Escape the Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:29 am

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Brokenheart-5

Spider smiled, blushing a bit. "I found you, remember?" he teased. "And I'm glad we met, too," he admitted and froze when Katrina mentioned Avery and Magic. "Gosh... I completely forgot!" He threw his head back a bit and hit his forehead with the heel of hishand. "Idiot! I'd be surprised if Tyran hasn't tried to get Magic back yet!" He looked over at Katrina. "You have a right to be overprotective. Like I do. Especially at a time like this. I know you don't like animals much, but we're a ways away from the camp and we won't get there on foot," he pointed out. He almost didn't notice Katrina take his hand. "Come here, Night," he ordered the stallion. It trotted over to thim and bent down. Spider helped Katrina on and sat behind her, wrapping his arms around her to grip Night's mane. "Hold on tight," he warned. "Hah!" They were off into the woods at break-neck speed.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 D21
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Cooltext621645372
A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:36 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Katrina
Katrina laughed a little and lightly hit Spider on the arm. "Stop asking if I mean what I say, because yes, I do mean it," she said with a little smile. "I still don't get why they wouldn't like you. I'd trade character and personality over looks any day. Maybe it's because I needed someone to forgive me, but I don't really see why anyone would put appearance before character. But anyways, you look perfectly fine to me and I'm glad I found you," she said with a little smile. She reached up and used her fingers to comb his hair back into place, and then hers. "I guess we are a mess, huh?" she said with a little smile, brushing her hair. Her shoulders dropped a little as she realized how tired she was, both emotionally and physically. "We should probably go back to the camp," she said, rubbing her eyes a little. "They'll probably send out a search party for us and- oh my gosh, Avery! She's probably freaking out right now..." she said, running her fingers though her hair and pacing a little. She sighed and dropped her hands. "I hope she could take care of Magic alright by herself... Uh, sorry, overprotective older sister," she said with a nervous laugh. "But I guess we really should be getting back..." she said, walking back over to Spider and taking his hand in hers.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Katrina2-1
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:49 pm

Spider smiled and hugged Katrina tightly. He let her go. "You really mean all that? You're not just making it up to make me feel better or anything?" he blushed as Katrina complimented him and kissed him on the cheek. "I guess they just don't like the eyepatch or the leg. They'd like my eye a whole lot less than my eye, though. Not that I really care that they don't like me," he murmured. He rubbed one arm with the other awkwardly, looking down at his feet. Could it really be true? That he wasn't completely unlovable. He looked into Katrina's eyes and instantly believed it to be true. He smiled at her somewhat sadly, wiping the tears from his eyes. He laughed a bit. "Look at us. We're such a mess." He sighed. "Oh well..."

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Katrina smiled and lifted her face from Spider's shirt when he forgave her. She stopped holding the back of his shirt in her hands and calmed down. Not completely, but she was definitely calmer than before. "If you could see everything that I did after you left, you'd know that I am completely and honestly telling the truth," she said, smiling up at him with teary eyes. "You stayed with me even when you knew what I had done- that's why I care about you. I really, really do care about you. And that's not a lie, at all. I get why if you feel like you can't trust me right now. But if you could... that would mean so much to me," she said. She smiled softly and placed her head on his shoulder when he admitted he loved her. "For a while I thought it'd be you that fell for me first, but I was wrong. I started liking you, but I got scared because you kept saying that we hadn't really known each other for very long and I was afraid it'd get in the way of my act. Ever since then I've been trying to push the feelings down, but now I won't. My act isn't my priority anymore, and if you love me then I guess how long we've known each other doesn't really matter so much anymore. Just give me a day and I know it'll come back. And honestly... I was kind of surprised when you said girls don't really like you. You're the kindest person I've ever met and one of the cutest guys I've ever seen," she said, kissing his cheek.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:56 pm

Spider sighed as Katrina showed up and stood to leave, but stopped as Katrina began to cry. "You're not a horrible person..." he murmured under his breath as Katrina apologized. He turned around to face her, tears welling up in his eyes. It was almost too good to be true. How could she basically say that she didn't care one minute, then be bawling her eyes out the next, insisting that she did? Had she really just not realized how much she missed him? Or did she just want him back so that she could use him again? It was too hard to tell anymore. He closed his eyes and sighed, knowing what he had to do. "I forgive you, Katrina," he murmured. "But do you really mean it? Or are you just faking it again?: he asked. "Tell me the truth. I've let myself trust so many people in my life, hoping that maybe, just maybe they gave a crap about me. You were the first one that had me really convinced. And I have no idea why. Because you haven't really shown it before now. I suppose there's Wren and Magic, but I feel like they only care because they have to. Now is that what you're doing?" He placed his arm gently around Katrina, patting her and trying to comfort her, but at the same time trying not to melt. If he broke down he knew that he'd be putty in her hands. He couldn't have that right now. "I love you, Katrina," he choked. "And I don't know why. I just know that I can't stop loving you. And I understand that you don't love me. We've only known each other for a few days and I'm not exactly a guy that anyone would fall for. But that's okay. At least I understand." Tears rolled down his cheeks and he sighed, swiping them away and snifflin a little, but they kept coming. He let them be.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Katrina felt her stomach twist into knots as soon as she saw Spider's red hair. She set her feet down gently as Silus landed and held her stomach as if she might vomit again. "Um... thank you..." she said quietly, turning around and giving Silus a sad smile. It was sincere, but she definitely didn't like saying it. She took in a shaky deep breath and slowly walked over to where Spider was. She stopped when he turned around and looked at her. "I... I really do care about you," she said. She looked around trying not to cry but of course the tears came. She started wiping her eyes but stopped since she knew they'd just keep coming. "And... I can't take care of myself when I hate myself for acting like I cared more about my act than you," she said, choking on her tears. She covered her face with her hands and sobbed for a little bit. "You lied. You said I was a good person, but I'm not. I'm a horrible, selfish, prideful, deceitful person. And the thing I've ever wanted most was to find a guy who didn't care that I was all those things, someone who would forgive me, and didn't care about looks. And when I finally found him, I let him slip through my fingers because I couldn't stop thinking about myself for 2 seconds to realize how much I cared about you," she cried. She kept trying to at least stand up straight, but she kept bending over from crying too hard. She dropped her hands and flung her arms around Spider's waist, crying into his shoulder. "Please come back. I started crying my eyes out the moment you were out of sight and I even went to Silus because I had no idea what to do after a minute. I really am oblivious, but now I get it. I'd forget about my pride, I'd let you know how much I care about you, if it meant you'd come back. I might even try to ease my way out of my act. Because forgiveness and love are the two most important things in the world, and ever since you left the voice in my head keeps saying you're not going to find another one like him. I'm so sorry for just... everything. Just please come back!" she cried. She held the back of his shirt tightly in her hands, soaking his shirt but her tears. She had no idea what she'd do if he didn't accept her apology. She shut her eyes as tightly as she could. I don't wanna cry... I don't wanna hate... I don't wanna hurt... I just want things to be as normal as they could for a girl like me. For him to come back.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:39 am

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Higurashi_no_Naku_Koro_Ni_by_Crazy_-3
Silus listened as Katrina walked him through what she'd done wrong. She'd completely ignored his last question, but he let it slide. He thought for a moment as Katrina stopped talking, wondering whether or not he should let her know about Ribbon. He decided that she deserved to know and stood up, stretching a bit. "He's not coming back anytime soon, but I know how we can find out where he is. And, for that matter, when he'll come back if he does. Or if he'll even listen to you. Come on," he muttered, reluctant to show her what Ribbon could do. Someone with her personality would no doubt like to use him. But Silus would never let Katrina do that. He'd die before that happened. I don't trust anyone. He'd lied when he said that. He trusted only one person. Ribbon. He just didn't need Acidia knowing about him. Silus lifted into th air, Katrina in his arms, and flapped his tattered wings a couple times in place before taking off toward Ribbon's cave.
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 D24
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Cooltext621679333

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Brokenheart-8
Ribbon sighed as he sat in his little corner, watching Silus fly toward his cave with Katrina. He hugged his knees into his chest, his jewelry jingling and clicking around as he re-adjusted himself. He tucked his face into the small space between his chest and legs. Silus had a life that was much more interesting than Ribbon's, so Ribbon spent most of his days just watching Silus, a positive side to his ability. Everyone's life was a movie on display for him to see. Except his. "Hey, Silus," he muttered, his voice muffled and glazed with melancholy. "Nice to meet you, Katrina." He didn't sound very pleased, but then again, he never did. Ribbon turned around, now sitting pretzel-legged with his hands on his ankles, and faced the pair of gifteds at the entrance of his cave, seeing them only through his ability. "Do either of you know Spider's middle and last name?" "Web Kekoa," Silus replied. Ribbon blinked and watched as Spider skipped rocks across a small pond, looking disappointed. A black stallion stood behind him, grazing and flicking its tail every now and then. The image sped up a bit and Katrina arrived with Silus. Spider stood up, turned his back to them, and went to mount the horse when Katrina started to apologize. Spider stopped, they hugged and made up, basically. The image moved backward to Spider skipping rocks and then sped forward again. Spider slept, got up, got on his horse, and rode off all within a matter of seconds. Ribbon sighed and skipped through the "film." He finally stopped when he couldn't skip any farther, about a year later. Ribbon rewound it a bit and saw Spider crying with a gun to his temple. Ribbon went back to look at Silus's present life. "He's at the pond in the woods on the other side of Jackridge. If you go, you should be fine. If you don't, Spider won't be coming back. Course I didn't look at what might happen of you go tomorrow or anything like that simply because that would take forever, going through all the possiblities, but chances are you wouldn't be able to get to him. Oh, and I should tell you that this is what is most likely to happen. The chances are slim, but I could be wrong. The future can always be changed, that's the tricky thing. You should get going," he explained tiredly and turned back around to face his corner, knees to his chest and head down again.

"Thank you, Ribbon. I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll stop by later, okay?" Silus murmured. Ribbon grunted in response and Silus took off with Katrina, touching down a little ways away from where Spider was.
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 D50
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Cooltext656564334
A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:11 am

Katrina continued to pace around then suddenly stopped. "He-he loves me...?" she stuttered. She turned to face Silus slowly, then everything started to come together. I guess I'm having trouble forgiving myself for a lot of things... It's just going to end miserably if one of us doesn't love the other... I don't know what's gotten into you... Katrina, you're so smart, but you can be so oblivious sometimes... You don't see it, do you?... Her shoulders dropped as she realized everything. "I really am oblivious. He thinks I don't care about him because I barely made an attempt to help him with his problems. He kept saying that us dating wouldn't work out if one of us didn't love the other. I thought that was a strange way to word it, but he was talking about something totally different. The thing that got to me was you finding out my secret. I got so wrapped up in making sure no one would ever find out again that I totally ignored him. I just... used him to vent," she said, hating to admit that she used him. She knew that she could blame it all on Silus for making her tell her secret, but it really wasn't about that. It was about her obsessing with how to perfect her act. "I could have realized that he loved me but the only thing I thought about was protecting my secret... What made it worse is that I kept saying that he'd hate me if I didn't act a little around him but I could be a complete jerk to him and he'd still love me, which is exactly what I did," she said sadly. She ran her fingers through her hair and walked over to where Silus was laying. "I need to talk to him, but he told me not to follow him. I don't even have any idea where he is, though. I just... wish he'd come back..." she said, looking down sadly.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:08 am

Silus looked up at the sky as the sun started to set and grunted a bit as he began to transform. It wasn't like it was the most comfortable thing to have happen to you. He picked Katrina up in his arms gently but awkwardly and took to the air. He set down not too far away on the outcrop over the Simal camp. "So this is why you didn't kill me. I see now. You knew that I wouldn't tell anyone about your secret. I have no reason to. And I'm guessing that you anticipated something like this happening. You're pretty smart. But you're just like Wren and Avery. And don't get me wrong. I wasn't snooping this time. I was on a walk and overheard you guys talking about them. I left when I realized that it was you and Spider. Anyway, somehow you can't see how much Spider really loves you," he muttered, sprawled out across the dusty ground. "There's nothing you can do to make him stop loving you. You rarely find that kind of unconditional love. I think you just hurt him. He doesn't hate you. I actually find that odd, but my personal opinion doesn't really matter in this case. Anyway, I have a feeling that these past few days haven't had anything to do with him. Just you. Correct?" he asked, glancing over at Katrina, then continuing before she could answer. "You're not the only one with problems. Have you even cared to look at what he's been through? And what he's still going through, for that matter? Sure. He didn't have the best family in the world, but he loved them all the same. Even when they didn't really deserve it. Then he lost them. All of them. Not to mention that he was incredibly young and got picked on constantly. And that was before the fire scarred him. No one has ever understood him and no one has ever really cared much about him. He struggles with that, though he would never admit it because he wouldn't want people to carw about him fir the wrong reasons or anything like that. He wants someone to really care about him. He wants nothing fake about it. Obviously you did something to make him feel like you didn't care when he thought he'd finally found someone who truly cared about him. Make sense?" Silus looked up at the rising moon and stars. "The question is... Has he found someone who truly cares about him?"
A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:10 pm

Katrina nodded sadly, rubbed her arms nervously. She breathed shakily through her mouth. She just wanted to go back in time and stop the conversation that made them friends. She sobbed softly as she followed Silus, wishing she didn't have to rely on someone for help. She never needed anyone's help, and all of a sudden she felt like she couldn't function on her own. "I messed up. I messed up really, really, badly..." she murmured. "I let my pride get to my head and now he's gone and he's not coming back. He's basically the only friend I've ever had and I drove him away because I couldn't stop for two seconds to drop my act and think about someone else. I know I need to change, but I don't know how and I don't know if I can drop my act and I don't know what to do," she cried as she followed him. She started to rub her arms nervously, too worried to think straight. "I just... hate myself right now." She covered her face with her hands and dug her nails into her forehead.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:44 pm

Silus lay on a flat rock in the sucn, his eyes closed and his hands behind his head, listening to everything around him. The birds. The slight rustling of the trees as the breeze ran through them. The murmuring around him from the Hegos hanging out in the camp. Katrina. He opened the eye closest to the woods halfway and noticed that she wasn't just panting. She was crying. Hmm... Interesting. He closed his eye and swung his feet down from the rock. He stood and began to walk toward the woods, opening his eyes. "Seeing as you don't really know anyone else in this camp, I assume that you're here to talk with me," he murmured. You make a lot of assumptions, Acidia's voice echoed in his head. That's because there's always going to be the chance that you're wrong. If you act like you're sure that you're right and you end up being wrong, you just look like an airhead. Like you did, he told the voice phlegmatically. It shut up. So sure. Maybe he had voices of his own that liked to toy with him. Didn't everyone nowadays? "Not here, though. I have a feeling that you don't want invisible little ears to overhear," he sighed, referring to Acidia, who was no doubt snooping. It was what she did best. "The sun's setting soon. I'll be able to fly us somewhere private if you want to explain what happened without anyone hearing," he told her. "For now, we should probably just walk to get away from everyone else." He began to walk anyway, not really waiting for Katrina.
A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Katrina turned around to face him, shocked when he heard his thoughts about leaving. "No! I-" she stopped, knowing he didn't want anything to do with her anymore. She jogged after him for a few steps but stopped, feeling her stomach flipping over itself. She ran her fingers through her hair, pacing around nervously. She felt tears falling down her face, barely having any idea about what she should do. I knew this would happen if I got attached to someone... she thought miserably. She sighed shakily and put her hands over her face. She knew she needed to talk to someone who knew her secret, but Spider was gone, which left one person left. She paced around, debating if she should go talk to him. She wanted to go back to New York, but she knew she couldn't bring Avery with her. She leaned over and vomited from being so nervous. She ran in the direction of the Hego's camp, knowing she needed help no matter how much she hated him. She hated herself at that moment for so many things. I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry that I didn't take the time to try to understand you... I'm sorry that I have to act... she thought to herself. You're right, I got so wrapped up in pride that I drove you away and now you'll never come back because I'm too stupid to care about anything expect for myself... She felt incredibly vulnerable and helpless. She saw the enemy's camp in sight, and then Silus. She stopped running and held her stomach as if she was going to be sick again. She wiped her eyes again and again, trying to calm down.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:29 pm

Spider sighed, shaking his head and looking down at his feet. "Will you just knock it off? Hate to break it to you, but you don't know everything, as much as you may want to. Wren dove head-first into his rescue of Avery. He had no plan as he went into the woods. I saw the look on his face. He was out of your range after that. You underestimated him. That's the truth, isn't it? I don't mind know-it-alls. Just the ones that are jerks about it and think that they know more than they do. So stop acting like that. You weren't acting like this before now, so I don't know what's gotten into you." He was clearly exasperated. Spider closed his eyes, trying to be more patient, but today had just been an awful day for him and he wasn't exactly being his normal cheery self. As Katrina continued to talk, he realized that it was hopeless. Katrina, you're so smart, but you can be so oblivious sometimes... he thought, half to himself. His heart felt as though it was being torn out of his chest. You don't see it, do you? I guess that concludes it. My search for someone who understands me. It's over. It was over far before I began. Because I know that if you can't understand me... Then no one can. He put his fingers in his mouth and let out a loud, sharp whistle. A jet black stallion reared up in front of him a few seconds later. The magnificent horse knelt down for Spider and Spider mounted him, taking ahold of his mane. The horse stood and pawed the ground, snorting. "Do me a couple favors: Take care of Magic and Avery until Wren gets back. Tell them I said goodbye and that I'll miss them, but I won't be coming back." He looked up from the back of the horse's neck and over at Katrina. "Take care of yourself and don't forget to live. That's all. Don't try to follow me," he told her sadly. "Hah!" he ordered the horse under him and it took off into the woods. Tears streamed across his cheeks, the wind pushing them back. He He squeezed his eyes shut as he rode off to who-knows-where.

Last edited by A Nice Piece Of Art on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:46 am

"Sometimes I need to pretend not to know something. Even mind reader's aren't always expected to know everything. I'm human, therefore I need to make mistakes sometimes," Katrina said, walking over to the edge of the river. She looked in at her reflection with a blank face. "It hurts you to see me acting? I have a feeling that it hurt me more to act. I can never say what I want to, it just bottles up and turns into stress. And don't take this the wrong way, but I do act a little around you. I try not to, but sometimes I add another smile or make the tone of my voice less harsh because I think you'd hate me if I was 100% not acting. If I didn't add those in, you'd probably think I hated you. I'm still trying not to act, and it's incredibly difficult to not act at all even if I didn't care if you hated me," she said, looking downwards. "I know myself backwards, forwards, and inside out. Things that you can't fix, things from your past that trouble you are definitely easier to deal with when you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend. I guess they're like a reminder that no matter what happened, you've always got something to look forward to. You don't have to love the other person to date. If you think it could work out, then you go on dates and if it all works out, you fall in love... If you want to wait until if and when it happens, fine. If not, well I don't really plan on going anywhere soon," she said, glancing over at him. "Again, just saying, not pushing."

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:51 am

"Yeah, but when you get cocky, you trip yourself up and start acting stupid when you're really not. I've seen you do it." Spider sighed once more, feeling as though that wasn't the only reason that Katrina was acting. He followed her into the woods anyway. "Don't take it the wrong way. I just hate it because I know that it's not you and it hurts to know that you just can't be yourself. Would you rather me hate the real you?" he asked and looked down at his feet when she brought up the subject of their relationship again. "I guess it's not that we have problems. Because you're right. We're always gonna have problems. It's just the major problems we have now... It's hard to explain. I have a feeling that you still don't really know who you are and me... I guess I'm having trouble forgiving myself for a lot of things... I guess I'm sort of like Magic... I have demons that torment me and I need to get rid of them. I guess the major reason why I say no is that you said yourself that you don't love me. Why should we date if you don't love me? What's the point? It's just going to end miserably if one of us doesn't love the other," he pointed out somewhat sadly.

Last edited by A Nice Piece Of Art on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:04 am

Katrina kept her fake smile on as he talked, while she was slightly mad at him inside. "I think I have earned the right to be a little cocky after 19 years of no one ever figuring me out. Yes, someone has found out my secret, but it still didn't happen for a while. I know I'm not perfect. If I was perfect, then this smile wouldn't be fake. I'd actually be a caring person instead of apathetic and deceiving. But if you want me to stop acting, then we can't stay here, I can't risk anyone seeing, especially Avery," she said, standing up and helping Spider up. She dropped her smile when her back was to the camp and rolled her eyes a little at how cheerful she always had to be. "I knew you hated that I act. Even with reading your mind it was hard for me to figure out. But that just... it made it seem pretty clear that you hate it." She folded her hands nervously, keeping her back turned to him. She looked around from where she stood, with an almost nervous look on her face. She wasn't really sure how she felt that he hated her act. She had expected him to dislike it, but somehow she still felt... disappointed. "I know you'd rather not think about the subject, but I just have to tell you one thing..." She turned her head and looked back at him. "Just because we both have problems to work out, that shouldn't be the reason we don't, um, date..." she said, feeling the awkwardness returning. "I heard you thinking about it. Everyone's going to have problems as long as they live, and actually, it kind of helps if you have someone there to help you through it. I mean, friends are fine, but there are a lot of things people would say to the person they're dating but not to a friend because it would make it awkward or something. I'm not trying to push you into anything, but..." She turned her head back to the front and looked at the river in front of her. She sighed a little bit and let her hair fly around in the breeze. "I know you have a couple of reasons why you think we shouldn't date. I just don't think that should be one of the reasons." Her shoulders dropped a little bit as she slightly regretted bringing the topic back up. It was just annoying her ever since she had heard it that morning. She hoped he wouldn't think that she was trying to nudge them into it, she just needed to say that.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Spider nodded. "I know. But I also know that you can et cocky and slip up sometimes. You were acting as though Wren had done something stupid. Even youaren't perfect. Your words, by the way, not mine. You shouldn't worry about your pride so much," he murmured. He glared at Katrina as she started to put on her fake smile. "Don't make me smack you," he muttered. "No one's around except for Magic and Avery right now. And neither of them are really paying attention right now. And you must know that, so stop being a turd." He sighed again. "Sorry. I'm just not in a good mood right now. You can probably guess why without reading my mind. My stupid uncle can never leave Wren and Magic alone, can he? He's just got to live through his daughter once he's dead." Spider plopped his head into his hands and then pushed it up again, pshing his hair out of his face only to have it fall back into place.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:50 pm

"It is nearly impossible for me to underestimate people or overestimate them. I know exactly what Wren is capable of, no more no less. The more you think, the more I know about you both things you've done and what kind of person you are. Wren thinks a lot, therefore I know a lot about him. I know a lot about you, too, but I have to admit... I barely know anything about Magic," Katrina said, sitting down next to him and putting on a fake smile. "Most of his thoughts are senseless back and forth conversations with his voices, mostly debating if they're lying or not. I know Wren's a pretty smart boy, and I'm glad that he noticed Tyran's patterns. If she wants something done, she sends out someone else to do it fast and without much thought to it. A lot of her tactics have to do with the fact that she's only 13, she's impatient, always wanting something, and doesn't want to put the time and effort into making a plan to first. She could have slowly befriended Avery, but just a quick capture was all she needed to get Wren's attention. Luckily for him, he doesn't have to think much to outsmart her. I could say a lot more but since you've met her and actually know her, I know you're aware of everything else I've learned about her through your thoughts," she said with a cheery fake smile. "She'll grow impatient soon enough with Wren's stubbornness and realize he honestly wants nothing to do with their little network. But the sooner he gets back, the better. Magic with have his brother back, and Avery will have one less thing to worry about."

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:24 am

Spider smiled sadly at Avery and nodded. He sat down as she walked over to Magic. "Don't underestimate Wren, Katrina," he murmured. "He's done better than you think. I gaurantee it. He knows what he's doing. He's been in scrapes much worse than the one he's in now. Besides. It looks to me like you owe him the benefit of the doubt - at least that. This is the first time he's ever volentarily left Avery's side since he met her. He told me last night. Beter than uou could do, though I don't blame you for leaving. You didn't have a choice. At least you told Avery you were leaving. I just disappeared. The only reason why Wren left her side this time was to save her life. I don't think he had a choice other than letting Avey die. Tyran's not exactly a name that's said without striking fear into the hearts of those who know the Queen of Thieves." Spider shuddered at the thought of his psychopathic cousin. "She's pure evil. There's very little you can do to make a situation better when she's involved. No matter who you are. Wren did what he could. I know he has a plan. He always does. If he didn't tell Avery it must have been because he believed that Tyran was watching or he needed Avery to believe that he had no plan for whatever reason. He'll be back and Tyran won't be a threat to Avery anymore. Neither will Nagendra. I'm sure of it."

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:11 am

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Avery
Avery tensed up a bit at the word 'no', just because it had always had such a negative sense to it for her. Like every time she heard it, it meant she did something wrong. But in this case, it was good that she was wrong. She felt a little relieved that he wasn't mad at her. She expected for either Magic or Spider to be somewhat angry with her, but Magic was falling in and out of reality too often to realize what was going on and she had no idea what she should expect from Spider since she hardly knew him. She smiled a little bit and raised her head just enough to see his face. She wanted to thank him, but she wasn't exactly what she would be thanking him for. All he really did was state a couple facts, he didn't compliment her or anything. "Thanks for, um... telling me that..." she murmured, shrinking down a bit. Katrina shrugged and nodded when he looked at her, hearing his thoughts. Very true, but as we all know this world is very, very far from being perfect, she replied in her head. Avery turned towards Magic, and smiled at him a little, hoping he'd get completely well soon. She walked over and sat next to him while Katrina walked over to Spider. "At least one of their struggles is gone. Avery finally told him how she felt, so of course he admitted it too," she said with a little smile, watching Avery. "I prefer that he had found a way to get them both out safely, but I guess that's the best he could do."

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Avery2
Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Spider looked over at Avery. He hesitated, searching for any indication that she wasn't telling the truth. Deep down he already knew that she was, but he still hoped she wasn't He sighed. "No, Avery. I don't want to hear you say that again. It's not your fault," he murmured numbly. "Wren chose to save you. Nagendra kidnapped you. Tyran likely planned it. She at least sent out an order to bring Wren to her. It's their faults. You had no say in the matter. Wren made up his mind a while ago about you. He knew what he was doing." Not that I like the way it had to turn out, but I guess it couldn't be helped. In a perfect world, both of you would be here, safe, and Tyran would be in prison, he thought and glanced at Katrina, knowing that she could hear his thoughts. He didn't care, though. He kept no secrets from her.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Avery sighed and tugged on Magic's hand towards the camp. "Come on Magic..." she murmured. She knew it'd probably be a long day if he kept going back and forth like this, but at least he was spending some of the day sane. She wondered if Spider would be able to help them, then realized that he didn't even know Wren was gone yet. She turned to Katrina to say something but she just nodded, knowing what she was going to say anyways. When they finally got Magic back to the camp, she tensed up a little inside when she saw Spider. Katrina gave her a little nudge and a comforting smile. She slowly walked over to him, fidgeting nervously with her hands. She sighed sadly and kept her head low, not wanting to make eye contact. "Umm... Wren's fiancee or whoever kinda, um... kidnapped me and Wren came after me and his sister was really just using me for bait, so now Wren's being held there..." she said quietly. She looked around nervously, feeling like she was going to be sick. "I know it's my fault, but he said he'd come back... I don't know when, but I think he will..." she said, feeling like she might start crying again. She felt horrible, like it really was her fault. "I'm sorry..." she murmured sadly.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:55 am

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Brokenheart-7

Magic rubbed the back of his head and sighed. It was throbbing, which was never a good sign. "Right..." he murmured in response to Avery. "Just a warning, I'm probably gonna go back into my... Um... Incompetent state, I suppose you could call it, pretty soon. I mean, I've been in and out of it for a bit now, right? Though I guess this is the best I've been in a while." Do you really believe that? an eerie voice sneered at him. It was one of the reoccurring voices that he heard in his head. He went by the name of Lucifer. [iC]Admit it. You liked the way you were better than the way you are now, in and out of reality. You felt numb to the world. You were better off before, when you didn't have to care, when you didn't have to even think about Po. Now that you've entered reality again, those dark memories are floating back. In the madness, you don't have to worry about whether or not you'll be alone. You'll always have us,[/i] voices by the names of Serpent, Abaddon, Beast, Apollyon, Beezlebub, Belial, Dragon, Star, and Thief told him along with Lucifer. They'd always liked to finish each other sentences. Magic smirked as his eyes became wild. He gripped his head and began to laugh hysterically. "Yes... Why fight it when it just wants to help you? The madness wants to help you, Magic..." Magic giggled. That's it, let insanity consume you...

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 D28
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Cooltext637629814
A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:34 pm

Avery nearly flinched at the word "died". Any word relating to death usually made her uncomfortable from when her dad was plotting to kill her. She sighed silently as Magic seemed to return to 'normal'. Katrina cocked her head slightly, listening to his thoughts. They seemed to make more sense, not so random and jumbled, but she only knew what he thought about, so she only knew it was a girl who died. If anyone would understand him, it'd probably be me... If there was something he didn't know how to put into words then I'd know what he was talking about... Katrina thought. Katrina, you and I both know you don't care about this, he's not the kind of person who you could use... her voice commented. Mmm... true, but I know the feeling that nobody would understand and all you want is for someone to 'get' you. I mean, it's not like I want him to suffer... she replied in her mind. "Uh, sorry I meant back to the camp..." Avery said nervously. She was glad he seemed to be back to being sane, or at least it would last for a little bit like last time. She guessed it'd probably slowly fade away, each time it would come back would be farther and shorter than the last. She felt bad for Magic. She never really thought that anyone would quite understand why she jumped at everything, though Wren seemed to get it. It didn't make much sense to her either, why something in the past still bothered her. But obviously it did, and it still had a pretty strong affect on her. She thought it would stay for a while, but she always hoped it'd go away soon.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum