Escape the Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:35 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Katrina
Katrina turned around a smile a little bit and walked over to the bench. "I know it's hard to tell, but she does trust you. She'll jump at anything, wiether she's got a forcefield around her or the world's most fragile shield. She know you'll protect her, she just can't help it," she said, sitting down next to him. "You're just noticing everything that goes wrong when you're around because you care about her." She sighed deeply when he asked about their childhoods. Not matter who it was, she rather not talk about it, but she thought he should hear this. "It's not about who we were, it was about the order we were born in. I'm sure, actually I know, Avery's told you that when she was four and I was six, our parents both lost their jobs at the same time, and everything just went downhill from there. Well one of the first things he said when he realized we would have almost no money was that he thought they could survive if they didn't have any kids. Or maybe they could if they had only one. So he started getting mad at Avery because she was born and said they'd do okay if I was the only one who was born. My father wasn't too happy about me either, he just yelled and sometimes punched. But I do have one scar. One day I came home from school and Avery was hiding under her bed because he had and knife. I heard his thoughts about how he was planning to actually kill Avery. So long story shot I took the cut on my arm," she said. She rubbed her face tiredly. "She doesn't feel completely safe around anyone. Not even me. But, she only feels safe around two people and that's you and me. You're right. I do already know your secret. But I want you to say it anyways because it's easy just to keep it inside. It's saying it out loud that's difficult." She smiled a little bit.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Katrina2-1

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:16 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Brokenheart-6

Wren smiled somewhat sadly over at Katrina. "Thanks... I just think that she'd trust me by now. Maybe if things like this didn't come up..." he sat down on one of the benches and rested his chin in his hands. "I just can't seem to get it right... Something always goes wrong when I'm around and it always seems to make her more upset." He looked up at Katrina. "What about you? You grew up the same way Avery did and you don't seem to have a scared bone in your body. How does that work? Does telepathy really make that much of a difference in someone's personality?" Wren sighed. "I'm not wishing for Avery to be more like you in any way. She's her own person and I don't want that to change. I just wish she could feel safe around me and not feel like my past is gonna show up out of the blue or something. Even in the asylum, some of the patients would shy away from Magic and I because they knew about us. It took me forever just to talk to Avery. She seemed to be all alone when no one else was, so once I actually became sane, I made it my goal to be her friend and..." he looked up at Katrina. "You probably already know this, but can you keep a secret?"

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 D26
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Cooltext637607843

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:46 pm

Avery nodded somewhat sadly. At the moment, she just sort of wanted to be around Katrina. She started walking over to the camp. Katrina listened to Avery's thoughts as she walked in and frowned a little. Imeadiantly she knew everything that had happened. She gave Avery a hug and murmured something about how it'd be alright. She also heard Wren thoughts as he walked in and knew she'd want to talk to him. They were both definietly upset about the girl showing up. She shook her head a little bit at their thoughts. They both thought the other one hated them, when it was the complete opposite. She let Avery go and walked over to Wren. She had a thousand things she wanted to say to him, but she could only use a few sentences or he'd think she was nagging him. "Okay, you listen to me, you are doing a perfectly fine job of protecting her, and she realizes it. She's nervous around absolutely everything- don't take it personally. One of the worst things you can do now is leave her alone, so don't even think about it," she said quietly with half a smile. "I know you don't trust me, and I guess I can understand that, but please just remember those things." she murmured and started to walk back over to Avery.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:27 pm

He looked Avery up and down, then nodded. "We should go back to camp. You look pretty shaken up. I'm really sorry about that," he murmured. "C'mon, let's go find the others." Seeing Katrina will probably help her relax a bit. Why can't I ever make her feel safe? I try so hard, but it's always like something comes up or I just mess up. So stupid... Why did you ever have to be born to the King of Theives? I bet that's why she doesn't trust me as much as I'd like her to... he thought sadly. She's always nervous around me. I should probably just leave her alone or something, but I don't know that I can. I know Katrina would take care of her, but those feelings she had... I just can't seem to shake them. I don't doubt that she wouldn't take care of Avery, but still... I don't completely trust her, yet... For now, I still need to keep an eye on Avery myself. When I know that I can trust Katrina, I'll leave her alone. That way she won't have to be scared of me anymore... he decided. He hated the idea, but he wanted Avery to finally feel like she was safe. His past wasn't helping her.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:09 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Avery
Avery smiled a little bit. "That's good..." she said quietly when he mentioned that she wouldn't go near her. Her coming near me isn't really what I'm worried about... she thought uneasily. No matter what he said, she didn't really like how she acted around him. She brushed her hair behind her ear and shrugged a little. "I don't really care what we do. We could go back to the camp or... I mean, I guess we could walk around if that's what you want to do..." she said. She felt extremely awkward, like Wren wasn't entirely unhappy to see her. She had no idea if it was true, another moment when she wished she had been born with the abilitly Katrina got. She really was glad that Wren said she wouldn't go near her, but over all she wished the whole little encounter had never happened. She folded her hands together somewhat nervously and tried to force herself to calm down. Her stomach knotted up a bit the more she thought about it. She couldn't help but think that Wren would never see her more than a friend. He's probably just doing this because he feels bad for me... Why would he even want to hang out with a nervous wreck like me...? It's obvious that he'd rather be with a girl like that than with me any day... she thought sadly, but keeping her smile up.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Avery2

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:34 pm

Wren sighed and looked over at Avery sadly. Nagendra had impeccable timing. Now what would Avery think of him. "Long storyshort, it was supposed to be an arranged marriage. Of course I didn't care simply because I was kind of... Not in my right mind. She was supposed to become the Queen of Theives when my father died and my brother and I went on to take his place. She must have heard that we escaped and came looking for me on my sister's behalf. You can just imagine how the whole thing went down, actually. Anyway, you don't have to worry her. She won't go anywhere near you if I have anything to do with it," he promised. He looked around a but, half-expecting someone to show up. "I guess we should. Then again, we could always show ourselves around. Whatever you want," he suggested. He still felt extremely bad about Nagendra showing up like that. He could only imagine how scared Avery had been, seeing how jumpy she usually was.

Last edited by A Nice Piece Of Art on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:35 pm

Avery flinched as the girl jumped down from one of the trees. She held her hands together against her chest and started shaking a little. She was so confused and had pretty much no idea about what was going on. My love? Fiancee? I knew I was just being stupid... Wren would never like a nervous wreck like me... she thought sadly. She watched nervously as she moved around them, wanting desprately to run back to camp. Somehow she felt like she and Wren weren't on the same page. Prince of Thieves? Didn't he leave that behind...? I guess it makes sense that he wouldn't give it up... I suppose... She breathed shakily through her mouth and prayed that the whole thing would just be over soon. When she finally did leave, she dropped her arms, but she was still shaking a little. "So... fiancee...?" she asked with a nervous laugh. She honestly never would have guessed something like that about Wren. "Maybe we just go to camp before we get lost..." she murmured. She knew she couldn't hide all of her disappointment, but she managed to hide most of it with a nervous smile. "They probably told us that we should head back and we didn't hear them..." she said somewhat quietly. She turned around and allowed herself to frown a little bit while her back was turned to Wren.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Wren looked around, a tad confused. "Yeah, but Magic's gone, too, which bothers me... He almost never leaves my side." That being said, he realized that this might be the only chance he got to be alone with Avery. His face turned a light pink. So? he thought. Why does that matter? he asked himself. He knew the answer, but he didn't know if he really wanted to admit it. What if she didn't feel the same way? It would no doubt obliterate their friendship if he told her how he felt and she didn't feel the same way. He knew he had to take risks sometimes, but Avery's friendship was something he didn't want to gamble with. He looked up in the trees as he heard them rustling and gasped as a young woman landed in front of him his eyes widened when he saw her, until he composed himself, clearing his throat enough to utter a greeting. "It's been a while, Nagendra."

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Blue_Anime_background
Nagendra smirked up at Wren and the girl with him from her crouched stance. She stood up. "It has, hasn't it, Bluehead." She smiled when he winced at the sound of the name. She puckered her lips and put on a puppy-dog face. "Awww... Is the little Prince not happy to see his fiancee?" She laughed when Wren glared at her. "Come on, Wrenie-poo," she cooed, circling him. "I'm just-" "Save it, Nagendra," Wren snapped. She stopped and blinked at him, a little surprised that he would talk to her that way. She noticed something different about him. He seemed... Clearer. And what was with that other girl? The way Wren was standing... It was almost protective. She smirked again. "Nagendra, things have changed. I'm not one of the Prince of Theives anymore." "Are you that naive, my love? Once a Prince of Theives, always a Prince of Theives. You should know that." "Just leave us alone. I don't want to see any of you ever again." Nagendra glared at him. "I'll be back, don't worry," she snapped, and turned to leave. She glanced over her shoulder. "Oh, your sister's taken over, by the way. She wanted to see you." "You can tell her to forget about it." "Well, she won't be too happy, but I'll make sure she gets the message." Nagendra turned and left.
A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:47 pm

"That's why I suggested this in the first place," Katrina whispered with a little smile. She looked behind her, the camp was still in sight, so they'd be alright if they left now. She looked at Spider and cocked her head towards the camp and slowly and quietly started walking. She almost wanted to tell them that they both liked each other, but it would but a much more interesting story if they figured it out on their own.

"Well, I don't really know if I could-" Avery stopped talking as she noticed that Katrina and Spider were gone. She sighd and her shoulders dropped a little. "That's just like her to go running off with a guy... I mean, as far as I know, they don't like each other, because last night I asked her if she did like him and she didn't really say yes or no, but, I don't think she likes him-" she suddenly stopped again. "I-I'm talking too much," she said with a nervous laugh. "I meant that it's just something she would do." She looked back over at the camp and couldn't help but think they left them alone on purpose. Now leaving Avery alone with the guy she liked really was something she would do.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:34 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Brokenheart-5

Spider smiled. "I noticed. Hard not to. He's just too blinded by his thing for her to notice. Kind of painful to watch," Spider commented under his breath to Katrina. He wondered when the two would stop dancing around the fact that they both love each other. Should we leave them alone? he thought, looking at Katrina.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 D21
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Cooltext621645372

Wren looked down at Avery sadly. "I'm sorry. We had a long day yesterday. I'd hoped you'd gotten a better night's rest than you did," he murmured. "I suppose you can always take a nap today," he pointed out.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Katrina smiled a little aat Wren. "Sorry I can't really help it. It's sort of like as if you're talking to me I can't really tune it out," she said with a nervous laugh. "But anyways, why don't you three go first? We don't really need to look around," she suggested. Avery nodded a little and started walking next to Wren and Magic. She felt herself tense up and started walking. Katrina took a couple steps backwards and smirked a little once the three of them were infront of her. "In case you haven't realized, Avery likes one of your cousins." she whispered. "I almost feel bad for her, she gets so nervous around him. I don't think he realizes it either," she said with a sigh. Avery looked around a little bit, trying to remember what she could and also trying to relax. She brushed her hair back constantly and folded her hands. She sighed silently, trying to calm herself down. "U-uh sorry, I didn't really sleep that well last night," Avery said with a nervous smile. She had slept fine last night, but if Wren noticed that she was nervous, he'd want to know why. She couldn't tell him the truth, and really anything else wouldn't be believable to him. He'd probably think something or someone was bothering her. Nothing you need to worry about is bothering me... she thought to herself.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:06 pm

Wren looked nervously over at Katrina. He wasn't so sure he liked the fact that she knew what he was thinking twenty-four-seven. He looked back at Avery and smiled, trying to shake off the awkwardness of the esituation. His hands went into his pockets, his shoulder bounced Magic off of it, and his head turned to face Katrina. "Sounds good to me!" he chimed.

A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Katrina smirked a little as she listened to Wren's thoughts. He can't blame it on thinking she was in trouble... Spider would have been much more frantic and as long as I'm here she'll be perfectly safe... Sometimes she wished that her power was that she could send people messages using her mind, and now was one of those times. But over all she would rather just mind read. So he wants to see Avery too... she thought. She smirked a little over at Wren, wondering if he remembered that she was mind reader. Avery smiled and laughed a little at Magic, who clearly wasn't ready to get up yet. "Tired?" Katrina asked with a little smile. "Why don't we show you three around a little bit...?" she suggested, glancing over at Spider for a moment. "That way if you ever want to go for a walk, you won't get lost." Avery looked over at Katrina, then the other three around her as if wondering what they'd say. She did want to know how to get around, since she'd panic if she ever got lost.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:29 pm

Wren blushed and rubbed one arm with the other, smiling nervously, when Katrina mentioned how fast he'd gotten up. Well how was he supposed to know that Avery wasn't in trouble? I guess I sort of jumped to conclusions. Spider just said she wanted to see me. I guess I wanted to see her, too, so... "Er, good morning," he replied awkwardly as Magic grumbled something and laid his head on Wren's shoulder, his arms dangling limply. Wren looked down at his brother. "You can stay there, just don't fall asleep. I'm not carrying you back to the tent," he told him. Magic grumbled in response. Wren smiled awkwardly at Avery. "So..." was all he said, not really having anything to say at the moment.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:10 pm

Avery tensed up a little when she heard Spider waking up Wren and Magic. "N-no, I was just wondering if they were up yet...!" she said nervously. "You can go back to sleep if you want, I was just asking!" she said as Wren and Magic came out of the tent. "Wren got up pretty fast for you..." Katrina teased quietly. "Stop it!" Avery whispered back, nudging Katrina with her elbow. She felt her cheeks getting read because Spider did only say that she wanted to see him. She felt her stomach knot up like it always did when he came out of the tent. Katrina smiled a little bit and pushed Avery forward a little. "Uh, hi... er, good morning, I guess..." she said awkwardly, looking around. She forced herself to calm down, or as calm as someone like her could get. "Good morning, Magic," she said with a little smile. She hated how different the two greetings were, it just made it more obvious which twin she liked. I really need to stop liking him... He'll never like me like that... she thought to herself. She remembered that Katrina could hear her thoughts and look back at her, who was shaking her head with her arms crossed with a little smile. She felt as if the awkwardness was growing by the second and slowly turned back to face Wren and Magic with another nervous smile.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:43 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Higurashi_no_Naku_Koro_Ni_by_Crazy_-3
Silus blinked up at Acidia. "Last time I checked, I wasn't blonde. And it looks to me like Katrina isn't the only one with hubris," he shot back, showing no emotion. He stood up. "And you can forget about it. The only reason I told you what I've told you already is because it doesn't matter to me. I don't need anyone knowing every little detail about my life, so the rest of the ordeal stays with me," he told her. "And I'm afriad you've tripped yourself up there, my dear. I don't trust anyone," he told her. He ran his fingers through his hair and started to walk toward the guys' tent. Can't have a simple conversation, I see. Pity, he thought to himself. Ah, well. I suppose it's the human condition. Always competition, always arguments, always pride, always lies. Guess we just can't escape it. Even I find myself falling into that trap sometimes...ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 D24
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Cooltext621679333

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Brokenheart-5

Spider smiled, nodded, and headed over to the guys' tent. He slipped in as smoothly as he could and began to shake his cousins awake. They groaned and tried to push him away. "Avery wanted to see you." Wren bolted up and had his clothes on in no time. He was out th door within a matter of seconds, a groggy, half-dressed Magic on his heels. Spider smiled, shaking his head slightly, stood up, and followed them.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 D21
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Cooltext621645372
A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:09 pm

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Acidia
"I dunno, blondie," Acidia said with a shrug. "You've told me this much so far, I'm sure you will end up telling me later," she said with a litle smirk. "You seem to trust me, at least a little, anyways. Probably because I don't talk to many people," She looked around a little from where she was standing then down at her hand that was covered in dried blood. The people who ever did talk to her usually didn't care if they found out their little secrets since she didn't really talk to anyone. But she knew that even if she did interact with many people, she still wouldn't spill them.

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Acidia2

Katrina stepped back away from Spider and walked over to the tent, hearing Avery's thoughts about waking up. Avery blinked her eyes open and had a moment of panic before she realized that Katrina was poking her head through the curtians. She smiled at her little sister sweetly as if to say, don't worry, I'm right here. She slowly climbed out of her 'bed', trying not to wake anyone else up and went over to hug her sister. "Are Wren and Magic awake yet?" Avery asked. "Not yet, but I'm sure they will be any second now..." she replied, looking over at Spider as she spoke. "You want some breakfast?" Katrina asked, but Avery shook her head. "You're never hungry, how come?" Avery shrugged. "Neither are you," she said with a little smile. It was true, but Katrina didn't because she usually felt too stressed to eat.

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Empty

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:39 pm

"Katrina? Oh yeah. She has... Pride issues, I guess you could call them, though her issues extend far beyond pride. I snooped and she got on my nerves, so yes. I intervened. That's all I'm telling you about the matter because he rest brings ip things I'm really in the mood to address. Perhaps another day," Silus told her, sitting down on a nearby rock.
ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 D24
A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:57 am

"I don't really know if I have a short temper..." Acidia said, playing with a piece of her hair. "I think it's more like a wet fuse. It's hard to get me mad, but once I am mad, I'm just... well, insane." She let her strand of hair go and brought her hands together and began to contort them. "I think that's what happened with the nurses. They tried to get me to do something as I didn't wanna do, so I guess I just... let them know," she said with a nervous laugh. "I still wouldn't call myself a people person... I don't really know that much about myself, actually. Like I don't know how I feel about being with people. I guess someone would assume that I wouldn't want to go near people, but I don't really mind them. They can be interesting to talk to, I guess. Actually I think I don't know much about myself because I rarely look back into the past. I barely even think about what I did that morning, let alone try to think of ways to get revenge on anyone. I don't think I'm very predictable at all. I know there's a girl on the other side who hates me because of how fast I think and how quickly I can change subjects," she said with a little smirk. "You can tell I give her headaches just by standing next to her," she said, laughing a little. "You lashed out at the girl, didn't you? It didn't take you very long to remember so the memory couldn't have been from too long ago."

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:32 am

"My bad, I worded a few things wrong is all. By 'people person,' I meant that you enjoy having someone to talk to, as long as they'll put up with your quirks, even I you don't always know exactly how to act. And by 'giving people a short leash,' I simply meant that you might have a bit of a short temper. And yes. I do make a lot of assumptions, as do you. The human mind can be unpredictable at times and therefore requires assumption making," Silus explained. "Oh, and your hands could just be a subconcious thing that you do, but it still reflects a hint of your state of mental health." He thought about Katrina and how he'd sort of lashed out at her. "As a matter of fact, I think I do. Only I don't kill people. I lash out by trying to fix things, I suppose you could say."
A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:10 am

poop
Acidia rocked back and forth on her heels as he spoke and thought about his words. "I didn't think you'd notice that I perked up," she said with a smirk. "You make make a lot of assumptions, which will lead you to false conclusions. You said that because I perked up it might make me a people person, but I have no idea how to act around people, really. I felt like you were going to leave soon, but now that I've got you trying to guess about me, I know this'll go longer than expected. You also assumed I give people short leashes, but I don't. I can see why you'd think that, but it's also pretty hard to explain..." she trailed off and looked up at the sky and thought for a moment. "I could tell you, or you could guess... But you've pretty much already guessed so... I've been in and out of mental hospitals since I was 4, so I don't really know anything other than that. I don't really hold grudges against people, since... I dunno I've just never learned about that..." she said, shrugging. "I don't really know why I do that with my hands, actually. The doctors just called it a nervous habit, whatever that's supposed to mean... Like right now I'm not nervous but I'm still doing it," she said and looked down at her hands. She started to play with them a little again at the suggestion of it. "But you're absolutely right about me being psychopathic," she said with an almost evil grin. "I was declared psychotic when I was 7 because I did kill a nurse at the hospital I was in. And another one when I was 9, and then I was transfered to the Jackridge Insane Asylum. I finally got out of there for good when I was 17 and found my way here," she said, still smirking. She had a little hint of insanity in her eye, just talking about it made her blood start to boil. "I don't really think I intended to kill them," she said, returning to 'normal'. "You know how it is, or maybe you don't, sometimes you just need to lash out because you feel like if you don't you'll go insane..."

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:21 am

"You hit the nail on the head," Silus told Acidia. "All true. My turn." He looked her up and down, then began t speak, crossing his arms. "You're smarter than you're made out to be, you've already demonstrated that, which also says that you're not afraid to show it. You were bored earlier today, explaining your interaction with someone you don't normally interact with, along with your willingness to come over and hold a conversation with me. You also seemed to perk up a bit. This suggests that you're more of a people person, though you've said that you've had negative run-ins with people before, suggesting that you give people rather short leashes, so to speak. And like most of the people here, you've had a fairly rough past, explaining the scars - from the experiments you spoke of, I assume - along with some other bodily indications. For instance, what you were doing with your hands when you came over here indicates some uneasiness, likely planted by years of rejection. I could be wrong on that one, though. The sharp look in your eyes suggests intelligence and a bit of psychopathic tension you might possess. I suspect you've committed crimes in the past. I'd even go as far as to say murder. How am I doing?" he asked.
A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:41 pm

poop
"Like I said, asylums give you a lot of time to think. I tended to use it to anyalyze the words and actions of the person who I last interacted with, noticing patterns. The more they look down at their clipboard, the more painful the 'experiment'. If they had their clipboard down by their side, no matter what they said, they were just in there to check on me," Acidia said, shrugging again. She cocked her head as he told her about a girl who seemed to be giving him problems. She blinked at him and started thinking. "That's interesting that you started talking about her on your own... It's definietly not relationship problems, otherwise you would look past the bad memories that she apparently brought up. And it's not the girl you don't want to talk about, it's the memories she provoked. The things she said, as well, or what you went to talk to her about. You wouldn't have brought up the fact that it was a girl who you had talked to in the first place if... Actually, I'll reword that. You didn't mind saying it's a girl because that's irrelivent to what made you upset. Another reason why it can't be dating problem," she said, basically thinking out loud. "Sorry I'm talking so much, you seem like the kind of person who would be interested in my thought process. The way you talk and act are similar to the doctors in the asylum, who were very interested in, well, every I did. I bet you did work in some sort of sciency place," she said, looking back down at the blade she was given. She did see herself as quite smart, but most people dismissed her because she had been in an asylum. She didn't particularly care, but it was nice to see that someone reconized it. "She might have been looking for something else, I'm sure the situation you were both feeling pretty stressed, so she could have been... 'off', I guess. But you might be right, after all, as far as I know, I've never met her."

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Nice Piece Of Art Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:46 pm

"You're just about as good as I am, if not better," Silus commented. He'd always been amazed that someone with so little professional knowledge on the subject of people's brains and bodies could be so good at reading a human being, especially one like himself. "And yes. You're right. I don't know if you've noticed, but sometimes I get a little bored around camp. I went snooping a couple days ago and found a girl who brought up quite a few bad memories," he told Acidia. "The telepathic. Ha. Funny how she couldn't tell a thing I was thinking and here you are practically telling me everything that I've done in the past seventy-two hours. It's kind of a long story, really. The whole thing with that girl, I mean."
A Nice Piece Of Art
A Nice Piece Of Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Forget And Not Slow Down Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:20 pm

poop
Acidia shrugged, flicking her hand again to get the blood off of it. "Well I don't exactly sleep through the night either. I hear you walking around, plus your shadow really gives away if you're awake," she said, playing with a strand of her hair. "And even if I didn't know that, your eyes are never bright like someone who had a full sleep. Plus, they've got dark circles around them, so that shows that you're either stressed or tired. And I know you're at least tired, but you could also be stressed," she said, shaking her head a little to get her hair out of her face. "You notice things like those when people don't talk to you very often." She shrugged a little and looked down at her bloody hand. She started wonder if she should do something about it, but decided it'd probably be alright. "And you just said 'I've had to deal with them for the past few days', which means you've been dealing with people. Probably from the other side, right? So I guess you say that I read you like a book. Or I can read your words like a book. Being in the asylum gives you a lot of time to think about what people's words mean."

Forget And Not Slow Down
Forget And Not Slow Down
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum