic's ears..." The voices quieted a bit, but continued to bash at him. He'd completely forgotten that Naomi was there, something he did with everyone when he was like this.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:50 pm

Naomi smiled a little when she realized Magic would take her to where she wanted to go. Stop saying those things to Magic! He can think for himself and he's made up his mind! she said loudly at Magic's other voices. She smiled a little bit when Magic told her she had made him soft. She wasn't quite sure what to say, but she wasn't surprised that she had had that affect on him. She hesitated for a moment when he told her to take over. The reason why she hadn't before was because she wanted him to make up his own mind, but he had asked her to. She made Magic turn towards the direction she wanted to go in and sighed. Okay Magic... I'm gonna make you run now... she warned. She closed her eyes and saw a fuzzy view of what Magic saw. It was all black and white, trees and rocks were just a grey outline. She made him walk at first, then worked her way up to a full run. She moved him as she needed, dodging trees and jumping over rocks. She slowed him down to a walk after about 2 and a half miles, knowing he was tired. Sorry, Magic. We're almost there... she said. She let him stop to rest for a couple minutes, then started to walk again. She could see a purple dot of light in the center of everything she could see. It grew bigger with every step she took, also becoming brighter. Finally they came to a cave with a strange crystal in the back. Not knowing what else to do, she placed Magic's hands on it. She closed and shielded her eyes as the dim purple light became a blinding white light. Suddenly the light disappeared and she slowly opened her eyes, seeing a dirt floor, the walls of a cave, and the bottom half of Magic's legs. She was lying on the ground at Magic's feet, too shocked to say anything. She tried to sit up, but her arms gave out under her light weight. She hadn't used really any muscles in nearly 2 years, so it made sense. She tried again, her arms shaking as she pushed herself up. She leaned against the walls as soon as she could, breathing heavily and actually enjoying the feeling of gravity again.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Magic whiped the tears from his eyes, calming down a bit. "You're right," he murmured with a sad smile. "I did promise you that, didn't I? I'm sorry, Po. I really am..." He stepped out of the tree, hugging himself and shivering. "I guess I can't protect you any better in there than I can out here now that we're out of the asylum..." What are you thinking? You'll never be able to protect her outside your head. You'd be better off keeping her where she is, Lucifer, Serpent, and Beast chimed. "Tyran will want Magic and Po... She'll get Po out of Magic one way or another. This way, if Magic gets hurt, Po doesn't get hurt with him," he said distantly and shook his head. "Which way? You'll have to take over if I go under like that for too long," he reminded Po. He shivered and swiped away anothger onset of tears. What if the voices were right this time? What if he was making the wrong decision? He supposed that he could only hope that he was. What about Wren? What if he didn't come back? If people turned against Po and Magic, then Magic wasn't so sure he could protect the both of them on his own. He shook his head again, knowing it was just his paranoia kicking in. Nevertheless, he still felt like there was a huge pit of dread sitting at the bottom of his stomach. He smiled a bit. "You know, it was you who made me soft. I was never like this around anyone else. I never cried before..." he told Po absent mindedly.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:55 pm

Naomi knew as she was tossed around that she should drop the subject of being released for a while. Are you hurting yourself? Please don't hurt yourself Magic... She frowned a little bit as her eyes grew sad when he told her why she couldn't come out. She knew she could control him and make him go to where she wanted him to, but he'd just put her right back in or spend the whole time hiding her. She returned to the 'wall' and placed her hand against it when he calmed down a bit. I know... I know you're sorry... she said with a little sigh. At least you've stopped thieving. It wasn't my favorite thing to do, but it was alright if it meant I could be free. Well, Wren's pretty smart, so I'm sure he'll be back... I hope... I don't want you to lose you sanity, Magic. I know you want to protect me, but I honestly don't think something like that would happen again... But if I must wait that long, then I guess you won't let me go until then... I know you want to keep me safe, but the reason why I went with you and Wren in the first place was because you both said you'd take care of me and let me live my life... But I guess you're just trying to take care of me... she said sadly. She drifted away from the 'wall' and sighed. Don't worry Magic, I'm not mad with you... Just a little frustrated, is all. Well, I can make it so that you can see me. But that's all you'll be able to do, see and hear me. Is that alright? I just don't want it to make you more sad that you can see me, but I'm not really there...

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:20 pm

"No!" Magic snapped loudly, pounding his fist into the muddy ground. Dirt caked itself into his wounds. He shouldn't have used that hand, but he didn't care. Mud splattered onto him as he uncurled himself for a moment. He pulled his knees back to his chest, shivering and whimpering. "No... I can't..." he cried. "I want to, but I can't. They're watching Magic now... No them, but them. He can feel it," he whispered, sinking into his unstable state once more. "He's sorry! He's sorry! He can't! He's sorry!" he sobbed miserably. He threw a punch the back of the tree, injuring his hand even more. Again, he didn't care. "Wren's gone! That's why Magic can't let Po out! They took him! They're watching now! Theives... Flithy, putrid theives..." he rasped, curling up on the ground into a little ball, twitching every now and then as he shivered. He gasped for air in between sobs. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... You know I'd do anything to keep you safe, Po..." he whispered pitifully. "Even if it means giving up my sanity... I can't let you out until Tyran's gone and the asylujm stops chasing us," he murmured. "I wish I could see you again..."

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:43 pm

Naomi held out her arms, trying to keep upright. But where she was, there really wasn't any 'upright'. She felt herself being tossed around as Magic freaked out and ran, covering her ears when he screamed. Magic, they're not going to get me, she said, glad he was sane again. I don't know where we are, but I can tell we're not in the asylum anymore. We're almost there, it can't be more than 3 miles from where we are... She made Magic's head turn towards the place she was talking about. You can let me out now Magic... Just go straight that way for a while... please? I'm sure nothing like that will ever happen again... She sighed as she heard Magic begin to cry. She returned to the position she was normally in as he stopped moving and frowned a little, though no one could see it of course. She moved over to where there seemed to be some kind of 'wall', but she always thought it was Magic's head. She pressed herself against the wall, the only way she could think to comfort him. I know you're sorry... I don't know what you should do either... I can't do anything in here except talk with you and your other voices. If you let me out, I'd help you and stay with you, I really would. I think I might be able to help you hold onto your sanity for longer periods of time. I'm not going to promise it, though, because I do mind control. But I might be able to control it to help you stay sane for longer. I'm sorry you have to go though this Magic... Where's Wren? I haven't heard you talk to him all day. I don't think he'd leave you on purpose... I can help you, Magic. But you need to let me out... please, Magic... she said, slowly turning his head back in the direction she wanted him to go. I'll be alright. I won't let it happen again...

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:39 am

Magic ran his fingers through the dirt as he sat in the ground. He liked the way it felt, the cool, moist soil clumping in his hands and them crumbling, slipping through his fingers when he squeezed his hand shut. He liked how some of it tried to paste itself to his hands. It was soothing, almost. It kept the voices away, at least for now. His eyes widened and his pupils shrunk as he gripped his ears. He cried out as he heard Naomi speak. "No!" he screamed. "No, Magic can't do that!" he grunted as he was forced to stand up and take a step forward. "They'll get you! Magic can't let that happen!" Magic fell to his knees and began to sob into his hands. He felt Spider's hand on his shoulder and screamed, swiping away his cousin's attempt to comfort him. Magic glared up at Spider. "Leave Magic alone. Spider doesn't know Magic," he hissed and watched Spider's face grow a hurt expression. Magic squeezed his eyes shut, grabbed his ears and screamed again, shaking his head violently. He stood and took off into the woods on his own. He heard Spider call after him faintly, but was too consumed by Naomi's cries. "Po!" he cried in anguish. Conveniently enough, the rain began to pour down. He stopped running and stood still for a moment, grabbing his bicep with his opposite hand, shivering as he quickly became soaked to the bone. He whimpered to himself quietly and found a hollowed out tree to duck into. He hugged his knees into his chest and buried his face in his knees, crying. "I'm so sorry, Po... I just don't know what to do anymore... I don't even know what I'm thinking half the time..." he murmured.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:15 am

Magic... Magic why do you keep me in here? You know you can't get my power.. So why do you keep me in here...? I wish I could come out... That's why I came with you in the first place, you know, so I could come out of my house... And after a year I become trapped again... At least I slept through most of it. It is incredibly boring in here, you know, just as it was in my house.... Naomi spoke, swimming around in Magic's head. But I want to come out now. Even though all I've been doing for nearly two years is sleeping, I still feel like I was awake the whole time. I think you put me in here for a reason, though. If I didn't think that then I'd probably be mad with you... Did you think I would leave you? I would not leave you... I finally find two friends and one of them traps me in their mind. That's another thing... I wonder what's become of my body. I don't see how it could go into yours, but clearly my conscience can... Can I tell you something? Of course I can, I can tell you many things but the thing I want to tell you is that something woke me up. Something's telling me to go over here... She made Magic take a step in the direction she was talking about. I wonder what it is... How do I come out? Will the thing that's calling me help me get out? Go... go... I want to come out. Why did you do this, Magic? Didn't you know I wanted to be free? I've only had a year of freedom and I want more... I want it back... I wish I could see outside. All I can see is myself, it's just black. I can't hear anything expect you and the other voices in here. They're awfully mean to you. I wish they would be kinder... I wish... I wish I could come out. Why do you keep me in here, Magic? Don't you know I want to come out...? She started crying quietly, and drifted back to the center of the small space she was given.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Katrina let Spider help her onto the horse and sat sideways because of her skirt. She hugged his waist as he warned her to hold on and rested her head against his chest. She kept glancing back and forth between straight ahead and up at Spider as the horse ran. She wasn't really so scared that Avery was in trouble as that she'd be freaking out that Avery had no idea where she was. She clung to Spider and watched the camp come into view before them. Avery jumped a little as she heard the sound of the horse running and relaxed a little when she realized it was Katrina and Spider. She stood up from where she was sitting and slowly walked over to see them so she wouldn't scare the huge animal. Of course, she wasn't exactly a big fan of animals, either. Katrina hopped down and hugged her sister, knowing she was feeling anxious. "Where did you guys go? I looked up and you were both gone... and I wanted to come looking for you, but Wren said not to go out alone, and I can barely take care of Magic around here..." Avery said. "We just... went for a walk... Then it got dark so we decided to come back but we had wandered pretty far so Spider called for a horse to take us back since we were worried about you and Magic," Katrina explained with a sweet smile. "Oh, Magic and I are fine... He's over there, doing... something in the dirt," Avery said with a little smile. "But how come your eyes are red?" she asked. "Well we're both pretty tired, and you know it's the woods so there's all kinds of stuff that make allergies act up," Katrina said, stilling smiling. Avery gave her a look as if she didn't quite believe both of her lies, but she didn't really seem to have a reason for lying. Katrina glanced back at Spider with a little smile, letting her eyes show how tired she was.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum